Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku (14906 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Supreme Court Fixes New Date To Deliver Osun Guber Polls Appeal (See Date) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Aguogba(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Comments like this can land you in jail in developed countries but out politicians make them with reckless abandon.
1. Adeleke is trying to say that he has more than 1 vote.
2. He is trying to say 1 can intimidate people with my political office to vote for my preferred candidate.
3. He is implying that he can buy votes with power of incumbency.
These are all criminal.
Rather he should say that he will join Atiku's campaign team to sell their party manifesto and canvass for votes.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Yeah. I do read them.

I understood you. It shouldn't be done that way. That's why most times I'm not supporting any of them openly. I'll rather hope that the south west governors continue to lobby FG and open more development of South West.

May the best man win.

God bless you for this. U will never go back in life.

What is most important to true Yoruba is not presidency but development. Thank God for Ogun, Oyo, Lagos ondo is moving ..
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by EmmyCC: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Choi! Tinubu's Southwest votes are gone.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

What is most important to true Yoruba is not presidency but development. Thank God for Ogun, Oyo, Lagos ondo is moving ..

Amen, and you too.

Exactly, we'll get there.
Have a wonderful day wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by ipobarethieves: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
sad Phat Hippopotamus Don become SLAVE shocked
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Bluntemperor: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
muazuabdullahi:
Oya make we see nah

Yinmu !
Here is a man that ought to be neutral but forgotten that Governorship race and Presidential is different! Osun love for you as Governor should not be confused with the President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by kazma1010(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Don't think about it abegi,na oyetola we no want again, is not ur 4ort u don enter abi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by OsunOriginal: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by CollinsVal(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Oga focus only on ur position and live Atiku alone.,he can't be president of dis country

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by saintrow1: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2022
popez:
Nobody is talking about Atiku in the SW.

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share the votes there.

Vote common sense. Vote #ObiDatti2023

Looooooooooooooooooooool
You mean your 2k vote in osun

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by saintrow1: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Yes oooo, even tho I was disappointed with Ogun state igr that came up lately. But I'm pleased with the steady growth. I hope they speed it up. Tinubu becoming the president will surely favour us more.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by zionstaar75: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by saintrow1: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

No, I don't like Tinubu and I can't never support obi cos of unknown gunmen and his poor performance.

we all support Atiku 2019 and we are going for Atiku again. Deep down in every Igbo man, they prefer Fulani than Yoruba

You are right, IBO's and Fulani are birds of the same feathers. They have the same evil goals but they are doomed as usual. Yorubas will always triumph over them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by eseelvis: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:
Peter obi is dead in Osun... We are with PDP

Atikulate 2023.

We don't want tinubu

We don't want leader of unknown gunmen

All we want is Atiku.

All you want is fulani man that will continue the killing of your people

Nonsense
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Tinibu supporters are only street urchings

I can now see that either you left school early or you graduated without a certificate.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Atiku and and anti corruption in the same sentence lmaoo
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2022
eseelvis:

All you want is fulani man that will continue the killing of your people

Nonsense

But u vote him 2019
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by seunayantokun(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2022
He cannot achieve that. Tell him to face his governing business.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Oracleforce: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:
Peter obi is dead in Osun... We are with PDP

Atikulate 2023.

We don't want tinubu

We don't want leader of unknown gunmen

All we want is Atiku.

Suddenly, Obi fame is gradually dying on nairaland...when it becomes clearly to his asslicker crew....that their failures...including their pandora box culprit
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Giltexo: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Na gun he go point us for head

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Kindly teach me: what's the meaning of URCHINS that certain people now use so indiscriminately? Please, do. Note that the emphasis is on CHILD!
check for MIDGET then use your head
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2022
seyi makinde can give oyo state to tinibu if he likes , after all he is jus a ball boy to wike
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by waziri4biz: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2022
caracas:
Oga Atiku the south west is Fully Obidient
Go n fight for slot in the nw n ne cos NC, SS, AND SE are also fully OBIDIENT.
You really don't know politics. Politics is not social media..... Don't be in a hurry to respond to me just observe and learn.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by garfield1: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku cannot win anywhere in Southwest. Even Kwara and Kogi will be APC cool

Just get some votes and move on

Where will he now get votes
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by shegra58: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Urchings will come for his head... Urchings that believe that Tinubu will win entire south west even south west PDP controlled states because Tinubu is yoruba but dont believe that Atiku will win any Northern APC controlled states because urchings have declared Atiku "Bastard" in the north...

Funny people that see politics upside down
talk about where Obi is going to win now
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by jerryforgood: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

But u vote him 2019
Did the other regions apart from two monster candidate from the north contested in 2019? The north are greedy with power, and because of this behaviour they have shown their candidates has totally lost it in 2023.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by HRMK: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
i guess the so called people he would deliver to atiku are members of his household that dont av the minds of their own!gubers is dfft from presidency!!
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by asanausana91: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
God bless Atiku the in-coming president.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by asanausana91: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
jerryforgood:

Did the other regions apart from two monster candidate from the north contested in 2019? The north are greedy with power, and because of this behaviour they have shown their candidates has totally lost it in 2023.
2011 was for who? The north brought Obasanjo from prison and make him a president.
When Yaradua died the north beg GEJ to allow a northerner to complete the remaining four years of Yaradua but greedy people like you refused. Now you are telling the north to follow the law that you people broke.
No northerner would have contested 2023 election if GEJ had stepped down for a northerner in 2011.
Atiku is the next president. You better get used to that.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Banhammy717: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
There's no way you can tell a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by asanausana91: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
popez:
Nobody is talking about Atiku in the SW.

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share the votes there.

Vote common sense. Vote #ObiDatti2023
how many votes did Peter Obi party get in Osun?
Atiku wife is from Osun state. Therefore, Osun state is for Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman / Enugu Lawmakers Serve Chime Impeachment Notice / APC Convention: Why Nigerian Govt Endorsed Oshiomhole As Party Chairman – SGF, M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.