Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri (23161 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood. / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by lhordspy: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reno Omokri calls Peter Obi suspension of campaign in sympathy of flood victims, nothing but eye service.

Obi is from Anambra. Harira, a pregnant Northerner, was killed with her 4 kids in Anambra. Obi did not suspend campaign to visit her family. Unknown gunmen kill 100 people in Anambra in 2022. Obi did not suspend campaign. Flood occurs, Obi decides to do eye service!

- Reno Omokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1583011543679373313?t=EIJ8aGjPf9OAirGHo1U_Gg&s=19

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by successmatters(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
We know Peter Obi is the top contender for the post of president, so he will be blamed for everything, even the ones he has never heard of.

What about Atiku, over 500,000 people has been slaughtered and millions rendered homeless in his northern Nigeria, and he has never spoken till today. An innocent Deborah was murdered in broad daylight, Atiku supported it. This very week, 17 Benue men were killed, Atiku went and lodged at the best hotel in France to celebrate their deaths.

Lokoja is currently submerged and thousands of people has relocated to Lagos to flee from the floods, Dino melaye response to that was laughing like a mumu in his photos with Atiku, as if they were celebrating the flood.

What about Tinubu who was in the North when the floods started, he hopped unto a plane to escape before the floods will get to Kaduna. As far as Tinubu and Atiku are concerned, you all can sink so they will have less people to worry about.

Peter Obi is the only candidate that cares for the poor and forgotten Nigerians, Peter Obi is already acting like a president, that's why we will all vote for Labour Party.

761 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by lhordspy: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Can one man be a liar, fraudster, a scammer, a looter and also a deceiver at the same time? angry

We the sane Nigerians can see beyond his little childish charade, we can see through his black clothes, flat Nyamiri head, and uncountable lie.

And we have also arrived at a conclusion that this man, Peter is more deadlier than a terrorist. Atleast terrorist moves around with guns, Peter needs just miscrophone to spread lies, lead people astray and deceive lot of people into their doom.

A man that has been going around instigating religious hatred. Telling the christians to take back their country. - Exactly the same words used by the deadly old time crusaders that massacred and killed tens of thousand of people in disguise of fighting for the church, through religious cleansing.

With the childish political tactics he is engaging in these days, I think Peter thinks Nigerians are all daft and unreasonable. How dare he takes advantage of the ignorance of some group of ignorant people called obidients and feels he can deceive over 200millions Nigerians with this fake cheap emotional pity-party strategy. angry

176 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by WibusJaga: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022

At least it's much better than the others currently frolicking or seeking medical treatment in Europe. cheesy

Behold O'mockery the grand urchin... grin

399 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Abdu81: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

At least it's much better than the others currently frolicking of seeking medical treatment in Europe. cheesy

One of tinubu's demons tweeting.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why didn't you ask your candidate to do the "eye service ?

Why are u bothered about another person's "Eye service " ?

Clown !!

564 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Abdul05: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin cheesy grin obi the failure

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
His eye service is too much, i pity Nigerians who believe in this man called Obi

37 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Jones4190(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
When I told you that APC Buhari has never denied any state Gov of any approval or money or loan or grant to them, Una dey abuse me. Wike just confirmed by previous tweet. Go check the history of ecological funds, grants & loans by PDP OBJ/Atiku & GEJ too to opposition states.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by LeoDeKing: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
His eye service is too much, i pity Nigerians who believe in this man called Obi
Pandora hoebi is mistaking Nigerians for his ipob miscreants.

