Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians (21780 Views)

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by fredoooooo: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
You've
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by proclinician: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
You certainly met the expectations of his prayer for his Darling daddy has always been that buhari use his suffering and anguish to renew his health.

That's how a good slave wishes his master well.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lai Mohammed said you guys have left Nigeria breathless and that's true. Indeed Nigeria don see sheyge for una hands. It can't breathe again. Very Breathless!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by BalticGold: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
You people did not just failed, you failed in flying colours.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by snipernigga(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
What do you expect from someone suffering from PTSD angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by sofeo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's alright, not your fault.

I blame the uneducated Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Ancestortinubu: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Madam oza room. More than 180 million Nigerians have obidiently rejected APC. You know you are deceiving Tinubu for 2023 by pouring water on the rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by hopexter(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This honest woman again? I like her for being brave.

Being brave on what exactly? She said her husband’s government tried and when asked on what area, she said she doesn’t follow APC programmes. There’s no braveness in craftiness undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by spy24(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
This woman dey take style warn Nigerians against voting APC again

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by DennisEche(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
and Lia Mohd the King of Lies said other wise. I Like Aisha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make God make Nigeria better for all and sundry.

To Investors home and abroad, check this compiled list for an Estates within and around Lagos State; the list helps you to have whole lot on a page, easy to read for good investment decision. Buy land & wait.

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Amb1045(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol idiots. The useless rubber stamp senator that aided the massive looting of federal treasure is currently silent. Eee no go better for there generation
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
First president wife to relocate
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by bleskid: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
let finish this Today... like for tinubu ,, share for Peter obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
I like this woman . She knows her husband failed woefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Fragility6: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This honest woman again? I like her for being brave.
For being brave from dubai? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
NO SANE NIGERIAN WILL VOTE FOR FAILURE AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN AGAIN IS BY RIGGING.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Shadysen: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
certainly correct you guys are evil, only God knows what on my mind, i was born since in 1991 i have never seen a government like this, shame on apc shit! shame on buhari shit!
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by waice6571: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Average Hausa boys selling stuffs on the street of Lagos doesn't want to hear the name of Mr President... You'll see disappointments and regrets all over there faces while they express their hopelessness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Ogbeniomo: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nbote:
Hahahahaha... The dumb one would soon remind you that U belong to za oza room
u sure this man is buhari true true,or na breaching cream made him like this?
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nemere2020:
We Apologise To Nigerians, We’re Not Sure If This Gov’t Has Met Their Expectations – Aisha Buhari

https://dailytrust.com/we-apologize-to-nigerians-were-not-sure-if-this-govt-has-met-their-expectations-aisha-buhari

Is she a govt official? Did anyone vote her? Who gave her the right to speak on behalf of the govt?
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Just forget this woman. She is worse than her husband
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Pavicx(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
Your excellency ma, saying you are not sure is evil and pretense. Because you know that the pmb administration failed Nigerians in flying colors.

Pmb was given the mandate with high hopes based on his perceived nature of not being corrupt, but alas it was a disaster without measure.

All the same, his excellency has done his best. I must salute him for signing the electoral act into law. Because that is something worthy to build on in the new Nigeria.

All pmb needs right now to write his name on gold is to do everything possible to give us at least a 75% free and fair election. With this Nigerians will not forget him.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by MiaBeer(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked
Aisha Buhari is still playing games with Nigerians and has not stopped since her husband became President.

Ironically and sadly, Nigerian leaders have figured out how to manipulated our people for their own good.

2023 election is almost here and many of you are going to vote for someone who will japa to London for months for health reasons. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by alimiadedayo1: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nemere2020:
We Apologise To Nigerians, We’re Not Sure If This Gov’t Has Met Their Expectations – Aisha Buhari

https://dailytrust.com/we-apologize-to-nigerians-were-not-sure-if-this-govt-has-met-their-expectations-aisha-buhari
the problem with aishat is that she has little conscience but the riches and the delight of this world has choked her sanity up so that us why sometimes she say the truth and sometimes she will be saying nonsense anyone with good conscience knows that apc Buhari government has failed us
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Babysho(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nothing goes past you uh, Sherlock Buhari?
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Softmirror: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

AISHA IS AMONG THE BEST OF POLITICIANS. VERY GOOD WITH WORDS. SHE KNOWS HOW TO SAY WHAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO HEAR.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Cubalabloo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Shame on APC idiots
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Faposky95: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
how helpless i see our people who probably thought you were clad in a dianasque aura, jus prove that we are ordinary....just like your statement.
ok, if APC wins again, what will you say at the end of their tenure...
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
kk2027:

Someone said the only thing that improved under Buhari is his own health

Kuku kill me grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Akerele44(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
Your excellency ma, saying you are not sure is evil and pretense. Because you know that the pmb administration failed Nigerians in flying colors.

Pmb was given the mandate with high hopes based on his perceived nature of not being corrupt, but alas it was a disaster without measure.

All the same, his excellency has done his best. I must salute him for signing the electoral act into law. Because that is something worthy to build on in the new Nigeria.

All pmb needs right now to write his name on gold is to do everything possible to give us at least a 75% free and fair election. With this Nigerians will not forget him.

Even with free and fair election
Make INEC officials close there two eyes dey count result
This ipob expired product can't came 2nd talk less of winning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Applauds Ifeanyi Ubah For Purchasing Security Gadgets For Anambra South / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others / Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.