Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. (1128 Views)

The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Enugu City is located i Enugu State.

The City is one of the beautiful Cities in Nigeria.

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka and also the first active coal mine was located in Enugu.

Today, Enugu is the leading tech city in SE and the only city in SE to make it in the global ranking.

https://www.nipc.gov.ng/2021/06/19/lagos-displaces-nairobi-as-africas-top-startup-city-enugu-makes-the-global-ranking-for-the-first-time/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPZ3zh1cq0

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by SmartPolician: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Enugu is nothing compared to what it used to be under Sullivan Chime. Ugwuanyi couldn't maintain basic things entrusted in his care let alone build new ones.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Enugu is nothing compared to what it used to be under Sullivan Chime. Ugwuanyi couldn't maintain basic things entrusted in his care let alone build new ones.

It is better than what it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by lloydtruth: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!
Enugu is experiencing it's lowest under Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
lloydtruth:
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!
Enugu is experiencing it's lowest under Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

It's not where it it is but it is still better than more than 30 states

SOme of una go dey live for outskirt of cities but come online dey talk trash about the city

1 Like

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by XerXerz: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Shut up your dirty mouth. Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are everywhere spewing nonsense

NwekereNdoki:

SOme of una go dey live for outskirt of cities but come online dey talk trash about the city

1 Like

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Dyke15(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
That was Enugu b4 the Ogbono eating buffoon came on board.
We can't wait for him to vacate that seat next year.
Trust me, Sullivan chime messed up big time by picking that fat fool as his successor cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Dyke15(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Outskirt abi Outtrouser no be Enugu again?
Na paid agents lyk u will cum online defending his failed govt.
Gburugbru no do any major road for Enugu metropolis.
Go to Abakpa junction and see how terrible dat road is till u pass Mami, ugbodogwu ND beyond.
They will say is federal road but him doing it won't take away anything from him since d road is inside Enugu town.
ESWAMA that was the envy of many states with that their trucks that disposes refuse back then under Sullivan. Your oga came onboard and those trucks doesn't function again but rather Enugu now disposes refuse with MACK TRUCKS.
That man really took Enugu 10-20 yrs back.
Just go to the street and see how bad people talks of him

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Foolishbuhari: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

It is better than what it used to be.
Pure lie!
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by DukeofUmueri247: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Enugu people miss Chime..He took the coal city far..

1 Like

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dyke15:
Trust me, Sullivan chime messed up big time by picking that fat fool as his successor cry
Ugwuanyi is a failure my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by lloydtruth: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Yes I live in the outskirts of the city

Below is
New market road - Iva valley
Golf Estate
RCC entrance

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Fortruth: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
UGWUANYI the ugly woman governor
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dyke15:
Go to Abakpa junction and see how terrible dat road is till u pass Mami, ugbodogwu ND beyond.
They will say is federal road but him doing it won't take away anything from him since d road is inside Enugu town.
ESWAMA that was the envy of many states with that their trucks that disposes refuse back then under Sullivan. Your oga came onboard and those trucks doesn't function again but rather Enugu now disposes refuse with MACK TRUCKS.

ENugu is expanding. It is normal that at the outskirts some roads may still be bad. But try and leave that outskirt of town and leave in the main town and experience good life.

Thank u

The video I posted is a recent video of ENugu in 2022. if Enugu is as u mentioned, it will show on the video
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fortruth:
UGWUANYI the ugly woman governor

Enugu and Ugwuanyi are two separate entity. Be guided.
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
lloydtruth:

Yes I live in the outskirts of the city

Below is
New market road - Iva valley
Golf Estate
RCC entrance

Anyody that sees this will know that this is a typical outskirt of a city. Lagos, Abuja and even PH have worse outskirts. So rest

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dyke15:

Oga try dey watch video dey look the time stamp. The video was taken June this month. So rest. THis is ENugu now
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by zanebaddo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dyke15:
That man is the height of inefficiency

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Dyke15(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Oga try dey watch video dey look the time stamp. The video was taken June this month. So rest. THis is ENugu now
U re surely doing ur job as a paid agent and I really don't ve any ish with that.
Why not show us pictures/video of Abakpa junction I wan check something.
Biko u ND dat ur fat governor should do and leave dat lion building for us coz Enugu is too porsh for a local champion like him
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Dyke15(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

ENugu is expanding. It is normal that at the outskirts some roads may still be bad. But try and leave that outskirt of town and leave in the main town and experience good life.

Thank u

The video I posted is a recent video of ENugu in 2022. if Enugu is as u mentioned, it will show on the video
Abakpa junction is outskirt abi?
U really seem far away from reality.
Just go to the street and see how people castigate ur paymaster.
I really won't say much coz na Sullivan chime wey 4ck up big time by bringing him
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

So true! The recent YouTube clips of the city i've been seeing show heaps of refuse littered all over the place.....not to mention so many failed portions on inner and outer city roads.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Dyke15:
Abakpa junction is outskirt abi?
U really seem far away from reality.
Just go to the street and see how people castigate ur paymaster.
I really won't say much coz na Sullivan chime wey 4ck up big time by bringing him

SOmetimes I wonder weda una dey reason with una anus.

SO anyone promoting Enugu is promoting Ugwanyi?
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by NwekereNdoki: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

So true! The recent YouTube clips of the city i've been seeing show heaps of refuse littered all over the place.....not to mention so many failed portions on inner and outer city roads.

U disapoint me bro. Is it the whole Enugu that has a heap of dirt?

I agree with you that Ugwuanyi is incompetent. Personally his mediocrity detest me. I am not here to promote him, but ENugu cty itself. Enugu city is not made by the governor but the people of enugu.

I will not agree with you that you will use one bad road or eyesore ate Abakpa to characterize the whole of Enugu. Enugu has more better roads than it has bad roads. SO let's stick to the more positive side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoURQ04x4Ns
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by Dyke15(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

SOmetimes I wonder weda una dey reason with una anus.

SO anyone promoting Enugu is promoting Ugwanyi?
Ur are a paid agent nwokem.
Since u can't admit d fact dat d Ogbono eating man don mess up everywhere.
Biko dey go wit him once he vacates dat seat coz we no want pesin wey no fit talk truth to power coz of d little crumbs he gets
Re: Enugu: The Serene And Beautiful City. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Yet they gave him ticket to senate.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / (vid)peter Obi Receives Osinbajo Endorsement;northern Elders Makes Their Stand / Lagosians Showing Solidarity Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.