Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) (3662 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by SergeantTitus(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2022
If you ever received the vaccine, it's only a matter of time.

1 Share

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by SergeantTitus(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2022

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by LordIsaac(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Tor
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by doggedfighter(f): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2022
shocked

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2022
How the agenda of forced vaccination and mask wearing was quickly spread is still a mystery to me. This goes to show that the masses are dumb and will easily panick at the sight of any false information the media feeds them.

Want to live happily? Do the opposite of whatever the media or so called celebrity tells you. Damn! I'm outta here.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by internationalman(m): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Why are all the footballers not dropping dead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Maynman: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Bull shit.
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Meaning the whites and sport athletes should be dying in their numbers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Southernigbo: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Stop taking salt
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Cadiac arrest has a cure.Most hospitals in Nigeria lack the ability to treat it.There is a machine that is use to vibrate the heart.All they want is money but at the end the patient will die.
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
internationalman:
Why are all the footballers not dropping dead.
Their clubs have the facilities to treat cardiac arrest.
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by MufasaLion: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Y'all don't know the meaning of cardiac arrest. Every human will die of cardiac arrest but one thing will just be the cause of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by kevoh(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol...Even without COVID vaccines, you are bound to have heart related issues once you cross 40 yrs Old. Your heart gets older and weaker. Staying fit and exercising only slows it down, it doesn't stop it.

There's a reason footballers retire from active football by mid thirties despite being classified as young outside of football!

Anything can trigger cardiac arrest, even just receiving credit alert of huge sum can, let alone an injected vaccine!

3 Likes

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by imagrg(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Remember, Mr President and Vice took the vaccine.
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Moh247: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2022
cool

I have a different conspiracy theory

COVID 19 virus actually causes Chronic and mild heart failure

Not the vacine but the virus it's self

Shortness of breath, water retention, fatigue, irregular heartbeat
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by slipperyanus07: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I have a different conspiracy theory

COVID 19 virus actually causes Chronic and mild heart failure

Not the vacine but the virus it's self

Shortness of breath, water retention, fatigue, irregular heartbeat
share more info.. About this please
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Dangrace01: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yea true
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
Cadiac arrest has a cure.Most hospitals in Nigeria lack the ability to treat it.There is a machine that is use to vibrate the heart.All they want is money but at the end the patient will die.
kevoh:
Lol...Even without COVID vaccines, you are bound to have heart related issues once you cross 40 yrs Old. Your heart gets older and weaker. Staying fit and exercising only slows it down, it doesn't stop it.

There's a reason footballers retire from active football by mid thirties despite being classified as young outside of football!

Anything can trigger cardiac arrest, even just receiving credit alert of huge sum can, let alone an injected vaccine!

Defibrillator .. but unfortunately, cardiac arrest in nigeria is a death sentence. It requires prompt medical attention 5 min max else irreversible brain damage kicks in. So think about it, before you get to a hospital. Although CPR increases chances of survival.
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Moh247: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
slipperyanus07:
share more info.. About this please

DISCLAIMER
Please note my theory or hypothesis isn't backed by any fact and I am not a medical doctor or medical scientist just a comp science guy

SARS viruses and COVID 19 are said to grow and stay more in the respiratory system especially the lungs and all nerves leading to the lungs

pulmonary veins connects your lungs to your heart for oxygenation of blood, the lungs and heart work together in synchronisation and perfect timing

1 Like

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Mercury12(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
We told them about the vaccine but they won't listen.
Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Slmgirldippussy: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yeye dey smell
Me I no kuku take the vaccine
How are you sure it's the same vaccine they are giving to elites are the one given to the masses

2 Likes

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Yeye dey smell
Me I no kuku take the vaccine
How are you sure it's the same vaccine they are giving to elites are the one given to the masses
I received the vaccine early this year, I'm perfectly okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2022
undecided

Too many weak, frustrated and walking corpse everywhere. Unfortunately our healthcare is below par .

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' / When The Wrong One Loves You Right / I Love Her, But I Want To Leave Her: Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.