Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" (45055 Views)

Buhari Deviated From APC Manifesto- Tinubu / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Abdulqareem: 4:40am On Oct 22, 2022
Bodexinvest:
Nigerians must reject this evil people, it's time to show the world that everything APC was a mistake. A costly mistake for that matter. APC must be rejected!
AND VOTE FOR PETER Peter Obi? NA TINUBU WEN LAY THE BLUE PRINT FOR LAGOS NA HIM WE GO VOTE FOR. I'M SURE YOU AND SOME OF YOUR RELATIVES ARE IN LAGOS DOING WELL.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by benzypher(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.
May you never grow old then.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by OMYKROIN: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Check well you go see three people behind tinubu, one dey hold stick, the other two dey hold bucket and pampers; though I no sabi wetin dem wan use am do.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by marcopollo(m): 4:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.
Oil dey your head. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by nedekid: 4:44am On Oct 22, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

He knows everything about the contents. Just like he passed on the MASTER plan to Fashola and to others. We Believe in Tinubu cause he has never lied to us unlike some of your favourite who tells lies for a living.
Whatever, Nigerians deserve to suffer, Expecially the youth. They will suffer until they have sense.
Our paddies we warned 7 years ago are wretched now. Those that could relocate before see finish entered did.
But the righteous will always survive and life well, the rest will feed on agbado, cassava, garri, ewa and dodooo..
Which category do you fall into?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:45am On Oct 22, 2022
AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE THE SECOND TIME.

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by kizyalex10(m): 4:48am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Heart attack for IPOB pigs of Pandora Obituary urchin

I can see that the magnitude of suicide from SadEast will increase drastically
that is if you understand the write up,because mere seeing ur writing,you are nothing but a deluded tribal bigot who can take a poisonous drink just because it’s served in a tribal cup,despite all we passed through in the last 8years what you can come up with is a man who can barely mAke or comprehend a full sentence ,someone who is always on medical tourism,someone who everything about him is dubious,all just because he is ur tribal man,igbos have supported all tribes but their own during the past elections and have sufffered for not playing tribal politics but ,from obasanjo to yaradua,Jonathan and atiku,south east have voted for these people even when Ojikwu came out for president.they didn’t vote buhari for the two terms and I’m sure his achievement in 8years explains why he lost in every south eastern states,now 2023 is here and the best candidate by far both in terms of age,health,past record of good governance,prudent man in on the ballot box jst because he is igbo who have nt even tasted anything like position since the advent of democracy,you are still routing for a billion van old thief with a worn out memory who urinates on him self and shake like Nigerian exchange rate just because he is ur tribe man even after yoruba have been president for 8years and vice for 8years,you are angry when igbos agitate to leave and call them names,believe me you can’t endure the marginalization the igbos have endured.but it’s easy for u because you are nt a victim yet. One thing I can assure u is that they can divide us with tribe and religion,last last yoruba,Hausa,igbos and the south south are enjoying the dividends of a clueless government.no one is exempted ,ranging from high cost of living,lack of jobs,insecurity,criminality,etc.so my brother continue,who ever enters we go Dey rock am like that ,I’m sure no one has the monopoly of violence,one day d defenseless go rise up too and challenge those oppressing them those robbed off their belongings when they go broke will become robbers too,tho who have been kidnapped when they go broke too will become kidnappers too till everyone is affected including these people at d top,if u think u will run away to another country when u vote in bad government,I’m sure u know all ur family members won’t go with u,someone Dey will taste the result of ur insensitive decision,I’m nt asking u not to vote anyone oo please do vote anyone u like but your hatred is disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by OMYKROIN: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2022
fasho01:
I honestly believe in the Jagaban to deliver just that Buhari has messed things up so badly.. I never believed in Buhari but you see Tinubu, he's the right man for the job right now and I'm convicted about it.

Renewed Hope 2023

Since you are convicted, ogbeni na life imprisonment you dey so since your sense don loss.

