Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,325 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating (703 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by Sonofgoodness: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Few months ago,I was so depressed almost everyday. Sometimes I felt like commiting suicide because I was so lonely,broke and feeling mediocre. Oneday, which was on a Sunday. I was so lonely and depressed again,I pray and I said, "oh God help me". I said these words with pains in my heart. God heard me. That day,I met a pastor who is a husband to my friend. He counselled me. Though I didn't tell him every thing. That same day, I heard in my mind that I should go to a particular area to go and look for a friend's mum. On getting to the area. I saw a girl and ask her if she knows this my friend's mum because I didn't know the house. I asked her if she knows mama so so so and so,she replied no. One talk led to another, I gave her my number and I forgot to take hers. When I got home,I realized I didn't take her number. I pray in my heart that if she is the one ,she would called. It was not long when she called. That was how we began. Since that day till now, I don't feel depressed anymore. My financial channels of blessings has increased. She is a big blessing. I don't struggle. She doesn't stress me financially. Though she broke up with her ex the week before we met, she has never given me a reason to doubt her.
From the previous trend: she didn't go back to collect her clothes. Last we she got a new job, brought clothes. We are both getting better.
The question: girls are now flocking around me. I don't want to cheat. I told her everything. But the greenlight from girls to me these days is so surprising. I don't want to cheat. Those girls calls me. She is jealous. I don't want to hurt her. I am a disciplined person and also a Christian. Please no insult. What should I do to avoid cheating
Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by budaatum: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Sonofgoodness:

I pray in my heart that if she is the one ,she would called. It was not long when she called. That was how we began. Since that day till now, I don't feel depressed anymore. My financial channels of blessings has increased. She is a big blessing. I don't struggle. She doesn't stress me financially. Though she broke up with her ex the week before we met, she has never given me a reason to doubt her.

We are both getting better.
The question: girls are now flocking around me. I don't want to cheat.

What should I do to avoid cheating

If you cheat you will lose everything in bold and return to your depressed suicidal self, so I guess you just need to remember all you wrote above, because it's what will make you not be a dog who returns to eat its own vomit.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by Kayberg: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Money doesn't change people… it only unlocks the characters jailed by poverty. - Unknown

Just stay true to her and keep moving.
All those ladies are your tests.
Where were their ants when you had nothing?
Fail once, ruin it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by frozen70(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
Few months ago,I was so depressed almost everyday. Sometimes I felt like commiting suicide because I was so lonely,broke and feeling mediocre. Oneday, which was on a Sunday. I was so lonely and depressed again,I pray and I said, "oh God help me". I said these words with pains in my heart. God heard me. That day,I met a pastor who is a husband to my friend. He counselled me. Though I didn't tell him every thing. That same day, I heard in my mind that I should go to a particular area to go and look for a friend's mum. On getting to the area. I saw a girl and ask her if she knows this my friend's mum because I didn't know the house. I asked her if she knows mama so so so and so,she replied no. One talk led to another, I gave her my number and I forgot to take hers. When I got home,I realized I didn't take her number. I pray in my heart that if she is the one ,she would called. It was not long when she called. That was how we began. Since that day till now, I don't feel depressed anymore. My financial channels of blessings has increased. She is a big blessing. I don't struggle. She doesn't stress me financially. Though she broke up with her ex the week before we met, she has never given me a reason to doubt her.
From the previous trend: she didn't go back to collect her clothes. Last we she got a new job, brought clothes. We are both getting better.
The question: girls are now flocking around me. I don't want to cheat. I told her everything. But the greenlight from girls to me these days is so surprising. I don't want to cheat. Those girls calls me. She is jealous. I don't want to hurt her. I am a disciplined person and also a Christian. Please no insult. What should I do to avoid cheating

If you want to cheat, cheat after all you are not married to her

If you don't want to cheat, then start practicing how to be faithful so that by the time you marry her, you would have practiced how to be a faithful husband
Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by culf: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
When good things wants to happen in ones life, that is what comes, distractions.

Be careful and most importantly prayerful so that devil will not steal your blessings and great things coming.

Have you sat to think why now? where were all of them when things were difficult and you were contemplating suicide? Don't give in to these temptations, may God see you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by olamilekan9(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
budaatum:

If you cheat you will lose everything in bold and return to your depressed suicidal self, so I guess you just need to remember all you wrote above, because it's what will make you not be a dog who returns to eat its own vomit.

ogbeni nothing like that there,guy cheat if u wan cheat..u dey hundred percent sure say ur girl dey nack only u ni
Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
How are these girls getting your number in the first place? Mtchewww
Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
You're giving other girls your number to call you when you're in a relationship and with a good girl, at that, but say you're a disciplined person and a Christian. Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
First things first, what you experienced prior to meeting your gal has nothing to do with God but Life... Life tends to do such things to even those who don't espouse a belief in God. undecided

Second, you claim you are disciplined and also claim to be a Christian, so would it then be a no-brainer as far as what to do in a case such as that which you describe? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why I Feel Like Cheating by budaatum: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sonofgoodness, the advise below is the one you must accept. Some people's lifes are miserable and they'd like your life to be like there's.

olamilekan9:
ogbeni nothing like that there,guy cheat if u wan cheat..u dey hundred percent sure say ur girl dey nack only u ni

(1) (Reply)

Who Exactly Belongs To The Indomie Generation? / Desperately Needs Help / "You Can Be Anything You Want, But You Have To Be Gay” - Lady Sings To Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.