Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku (14868 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / Supreme Court Fixes New Date To Deliver Osun Guber Polls Appeal (See Date) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Lovenorth: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
South West are divided,Tulumbi loosing grounds grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by duality(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
No problem. But let not be rigging.

We are Obi that's final

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

F

Presidency is coming to SOUTH
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by wale0810: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
popez:
Nobody is talking about Atiku in the SW.

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share the votes there.

Vote common sense. Vote #ObiDatti2023
keep deceiving ur self
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by shegzbillionz(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Including iragbiji? shocked grin
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
popez:
Nobody is talking about Atiku in the SW.

Tinubu and Peter Obi will share the votes there.

Vote common sense. Vote #ObiDatti2023
let's be sincere to ourselves. Tinubu and Obi won't share the votes in SW. It's a 3 horse race in the SW but mostly between APC and PDP. I know for sure Lagos would be a cracker for APC & LP but LP won't pull weight in other states in the SW they would try but wont but you see that North, Atiku go sweep am if LP and APC no do their assignments well but Obi shld sweep the east,south and few places in the middle belt if all this IPOB and UGM no disrupt the election there. I just hope the best and most competent man wins this race.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by shegzbillionz(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
See adeleke wey we manage help yesterday don dey pledge Wetin pass am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by anonimi: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
samuel19222:
So sorry Mr Adeleke, PDP no fit see draw for 2023

Did we not hear that before July in Osun election?
Osun people showed JagaBandit that their mumu don do. Stomach infrastructure could not save the Iragbiji man from his lulé guaranteed failure.

NaijaRoyalty:

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has again stated that he is richer than Osun State and that he indeed said he was richer than Osun State during the run-up to the Osun State governorship election last year.

This comes months after Tinubu’s media team had claimed the APC chieftain was quoted out of context.
>
>
He said, “They insulted me and said I used my mouth to speak anyhow. However, that rough-handedness paid off in Osun. They claimed that we brought candidates from Lagos to become governors in Osun; people like (Rauf) Aregbesola and (Gboyega) Oyetola.

“If we train your children, and they become experts in their fields, won’t we ask them to come home to make things better? How much is your money that I’ll embezzle? You can’t match my pocket. I told them so, and their traditional rulers were seated.

“They were even recording the incident and published it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-said-i-was-richer-than-osun-state-tinubu-admits/%3famp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Presidency is coming to SOUTH

No, I don't like Tinubu and I can't never support obi cos of unknown gunmen and his poor performance.

we all support Atiku 2019 and we are going for Atiku again. Deep down in every Igbo man, they prefer Fulani than Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Urchings will come for his head... Urchings that believe that Tinubu will win entire south west even south west PDP controlled states because Tinubu is yoruba but dont believe that Atiku will win any Northern APC controlled states because urchings have declared Atiku "Bastard" in the north...

Funny people that see politics upside down

Kindly teach me: what's the meaning of URCHINS that certain people now use so indiscriminately? Please, do. Note that the emphasis is on CHILD!

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

There is no difference between Fulani and unknown gunmen leader. More than 20 people killed in Anambra last month.

Let give Atiku trial abeg

Killings happens everywhere even right there in your town.

Why would a southern vote for a Fulani man again?

Didn't you learn from this administration?
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by bobchigar(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Osun State Presidential election will shock many people the way Tinubu will have victory with large margin. Recognition given to PDP in Osun State governorship election is limited to local politic within the state. Osun people doesn't have alternative for Tinubu at presidential race.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

No, I don't like Tinubu and I can't never support obi cos of unknown gunmen and his poor performance.

we all support Atiku 2019 and we are going for Atiku again. Deep down in every Igbo man, they prefer Fulani than Yoruba

Even if you don't vote for Tinubu or Obi.

Plz waste your votes on sowore or Adebayo guy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Winters23: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Urchings will come for his head... Urchings that believe that Tinubu will win entire south west even south west PDP controlled states because Tinubu is yoruba but dont believe that Atiku will win any Northern APC controlled states because urchings have declared Atiku "Bastard" in the north...

grin

Delusion

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Killings happens everywhere even right there in your town.

Why would a southern vote for a Fulani man again?

Didn't you learn from this administration?

South don't want president. That why see them fighting each other everyday, can u share any post where kwankwaso supporters insult Atiku?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by wale0810: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2022
lifeandjoy:
What PDP did to APC is what LP will do to PDP/APC at the Presidencial election.

Peter Obi is the best man for the job.
obi is the best but obi can never win this coming election atiku will win mark my words
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Kindly teach me: what's the meaning of URCHINS that certain people now use so indiscriminately? Please, do. Note that the emphasis is on CHILD!

