Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" (45116 Views)

Buhari Deviated From APC Manifesto- Tinubu / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by HONEHI: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2022
Shameless people. Renewed hope indeed!!!! The should shove their renewed hope down their and their generation's backside.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by TrumpDonald2: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2022
hakeem4:
The battle is between Mr. Tinubu, vs Mr Atiku. whilst Mr Obi is only here to split Atiku's vote.

grin grin grin keep deceiving yourself.

Shettima and his vice Tinubu will not smell that seat. Screenshot this comment and wait for next year.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Komu1048(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2022
ada9ja:
The manifesto of Tinubu is not totally different from APC 2015 n 2019 manifesto just the color and graphic works..

Below is the 2015 manifesto

Yet dey smell...no be only renewed hope, na rewind hope

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/APC-Manifesto.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiJ8sDdjvP6AhUdgP0HHSv6AGsQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw17eQIaJR-5gZq7iwH8fUIy

It’s not the same person. We r talking about someone who knows how to get things done this time
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by TrumpDonald2: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Larryton:
The incoming president
grin grin grin in your dream
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by molas02: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2022
As if say we don die finish with the hardship your 2015 candidate promise us, OGA some of us escape it. Am Yoruba and am Obident... Ko lo get e dada
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by rollywise(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2022
You call this manifesto? I'll build bridges, I'll build roads, I'll create employment is not manifesto. Manifesto is both what you'll do and how you'll do it else talk is cheap. But can Nigerians really be this gullible? I saw the video of 2015 where this same Tinubu was outlining promises upon promises. None was fulfilled and try aren't even apologizing yet here they are again with fresh promises. It's obvious Nigerians have been subjected to mental slavery
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by BePrepared: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Can this his manifesto be compared to that of Buhari in 2015.

I can't be deceived again
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by TrumpDonald2: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria! PMB has a worthy successor in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs

grin grin grin Better keep your freestuff to yourself.

Shettima and his vice Tinubu will not smell that seat. Screenshot this comment and wait. You think Nigerians are that foolish. If APC get up to 200k votes in any state apart from Lagos make I know wetin cause am.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.
By the Time Asiwaju win that election I don't where you and your hate agent will be whether you will hang your self or change your citizenship
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by PapaAdanna: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2022
hakeem4:
The battle is between Mr. Tinubu, vs Mr Atiku. whilst Mr Obi is only here to split Atiku's vote.

Almajiri spotted grin
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by HONEHI: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Who ‘Turned A Rotten Situation To Bad One’,
Komu1048:

It’s not the same person. We r talking about someone who knows how to get things done this time
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Olaolex: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria! PMB has a worthy successor in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs
The only day you will not take a very huge curse from my mouth is the day you stop supporting evil. Though I will still give you lesser ones
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Komu1048(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes ohhhhhh, mak una dey try change baba pampers na

U still dey learn for photoshopping
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Speaktruth1: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Gbemini:
Peter obi and ipob call nigeria zoo and now they want to be the president of zoo... After u guys burn lagos properties because of hatred still want to come and rule the nation... Abi ori tayin ni

Have conscience and say what you know.

Don't peddle lies and propergate hatred simply because of filty lucre.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by emmanuelbrown26: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Komu1048:

U still dey learn for photoshopping
I dun wake up for una today,

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Tinubumustfail: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.

You have said it all. It surprise me how sane and healthy people are supporting incapacitated and sick man to rule over them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Komu1048(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I dun wake up for una today,

Who Dey follow u fight? U people should stop campaigning against Tinubu. Wetin he collect from una hand.

The man made Lagos what it is today, he is a visionary leader. Me I no dey for all this let’s pull him Down syndrome wey una get
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by bewla(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
And What should happen to any youth who plan to bring an old wine in dusty bottle
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by PrinceMajestic: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2022
His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, Next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria while His Excellency Senator Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege (DSP), next Executive Governor Of Delta State come 2023. Thank you and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by pletho: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2022
When you look at the image and the people in it you not but weep for this country, do these ones understand the meaning of hope?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Oxfordgrade: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2022
PraizHim:
what of APC's 2015 and 2019 Manifesto? They couldn't fulfil their 2015, 2019 Manifestos, is it in 2023 they want to fulfil it.?
I agree with you brother
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by sweetMichael(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Heart attack for IPOB pigs of Pandora Obituary urchin

I can see that the magnitude of suicide from SadEast will increase drastically
Omor that last picture make sence, looks like handing over to tinubu the incoming president
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Kooldame: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022
May God help us to choose the right leader so that we will not experience another hard time in the next four years
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Selfmotivated: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
Pictures: Launch of " Renewed Hope" Manifestoes of APC
This man supposed to be tied and flog for destroying Nigeria economy with huge national debt that will continue to be paid in time yet to be SPITS
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Selfmotivated: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
Pictures: Launch of " Renewed Hope" Manifestoes of APC
He sabotage Nigeria economy with huge national debt that will continue to be paid in time yet to be. SPITS!!!
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DesignMaestro(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which hope are you referring? Why are you still dealing in hope after 7years of APC? How has the last 7years of your life been under APC? If you still dealing in hope, it shows that APC failed and you are still expecting the APC to make things better for you. Stockholm syndrome is real
Haven't you people been encouraging Nigerians to vote for personality not party?

2023 PMB (OUT) BAT (IN)
<><> ....Insha Allah!
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DesignMaestro(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which hope are you referring? Why are you still dealing in hope after 7years of APC? How has the last 7years of your life been under APC? If you still dealing in hope, it shows that APC failed and you are still expecting the APC to make things better for you. Stockholm syndrome is real
....and the past seven years of my life has been great, very great. It can only get better.
I don't know about yours, though.

<><> '23 ..... Tinubu I know, Tinubu I trust
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Themandator: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
grin

Something I am very sure of is that most of you guys have not read a single page of this document
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by prophetfire: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
grin
Were his shaky shaky hands able to hold the manifesto this time around? Or did he borrow hands again from Buhari and Adamu?
Which hands did he use to write the manifesto sef?
Shaky shaky hands fit hold biro?
Make im go rest for old people's home and be thanking God for granting him long life inspite of his shady life. Im time don expire.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Haven't you people been encouraging Nigerians to vote for personality not party?

2023 PMB (OUT) BAT (IN)
<><> ....Insha Allah!

You haven't answered my questions.

Which hope are you referring? Why are you still dealing in hope after 7years of APC? How has the last 7years of your life been under APC? If you still dealing in hope, does that not show that APC had failed? How are you are still expecting the APC to make things better for you?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2022
DesignMaestro:
....and the past seven years of my life has been great, very great. It can only get better.
I don't know about yours, though.

<><> '23 ..... Tinubu I know, Tinubu I trust

Kindly explain how it has been "great, very great".

How has nigeria fared in the last 7years?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.