Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,771 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari (26133 Views)

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Jostoman: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.

Atiku is your regular customer? No problem February is around the corner
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nasa005: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
When I'd saw this news ....I chuckled. Like...WHAT WOULD BUHARI TELL NIGERIANS TO DO NOW THAT HE'S COLLAPSED OYR ECONOMY.

Buhari being in fore front campaigning for tinubu for Nigerians to vote Tinubu in coming election would reduce tinubus chances .

Failure to beget Failure. Spits!!!

ONLY FOOLS WOULD VOTE FOR THIS APC. COS THEY ARE OCCULT PEOPLE. BLOOD SUCKERS.

I DON'T HIDE THINGS. I TELL U FOR UR FRONT

VOTE Peter Obi if u get sense. Q.E.D
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Villa12(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Good news

It's official Tinubu will finish third.

Buhari is a face of FAILURE
mumu

APC is fvcking United than ever before

It would have been easier for PDP had it been they are much more united

God has destined Atiku not to be president

APC will remain in power through Tinubu
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by facealone05(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Am for Batified I stand
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu has lost.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Kaiser20: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
II is better Buhari didn't show up at all at the campaign.
Buhari's failure is contagious
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Softmirror: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
Tinubu has lost.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Abdul05:
One good turn deserves another.. grin grin

Buhari was suitable impressed by Tinubu's track record..

Unfortunately for obidients,obi has none . grin grin

Buhari please decieve them to the end. urchins must cry. grin
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by youngzeal1: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

U should be ashamed of yourself
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Softmirror:

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Buhari has added his support. Anything Buhari touches becomes rubble. The very opposite of Midas.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ransomed: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Failure to campaign for another sickly failure. No good thing can come from APC. They have taken Nigeria economy and every good things from top to bottom. Never again shall we allow killers party to rule us.God forbids.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jennylove21:
That's what we call the Walking dead!

You dare call your fellow human walking dead all because of politics?
Are you sure of where you would be by this time next week?
What exactly has he done to your lineage that’s making you so bitter?
But you guys can easily forgive obi that supervised the killing of your brothers whose corpse were found in the river.
Omo the best thing is to just divide this country, we can’t continue living with bile-filled animals.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Softmirror: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Buhari has added his support. Anything Buhari touches becomes rubble. The very opposite of Midas.

IN THE 21ST CENTURY. SOME PEOPLE STILL EMBRACE SUPERSTITION.

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE. WHY WERE YOU ALL HOPEFUL BEFORE THE APC PRIMARY THAT BUHARI WILL ANNOUNCE A CONCENSUS CANDIDATE, A NAME OTHER THAN ASIWAJU cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Ance4Liverpool: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
We the well thinking Nigerians will vote according to what we have experienced since last 8years of APC regime.
Fuel 185 per litter
Diesel 900 per litter
Assu Strike 8 months
Cooking gas 850 per kg
Rice 40k per bag
Muslim Muslim ticket
Any body that experienced all this and still votes for APC again is very wicked and heartless and my prayers for such people/person is that God will treat their entire family the way buhari government treated Nigerians since 2015 till date.
Vote wisely bcs obidient is better than sacrifice
Tankio
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Softmirror:

IN THE 21ST CENTURY. SOME PEOPLE STILL EMBRACE SUPERSTITION.

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE. WHY WERE YOU ALL HOPEFUL BEFORE THE APC PRIMARY THAT BUHARI WILL ANNOUNCE A CONCENSUS CANDIDATE, A NAME OTHER THAN ASIWAJU cheesy

By the "you all" you included me? FYI, it wouldn't have made a single difference to me if he had announced a donkey as APC's candidate. Or if the other parties had done the same either.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by jubrilELsudan: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
ODE

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Softmirror: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

By the "you all" you included me? FYI, it wouldn't have made a single difference to me if he had announced a donkey as APC's candidate. Or if the other parties had done the same either.

LOL.....NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR IQ LEVEL. grin. IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS YOU ONLY DERIVE FUN IN COMPLAINING. cheesy. YOU HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ AND MODERATE BLOOD PRESSURE.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
ganisucks:

In 2015, Tinubu promised that APC will give student loans .
Where are the student loans?