As at last assessment, Pandora hoebi's chance of becoming president is as pictured below.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Christistruth00: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Everyone knows that it is eyes Service

His IPOB thugs are still butchering their People for food in the SE as we speak

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Innocentman86: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obi you are God sent.
We the youth are solidly behind you.
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I can't allow tribaslism make me vote for a condemnedd kriminal,theiff and wanted drug old sick baron grin grin grin grin

303 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
I do not see anything wrong in Pa Obi visiting anyone in grief so he should visit those other victims of his mediocre legacies in Anambra state he ruled for 8 years yet today without peace and giant drainages like Lagos state's Asiwaju Tinubu

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by ambale(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
I love this kind of eye service sha oo

At least we now have a presidential candidate that feels people's pain.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by kk2027: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reno lives abroad so I don't expect him to feel what the flood victims are going through. I'm sure the flood victims appreciates the gesture and they're the ones that matter in this topic

283 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Majesty2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Who no know before? The brainless akpu munching idiot can only fool his fellow akpu munchers, there is no place for idiot like piter obingo in aso rock, he will labour in vain likewise his cursed supporters....
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by kk2027: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Reno Omokri calls Peter Obi suspension of campaign in sympathy of flood victims, nothing but eye service.

I like this kind of eye service

Human lives will be valued once again in Nigeria

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by kk2027: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:

If caring for flood victims at their difficult time is eye service, then Obi is the person Nigeria needs at this time

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by tuborme: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
this eye service is very good.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Treasure17(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Can one man be a liar, fraudster, a scammer, a looter and also a deceiver at the same time? angry

We the sane Nigerians can see beyond his little childish charade, we can see through his black clothes, flat Nyamiri head, and uncountable lie.

And we have also arrived at a conclusion that this man, Peter is more deadlier than a terrorist. Atleast terrorist moves around with guns, Peter needs just miscrophone to spread lies, lead people astray and deceive lot of people into their doom.

A man that has been going around instigating religious hatred. Telling the christians to take back their country. - Exactly the same words used by the deadly old time crusaders that massacred and killed tens of thousand of people in disguise of fighting for the church, through religious cleansing.

With the childish political tactics he is engaging in these days, I think Peter thinks Nigerians are all daft and unreasonable. How dare he takes advantage of the ignorance of [b]some group of unreasonable, hatred filled humans call obidients [/b]and feels he can deceive over 200millions Nigerians with this fake cheap emotional pity-party strategy. angry
Creating unecessary threads day and night just to vilify our darling Peter Obi. You will be fine las las.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by MaliCampus: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obi too like Valwulence, low key e just dey pepper Reno and Tinubu Urchins.

All eyes on Obi...My incoming Presido

276 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by emmanuelbrown26: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:

With the childish political tactics he is engaging in these days, I think Peter thinks Nigerians are all daft and unreasonable. How dare he takes advantage of the ignorance of [b]some group of unreasonable, hatred filled humans call obidients [/b]and feels he can deceive over 200millions Nigerians with this fake cheap emotional pity-party strategy. angry

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by atakamus: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
I don't blame this Omokri of a guy. I de blame those that take him serious. You can't be abroad de talk nonsense. If trace, you go see say his village de flooded. People de suffer for this flood matter. Bayelsa State us cut off. Fuel cannot enter, food stuff cannot enter, you can't ever travel out to anywhere. If the solidarity shown by Obi is his headache, let him go and huge transformer.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by alanto: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Back in school e get student wey de pray for holidays so dem no go go school, or pray for bad thing to happen so that exams can be cancelled... Peter obi is one of such students

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Igbodicool(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
It is not your eye.
And it is not your service.

Then why are you so bothered?

URCHINS come for your afternoon food.
Obi has been mentioned by your lord.

193 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Period007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
This man keeps talking nonsense and Nairaland moderators keeps pushing all his nonsense to front page.

Even Atiku the bigot does not take Reno serious anymore, he can't vote so he doesn't have any single Electoral value

182 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Says an imbeccile called reno.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obi changing the game, always steps ahead!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
It also shows some sympathy...and concern.

Reno, tell your master Atiku to go and do the same...especially for his people in Adamawa, who are enjoying the flood....instead of spending time with oga emma in Paris.

Modified

Which reminds me, apart from Obi, what have the other candidates done re flood in Nigeria.?

25 Likes 1 Share

The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. / Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62