Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App (5386 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money / I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
I was in a tight situation and had to borrow 50k from jumia pay.
But I can't such a huge amount of money

Pls I want to know If these people will come to my house?

Has anyone else here defaulted from paying them
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by ngBuild: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pay am small small, don't be wicked and selfish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Originalsly: 3:54am On Oct 22, 2022
Did you apply for the loan?.... or they gave it to you by force? Did you agree to meet their conditions of repayment? Of yes... don't worry about what they may do. Before they started business they figured out what to do with people who can't... or don't want to repay.

8 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Me sef need 200,000 Naira loan to access so I can put myself back in business. I will definitely refund same in 3 months. I'm just stuck in the middle of nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 5:06am On Oct 22, 2022
ngBuild:
Pay am small small, don't be wicked and selfish
Oga
I can't pay that 50k
I want to know the consequences of me not paying
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 5:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Originalsly:
Did you apply for the loan?.... or they gave it to you by force? Did you agree to meet their conditions of repayment? Of yes... don't worry about what they may do. Before they started business they figured out what to do with people who can't... or don't want to repay.

All this is talk

What will they do exactly?

I can't pay that 50k.

Imagine plus interest makes is +60k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Oga
I can't pay that 50k
Why are Nigerians wicked?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Benjaniblinks:

Why are Nigerians wicked?
50k will not do them anything

They're a billion naira company
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Originalsly: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

All this is talk

What will they do exactly?

I can't pay that 50k.

Imagine plus interest makes is +60k

I'm sure they have a range of options... what they'll choose I don't know. Maybe they extend the time .... maybe they reduce the payment amount...but that is if they get in contact with you. If they don't ... maybe they be calling your guarantors .... your job if you have one... your friends or who knows?.... maybe they dispatch the bone breakers to ehmmm.... talk to you in their language.
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Originalsly:

I'm sure they have a range of options... what they'll choose I don't know. Maybe they extend the time .... maybe they reduce the payment amount...but that is if they get in contact with you. If they don't ... maybe they be calling your guarantors .... your job if you have one... your friends or who knows?.... maybe they dispatch the bone breakers to ehmmm.... talk to you in their language.
If this is the worst they will do omo then shishi dem nor go see.

Because their loan terms and conditions say they'll call the state authorities (police) and charge me to court if I refuse to pay but I highly doubt that. I have never heard of someone being charged to court over a loan app

But I highly doubt that over small 50k.
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by imagrg(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2022
You are a thieeeff

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Originalsly: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

But I highly doubt that over small 50k.

So.why risk being the first to be dragged to court? Why not simply repay the small N50K?

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by ngBuild: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Oga
I can't pay that 50k
Jumia Quick check is a genuine loan platform, the consequences is that they will report you to credit bureau of Nigeria,

if tomorrow you have a project or contract you want to execute and you want borrow money from any Nigerian bank, you will be denied, or you want to borrow money and travel abroad.

One thing i know is that, they won't threaten you or arrest you, but will always send you a constant reminder.

Your intentions were never genuine, you never wanted to pay back in the first place, but i urge you to pay back. Quick check does not deserve this at all.

7 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2022
ngBuild:

Jumia Quick check is a genuine loan platform, the consequences is that they will report you to credit bureau of Nigeria,

if tomorrow you have a project or contract you want to execute and you want borrow money from any Nigerian bank, you will be denied, or you want to borrow money and travel abroad.

One thing i know is that, they won't threaten you or arrest you, but will always send you a constant reminder.

Your intentions were never genuine, you never wanted to pay back in the first place, but i urge to pay back. Quick check does not deserve this at all.

If these are the consequences then I have no reason to pay.

Thank you for the info

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Originalsly:

So.why risk being the first to be dragged to court? Why not simply repay the small N50K?

Loan is a civil matter

Since when do criminal courts judge loan cases?
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by ngBuild: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

If these are the consequences then I have no reason to pay.

Thank you for the info
Free yourself oh
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Flows001(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Originalsly:

Omoh you just dey drop savage replies for Op grin cheesy
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Flows001(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Op don't be an ingrate, imagine yourself borrowing your hard earned money to someone and the person saying all what you have been saying so...
Pay your debt if you still have the fear of God in you.
Even if you no dey fear Jumia, fear God at least.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by SenecaTheYonger: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
You can’t pay such a huge amount of money but you can borrow it? How’s that possible?
I’m convinced some of you don’t have conscience that guide you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

50k will not do them anything

They're a billion naira company

If people like you 500, take loan of 50k and do not repay, do you think they will still be in business?