He will never answer this......a politically influenced Muslim has no shame on him again, he lives by just that selfish Religious sentiments .......
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Jennylove21(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You dare call your fellow human walking dead all because of politics?
Are you sure of where you would be by this time next week?
What exactly has he done to your lineage that’s making you so bitter?
But you guys can easily forgive obi that supervised the killing of your brothers whose corpse were found in the river.
Omo the best thing is to just divide this country, we can’t continue living with bile-filled animals.
Who made you the spokesman to Nairaland??
Don't ever in your yearly life tag me again.
Mind your business and stay put,not jumping into people's matter ode.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Very good, pls make sure you replicate your talent in the campaigns, especially your performance in the area of security and the economy. Iranu..
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by madapcmod: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
That was how you told us you will be at the forefront of Boko haram fight as retired soldier.

Scammer president and party
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to be at the forefront of electing the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as his successor.

*says Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit. And he(Tinubu) stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-be-at-forefront-of-tinubus-campaign-buhari/
Anywhere you like stand.
JAGABAN IS A GOAL
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Softmirror:

LOL.....NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR IQ LEVEL. grin. IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS YOU ONLY DERIVE FUN IN COMPLAINING. cheesy. YOU HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ AND MODERATE BLOOD PRESSURE.

Lol. A bum being fooled by some relic who could hardly stand for 30 seconds without dosing off, and who's ready to vote such a relic into power is talking about IQ? Irony seems to fly over your head (if you've got a head in the first place, that is).
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by SugarGirl44(f): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jennylove21:

Who made you the spokesman to Nairaland??
Don't ever in your yearly life tag me again.
Mind your business and stay put,not jumping into people's matter ode.

If you’re stupiid enough to make such a senselessstatement, then you should expect a befitting response.
Hope you heard that a young LP member died last week, not mocking him, but that’s how God does his work.
So for you to call someone walking dead means you were born by mistake.
Terrible bile-filled cretin.
You’ll soon be consumed by your bitterness, it’s only a matter of time.
I’m sure your personal life too no get joy, that’s why you go about with so much negative energy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by NuruDiddy: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

It's obvious the 10m voters are idiots.
Fela called them Zombi

They don't know their left from the right.
With 400 naira they will sell their vote but let me burst your bubbles,it's not business as Usual
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by NuruDiddy: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Abdul05:
One good turn deserves another.. grin grin

Buhari was suitable impressed by Tinubu's track record..

Unfortunately for obidients,obi has none . grin grin

I can see Buhari track records,it's so obvious that even the blind can see it
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by TollinsN: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

You are happy that a failure is bringing another pampers failure.

Una go wail tire
That's how you people with Fayose in connivance with AIT and some Medias de-market Buhari saying he wears Pampers. So many Medias were paid to attack Buhari. Yet he wins. Were is Fayose and Dokpesi that spearheaded and finance the attack then. Despite poisoning him through his food and surprisingly through Air conditioner on the throne. He survived it
Then I say OH LORD I PRAY - NO MATTER THE NUMBERS OF MY ENEMIES AND HOW POWERFUL OR CONNECTED MY ENEMIES ARE. THEY SHALL ALL BE PUNISHED AND DISGRACED & CONDEMNED BEFORE ME ON THE THRONE OF SUCCESS. NO WEAPON THEY FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.
The same people now attacking TINUBU. God shall also honour them with likes of their venom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by lhordspy: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
NuruDiddy:

It's obvious the 10m voters are idiots.
Fela called them Zombi

They don't know their left from the right.
With 400 naira they will sell their vote but let me burst your bubbles,it's not business as Usual

But people that will be voting for obi are non-idiots right? And they know their left from right.

That is the problem with you people, everything is always insults, abuses just because someone decides to stick to his own csndidate.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Bontafa: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
TollinsN:

That's how you people with Fayose in connivance with AIT and some Medias de-market Buhari saying he wears Pampers. So many Medias were paid to attack Buhari. Yet he wins. Were is Fayose and Dokpesi that spearheaded and finance the attack then. Despite poisoning him through his food and surprisingly through Air conditioner on the throne. He survived it
Then I say OH LORD I PRAY - NO MATTER THE NUMBERS OF MY ENEMIES AND HOW POWERFUL OR CONNECTED MY ENEMIES ARE. THEY SHALL ALL BE PUNISHED AND DISGRACED & CONDEMNED BEFORE ME ON THE THRONE OF SUCCESS. NO WEAPON THEY FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.
The same people now attacking TINUBU. God shall also honour them with likes of their venom.

Senior braa

Only you one dey cry o

No be me frustrate your family o

No vex

Hold Asiwaju when make you papa dey beg for park

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate / Comfort Melaye: Chapel Built & Named After Dino Melaye's Mum Dedicated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.