Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari (26132 Views)

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ZombieSlayer1: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.
If Buhari had the option of publicly supporting Atiku he would. You people try to stay blind to how the North vote. You think Buhari's votes is automatically Tinubu's votes? lolz....

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by lovinagbad: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
This one is just stylishly giving the push and start engine false hope. grin. Tinubu's opolo eyes will clear very soon.
You go get high blood pressure for these matter
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117763275]Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.
[i]They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999. [/i/quote] Don't forget how long Buhari was a popular customer in the north before he was packaged for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Antai123(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
If Buhari ask you to vote for a candidate, you go vote

Be honest!!!

Peter Obi2023
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Goziedonatus5(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
That would make it easier for the ugly bat to lose, because you are a known failure

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please we want him there o. He needs to remind us why we should never again look at APC
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Akerele44(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Why are you consoling him. Allow him soak the floor with tears. He just started now, he still have another 8 more years to go.

Donate more bucket for him instead
OBIDIEND can donate there tears here and if he don full another one they i will go and bring it
But just full this one first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by DSC7: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
And what will he (Buhari) tell Nigerians? grin grin cheesy...

I am very happy for this news...

His presence during the campaign will definitely push sane Nigerians to reject Tinupoo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Ajofiapero(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Who talk that thing
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by lovinagbad: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
BuyDomain:
I wonder what himself will tell Nigerians and why Nigerians should vote his party again.

Meanwhile, check my signature for amazing car deals at unbeatable prices. You will be happy you did.
you people forget things easier. Have you forgotten that the APC govt roll out funds to bail all the states in the country when they were unable to pay workers salaries from pdp regime
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Confirmedzombie: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
I pity Obi supporters. They will have heart attack immediately Tinubu is declared winner of the 2023 election.

Even Obi knows he stands no chance of winning.

Obi just cashing out from his brain dead supporters and catching cruise.

Obi will not win any state even Anambra state

Obi will only cut shirt Atiku vote.

Tinubu is our next president.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Chinedum300: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
All us to decide ourselves... We say no to bolA tinubu and Muhammed buhari
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by femmical(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
If you like be fore back ... werey
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by OMYKROIN: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

I heard Obituary hav been busy sacking all his party members over donations from IPOB pigs

Pandora has ran away to IDP camp with his Labour in vain logo deceiving his urchins as a Messiah of pigs grin

A vote for Obituary is a vote for IPOB agenda

Shey the way prophet mohamed is a pig na
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by GoodLife4live: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lori iro. If Buhari has his way, he will ensure Atiku wins

Northerners don't reasons like nyamiris....

Unaa thinking too dey shallow ...

Unaa spirit of BIGOTRY is very high....why ? Despite that , God no give u naa good leader ... Make unaa continue

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to be at the forefront of electing the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as his successor.

*says Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit. And he(Tinubu) stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-be-at-forefront-of-tinubus-campaign-buhari/

Failure grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by James91: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.

Bro nothing like Buhari block vote again, he disappoint many people here in the north, stop hoping in him, tell Nigerians what your party has for them.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Go ahead sir it's a welcome idea.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by gogglecomputer: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
HABA¡! this kind news would not kill me with heartbreak!¡ after failure to met the expectation of Nigerian_kai
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by OTBA: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Approximately 1 doctor to 8,334 citizens. Still poor though!

osazsky:
Failure begot failure .sir wat are u going to campaign with...the fact that u grounded uni for over a year is appuling..I say make I manage go work today all our staff don enter Scotland ,Finland and UK finish..only 4 left in an office that used to accommodate over 33 staff..our universities are gone...this na non academic I wonder how academics own go be no wonder u are left with only 24000 doc to cater for 200m citizens that a single doctor to 100k citizens spits
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lame!
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Pickmycall: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
You get fans apart from almajirin and bandits?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by shinealight(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
This one is just stylishly giving the push and start engine false hope. grin. Tinubu's opolo eyes will clear very soon.

That was what you guys said before the APC Primaries but Jagaban still gave all the other contestants a thorough whooping.
Talk is cheap man!! grin grin
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Dshocker(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
To help him hold flag...

Imagine, even Buhari is stronger than Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by viodemus: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
You were not in the forefront of Nigeria's campaign. This will be your legacy. A failed leader.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CLEVER123(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
A fulani cow endorsing his support for an agbero
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by kettykin: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is good news, anything this man has piloted always failed woefully .

Naira is now the worse performing currency in the universe, the Nigerian military has been reduced to a lowly rated boys scout. Flood has finished of the massive agricultural revolution started by PDP, subsidy crisis is now threatening the 2023 budget, the country's debt is now higher than the revenue.

Now he wants to campaign for a Muslim Muslim ticket??
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by fredoooooo: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
God bless you sir
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by obicmag(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Two grand pas. Na so you lead from front in security sector. Shameless people.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Okwyjesus(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to be at the forefront of electing the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as his successor.

*says Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit. And he(Tinubu) stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-be-at-forefront-of-tinubus-campaign-buhari/

Good news

It's official Tinubu will finish third.

Buhari is a face of FAILURE
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by kikake: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lori iro. If Buhari has his way, he will ensure Atiku wins
I can't add more.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Villa12(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
chiefolododo:
Buhari campaigning for Tinubu will only affect Tinubu chances negatively
Then You should be happy na

Olodo like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard / Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) / Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.