See eeh! You didn't convict yourself now before voting your bat by mistake now, it is not coincidence too, something is trying to save you and am revealing the hidden message to you now.

If you make that mistake, na hunger and hopelessness go carry you go thief and your first attempt you will be caught cos you will spill blood but the person won't die but you will be caught, tried and hung.

Shey you don forget who brought you change, he has brought renewed hope abi? We dey observe too.

Convicted convicter.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Lexusgs430: 4:54am On Oct 22, 2022
Renewed hopelessness.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Joe4real1988(m): 4:54am On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I swear to gawd dog
An old man that ought to be resting and enjoying his old age is what the senseless yoots are supporting because of tribalism and religion. Is division not really the best option?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Traplord09: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria! PMB has a worthy successor in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by chukwugeorge: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Heart attack for IPOB pigs of Pandora Obituary urchin

I can see that the magnitude of suicide from SadEast will increase drastically
do you have shame at all?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Traplord09: 5:07am On Oct 22, 2022
THE PROMISES AND THE LEVEL OF FULFILMENT

1. Ban on government officials from going abroad for medical treatment: FAILED

2, State and community: FAILED

3. Public declaration of assets and liabilities: FAILED

Introduction of National Gender Policy and offer of 35 per cent appointment to women: FAILED

5. Creation of three million jobs per year: FAILED

6. The revival of Ajaokuta Steel Company: FAILED

Creation of a Social Welfare Programme where a minimum of N5000 would be paid to 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens: FAILED

8. Building one of the fastest-growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging 10 per cent annually. FAILED

9. Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years. FAILED

10. Empowerment scheme to employ 740,000 graduates across the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. FAILED

11. Payment of allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for 12 months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programme. FAILED

12.Establishment of a free-tuition and scholarship scheme for pupils who have shown exceptional aptitude in science subjects at O/Levels to study ICT-related courses. FAILED

13.. Creation of 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation per annum (20,000 per state) FAILED

14.. Creating additional middle-class of at least 2 million new homeowners in our first year in government and 1 million annually thereafter. FAILED

15.. Creating a National Conflict Resolution Commission to prevent, mitigate and resolve civil conflicts within the polity. FAILED

16.Building six centres of excellence to address the needs of special education –

17.. The defeat of Boko Haram and the rehabilitation and reintegration of repentant insurgents – FAILED

18. Upgrading all Federal Government-owned hospitals to world-class facilities within five years – FAILED.

19. Free maternal and child healthcare services – FAILED

20. Strengthening operational and legal instruments to discipline members of the Armed Forces over confirmed cases of human rights violations – FAILED

21. Increasing the number of doctors from 19 per 1000 population to 50 per 1000 – FAILED

22. Establishment of at least six new universities of science and technology with satellite campuses in states of the Federation – FAILED

23.. Prompt passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and addressing local content issues in the oil and gas sector – FAILED

24.. Ending gas flaring and ensuring sales of at least half of gas produced within the country – FAILED

A constitutional amendment to oblige local governments in the country to publish minutes of their meetings, service performance data, and spending over N10 million – FAILED

.Making Information Technology, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Entertainment key drivers of our economy – FAILED

27. Implementing a full erosion and shoreline protection across the country – FAILED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Dokabb: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Thank me later

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by anonimi: 5:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Enimin:
The cheek of these shameless old thieves...

That is allowed by the suffering and smiling sufferhead young, petty thieves who have renewed hope to grow up into shameless old thieves?

If most of us are not afflicted with Stockholm syndrome disease, please why are we allowing the old thieves to be in charge of our commonwealth at the local, state and federal levels? Why please

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Traplord09: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2022
kosiebe:
JAGABAN leads others follow.
Tinubu #2023

Some people we still and we never change...
This are kind of people with lots of set back about me

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by rummmy: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Hausa and Yoruba old cargo collaboration...
Other Nigerians and the youths will chose otherwise for a new and prosperous Nigeria..
Picture speaks.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Larryton:
The incoming president

What election has he won?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Originalsly: 5:21am On Oct 22, 2022
fasho01:

I honestly believe in the Jagaban to deliver just that Buhari has messed things up so badly.. I never believed in Buhari but you see Tinubu, he's the right man for the job right now and I'm convicted about it.

