Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians (21793 Views)

Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Mayeldah(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari even failed in za oza room, how much more Nigeria?

Buhari and his wife should gettaatt!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by esivue007(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin I will really miss uncle Lie ehhh.... Buhari Govt show us shege....indeed all Nigerians are breathless..
Racoon:
Yeah! The catastrophic class of 2015-2023 are the worst ever seen in our national life. Meanwhile, Lai Mohammed you see how chronic lying have destroyed your life?

Lai: "Our achievements will leave Nigerians breathless — we have so much to showcase"
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Bugatti411(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wise woman ..
It is said , for every successful man their is a woman.
I no con know baba own o cry cry
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by DrMuzungu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
You are not sure?

Well, we are sure... sure that you have failed miserably.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Olaolex: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nbote:
Even Buhari's wife has admitted and acknowledged her husband has failed Nigerians but yet mofos who are on monthly stipends and on full blown bigotry diet will want to force it down our necks that He performed wonderfully well
Especially that bastard Called FreeStuffNG. The guy is not normal at all
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Christane:
your husband tried is best but is best was not good for d nation ...too many negativity was borne during your husband tenure as president . only few positivity... but he tried is not easy to rule a nation..but soon another will take over from him ..we just pray d new leader perform better ..
Nice one ... To rule Nigeria no easy... Until person reach e dey look easy
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Tonylordman(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wife of the president, r u speaking from the order room or where? Just open ur bed side drawer and read ur manifesto and compare it with the reality on ground. Even u didn't do well, No entertainment like patience Jonathan.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by RelevantUpdates: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Political Joke of The Year.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Debangis20(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Seconded.

According to her, the All Progressives Congress will win the next presidential election.

“Why would you ask me this question? We (APC) will continue. APC will win the election. By God’s grace.

AMEN.

A better Nigeria is all we want at [/color].

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Nefort: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This honest woman again? I like her for being brave.
If she wasn't the first lady she would have been criticising him so bad.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Please Tell lia Mohammed that...
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Emdebby2: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Uchedizzy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
The woman is so different from the husband

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by deebrownneymar: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nemere2020:
We Apologise To Nigerians, We’re Not Sure If This Gov’t Has Met Their Expectations – Aisha Buhari

https://dailytrust.com/we-apologize-to-nigerians-were-not-sure-if-this-govt-has-met-their-expectations-aisha-buhari

Aisha Buhari is a bloody hypocrite. I bet she has met her personal target
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Spandau: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nemere2020:
We Apologise To Nigerians, We’re Not Sure If This Gov’t Has Met Their Expectations – Aisha Buhari

https://dailytrust.com/we-apologize-to-nigerians-were-not-sure-if-this-govt-has-met-their-expectations-aisha-buhari

Madam, you're not sure? Simply compare your "husband's" campaign promises to the reality on ground naah! Maybe by so doing, you will be dead sure you didn't meet our expectations. Although, your "husband" has a fan who would never agree with you on this. He is Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This honest woman again? I like her for being brave.
She try for this talk my brother
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
But Ogbeni Liar said the current government will leave Nigerians breathless so why contradicting the minister of misinformation and misappropriation.

The government of the day don't know where they stand in the mind of the average of Nigerians, this proves that all is not well.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by ComeToJesus: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
This woman sabi whine Nigerians.

Steadily, she comes out to whip up a little sentiment and then retreat into her cocoon to enjoy her life.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
We can tell you, your husband government, the last cowbender of daura has failed woefully.

Just getat abeg
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Gbeng30(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2022
But I'm sure you and your lifeless husband has met the expectations of your greedy souls... Wicked people
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by NessFortunate: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

You are not sure cos even the PEOPLE are not sure that this what they voted for. 2015 the CHANGE MANTRA Was a deceit an illusion for lack of a better word. 2019 NEXT LEVEL THEME Was more of a TOP TO BOTTOM Analogy which where we are now. Mam you know that Your husband led APC Has failed woefully even in so many occassions you have indicted his government the motive behing this only God knows. Let me thank you for motherly and sisterly role your OFFICE Have been playing thus far in the Women and GIRL CHILD LIFES' trust me APC Is not coming Back. They don't deserve it. 16 years of PDP may be '''Bad'" but 7 years of APC Is terrible, disatrous and an unprecedented colosal FAILURE. It is better to called bad than be a FAILURE #ATIKUisCOMING
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Passionate1(m): 4:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Fake woman! U dey pretend everything dey okay when inside u are falling to pieces. .
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by imagrg(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2022
No, you have not met the expectations of Nigerians but you have met that of your tribe.
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

Buhari would be saying something,, and his wife will be busy saying another thing.

No wonder he relegated his wife to only be in the kitchen, the living room, and ZÀ-OZÁ-ROOM
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by Jnm55: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2022
i[/ it took you seven years to notice
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by BigBizzy(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Una sure say this woman still dey marry buhari cos she lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari: We Are Not Sure We Have Met The Expectations Of Nigerians by hush15: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Massiveglory:
Your excellency ma, saying you are not sure is evil and pretense. Because you know that the pmb administration failed Nigerians in flying colors.

Pmb was given the mandate with high hopes based on his perceived nature of not being corrupt, but alas it was a disaster without measure.

All the same, his excellency has done his best. I must salute him for signing the electoral act into law. Because that is something worthy to build on in the new Nigeria.

All pmb needs right now to write his name on gold is to do everything possible to give us at least a 75% free and fair election. With this Nigerians will not forget him.

That 75 sef is abysmal. Nothing shirt if 99% all because we don't want to be absolute, we must give room for marginal error. The remaining 25%, these people can still capitalize on it but at 99, they go no chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.