Tinibu supporters are only street urchings
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Even if you don't vote for Tinubu or Obi.

Plz waste your votes on sowore or Adebayo guy.

My dear, I love to face reality, I love sowore and I wish he can win. But it's visible to the blind that adebanjo and sowore cannot win. Good man can not win election in Nigeria.

So the 3 major contendance is Tinubu Atiku and obi, that's why I consider Atiku
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

South don't want president. That why see them fighting each other everyday, can u share any post where kwankwaso supporters insult Atiku?

They don't, maybe cos that is their way.

Southerns love scrutinizing candidates.
We can't settle for less on a norms
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Jostoman: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Urchings will come for his head... Urchings that believe that Tinubu will win entire south west even south west PDP controlled states because Tinubu is yoruba but dont believe that Atiku will win any Northern APC controlled states because urchings have declared Atiku "Bastard" in the north... By

don't mind those urchin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Nchenches: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
lukaatamadauda:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-adeleke-pledges-to-deliver-osun-for-atiku/

Adeleke, prepare to dance each time armed Fulani herdsmen and terrorists do their bid in Osun if another Fulani, Atiku, succeeds another Fulani, president Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by favour32(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
One Fulani man wan stay 8 years and he turn the other way, when Fulani herdsmen dey kill people in order to take possession of the people"s ancestral lands.
A man wey like feudalism,as he be wan arrange RUGA(Each local government, go dey cut land dey dash him Fulani tribe brothers.

A man,wey be king of the North(coined from game of thrones);
Na only him people,he feels say, dem suppose dey every aspect of government.No one else,for a country wey dey pretend to be one.
South ready to be one but North nor gree.

Right now!
another Fulani man, dey warm up to aggravate all the things wey him brother do, wey NOR make this country better especially FEUDALISM!.

BUHARI=8 YEARS!
ATIKU=8 YEARS?

How many tribes dey Nigeria sef?

Fulani na major tribe?
Nor be say na indigenous tribe sef.

Dem say make we nor talk of tribalism, therefore,make we dey talk of competence.

So, na only Fulani, nai dey competent for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

My dear, I love to face reality, I love sowore and I wish he can win. But it's visible to the blind that adebanjo and sowore cannot win. Good man can not win election in Nigeria.

So the 3 major contendance is Tinubu Atiku and obi, that's why I consider Atiku

My vote is between Tinubu and obi

But most likely Tinubu cos of what he has done before, he also gathered some beat brains.

Obi doesn't have the platform to win, he also did his best as a gov.

If he was the PDP presidential candidate, Its very well I'll go for him to see what he can also do.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:

They don't, maybe cos that is their way.

Southerns love scrutinizing candidates.
We can't settle for less on a norms

So the only way to scrutinized candidate is by insult tribe or region? Let me ask u this, how can u insult someone that u need his help?

U need my vote, and u still Insult me. My dear, South doesn't understand politics, let give power to those who understand the politics
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by obembet(f): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:

My vote is between Tinubu and obi

But most likely Tinubu cos of what he has done before, he also gathered some beat brains.

Obi doesn't have the platform to win, he also did his best as a gov.

If he was the PDP presidential candidate, Its very well I'll go for him to see what he can also do.

I love the way you support ur candidate without insulting anyone or any other candidates. I wish southerners can get Sense like you. I believe u read alot of comments on this Nairaland, u will understand me better
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Bimpe29: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Our eyes shall soon clear.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Sammy07: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

I love the way you support ur candidate without insulting anyone or any other candidates. I wish southerners can get Sense like you. I believe u read alot of comments on this Nairaland, u will understand me better

Yeah. I do read them.

obembet:

So the only way to scrutinized candidate is by insult tribe or region? Let me ask u this, how can u insult someone that u need his help?

U need my vote, and u still Insult me. My dear, South doesn't understand politics, let give power to those who understand the politics

I understood you. It shouldn't be done that way. That's why most times I'm not supporting any of them openly. I'll rather hope that the south west governors continue to lobby FG and open more development of South West.

May the best man win.
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Juanmike(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:
Peter obi is dead in Osun... We are with PDP

Atikulate 2023.

We don't want tinubu

We don't want leader of unknown gunmen

All we want is Atiku.
Is atiku a known gunman?
Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Osun people didn't vote for party but the candidate they love and it's the reason you became elected governor. Say all you like Osun will still choose candidate over party in the general election.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku by Juanmike(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

There is no difference between Fulani and unknown gunmen leader. More than 20 people killed in Anambra last month.

Let give Atiku trial abeg
You are so daft, I wonder the kind of offspring you will have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo / Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) / Ibb's Hidden Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.