Renewed Hope 2023

Jagaban .... the one with vision .... was the one who saw Buhari as the one to make Nigeria better... and worked tirelessly to get him voted in. This was a Jagaban in much better physical and mental health... one who spearheaded the manifesto for a better Nigeria. What happened? What in the manifesto was achieved? Is Nigeria the same?.... better?.... or worse off years later? If his vision was not good then... almost nothing in the manifesto was achieved.... why would anyone with half a brain believe that a now physically and mentally handicapped Jagaban will have a clear vision and fulfill this manifesto?

If we don't learn from our mistakes we are bound to repeat them and the sufferings will increase. Each man supposed to have his own independent brain... use it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Traplord09: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2022
DesignMaestro:
There is HOPE for true Nigerians. We shall rise again and fully take our place as African giants.

<><> BAT '23............In God we trust!

One we aways keep running at speed rates 200** backwards

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by BigBizzy(m): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Some Nigerians gon fall for this as usual.

Foolish ones

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2022
fasho01:

Renewed Hope 2023

You expect Tinubu to deliver yet it is the same Tinubu that vigorously campaigned for buhari in 2015 and 2019. You say buhari has messed things up. The same Tinubu you say will deliver, defended buhari messing things up. How will such a person deliver? Someone without any empathy for the people he wants to rule? I honestly don't know how you guys think

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Traplord09: 5:33am On Oct 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Why do we consult elders when things get so complex?
Don't let your father see this rubbish.
Leadership is for completely matured people especially the Executive positions in Africa because the style is mainly autocratic democracy which may come with consequences due to lack of wisdom in young age.
Youths should learn leadership from the grassroot because these old men have learned and rose through all ranks and started from youthful age. Work hard, stop being lazy and get what u deserve, nobody will handover leadership to youths on a platter of gold. Go and start from scratch. Go and make research about how all these people u called old started and the age, you'll be ashamed of yourself!

It q shock me that people still vote for bad government....

What a shame to ur making and ur kinds..
What a bigger shame that ur father still vote for old people.... ....

Since 2o15 to date oooo

Is a bigger shame some people are still brain wash

By APC and PDP ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by saintadeola: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2022
After 8 years,renew hope,most Nigerians are fools,very stupid population,APC is trying to safe Nigeria from APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ersonleads(m): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Who do us this thing. cry cry cry imagine people still supporting tinubu because of tribe or their personal gains. At this stage of a failed country like Nigeria caused by same old criminals about 7yrs ago, still having the Guts to package manifesto to gullible Nigeria to Believe? At this point Nigerians are their own problem. May God punish people supporting this man & Apc & they will never see Good in their life. At this stage, we suppose go beyond party & tribe & select a qualified candidate

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2022
DesignMaestro:
There is HOPE for true Nigerians. We shall rise again and fully take our place as African giants.

<><> BAT '23............In God we trust!

Which hope are you referring? Why are you still dealing in hope after 7years of APC? How has the last 7years of your life been under APC? If you still dealing in hope, it shows that APC failed and you are still expecting the APC to make things better for you. Stockholm syndrome is real

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Dyinze31: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Pmb never go. I don dey miss am
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:

Painment
As it they paid the IPOB pigs, it dey sweet us cheesy

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
grin
Only in your agbado brain

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by riverbird: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2022
grin

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria! PMB has a worthy successor in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs

Yes. He thought up buhari as president in 2015 and he did by vigorously campaigning for, supporting and defending buharis failure all the way from 2015 till date. That is the definition of "brilliance".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.