There are reasons why people are broke, you're broke because you're selfish. Anu mpama!

6 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Originalsly: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Since when do criminal courts judge loan cases?

They do?.... never heard of this.....you need to ask whoever said so.
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Oga
I can't pay that 50k
i assure you nothing will happen if you dont pay. just prepare to endure their disturbances before they get tired and stop. whenever they call u fight them and dont be intimidated with whatever they say they will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by SamJed(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2022
Seriously some of us are the cause of misfortune in our lives. Tomorrow, when you start suffering the consequences, you will start blaming village people forgetting the nonsense you did.

The brazen way we harden our heart to do evil is the same way government harden their heart to do evil, after we will be blaming the government.

How will you borrow 50k and decide not to pay. Then why did you take it in the first place.

Well Jumia are an accredited credit facility company. They are different from all these loan sharks that are not registered with the government.

Trust me, they have measures in place to collect the money back. The only issue is that you may survive in now, but in the long run it will get hotter because they are accredited, so now or tomorrow, you will still pay back that money.

IF YOU WANT TO BE WICKED AND COLLECT MONEY WITHOUT PAYING BACK DO IT WITH LOAN SHARKS, BUT YOU SEE ACCREDITED CREDIT FACILITIES, YOU WILL STILL PAYBACK THE MONEY. YOU CANT RUN FROM IT.

8 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Op is a thief

3 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by VawulenceLover: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Oga
I can't pay that 50k
you will be arrested and your dirty yansh will be bleeped in jail

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Originalsly:

They do?.... never heard of this.....you need to ask whoever said so.
I meant they don't

You misread my comment
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Abba114:
i assure you nothing will happen if you dont pay. just prepare to endure their disturbances before they get tired and stop. whenever they call u fight them and dont be intimidated with whatever they say they will do.

I have already borrowed 40k from palmpay and deleted the app..

I can't be intimidated

My last account below

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Op is a thief

You people calling thief's and all are mad

Why would I pay 50k loan with almost 10k interest

Is that not madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2022
SamJed:
Seriously some of us are the cause of misfortune in our lives. Tomorrow, when you start suffering the consequences, you will start blaming village people forgetting the nonsense you did.

The brazen way we harden our heart to do evil is the same way government harden their heart to do evil, after we will be blaming the government.

How will you borrow 50k and decide not to pay. Then why did you take it in the first place.

Well Jumia are an accredited credit facility company. They are different from all these loan sharks that are not registered with the government.

Trust me, they have measures in place to collect the money back. The only issue is that you may survive in now, but in the long run it will get hotter because they are accredited, so now or tomorrow, you will still pay back that money.

IF YOU WANT TO BE WICKED AND COLLECT MONEY WITHOUT PAYING BACK DO IT WITH LOAN SHARKS, BUT YOU SEE ACCREDITED CREDIT FACILITIES, YOU WILL STILL PAYBACK THE MONEY. YOU CANT RUN FROM IT.

Mr man

Nothing will happen to me because of 50k

Our leaders are embezzling billions of naira and living till old age with beautiful wife's and children but it's 50k that will make me suffer?

I laugh

Yes, I'm aware they're accredited and this will ruin my credit score.
I don't plan on borrowing again in my life, So to hell with that credit score.

If I ever plan on leaving nigeria then 60k will be beans for me then.
I'll pay without a second thought but till then

SHI SHI DEM NOR GO SEE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by emmy512: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Mr man

Our leaders are embezzling billions of naira and living till old age with beautiful wife's and children but it's 50k that will make me suffer?

I laugh

SHI SHI DEM NOR GO SEE
you never understand
Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by Bloooody(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2022
emmy512:
you never understand
What have I not understood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App by SamJed(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Bloooody:

Mr man

I laugh

SHI SHI DEM NOR GO SEE
Na you I dey pity sha....you don't plan on borrowing...is there anyone that plans on borrowing?

You think 50k is worth the risk of mortgaging future opportunities. Na when the time come e go clear you for eye.

And just stop saying that BS of "how will I pay 60k for 50k"

You saw the terms and conditions, you saw the amount to be paid, you see everything yet you still took it.

Like I said before, you should have done this with unregistered loan sharks but for registered companies like Jumia, Branch, Fairmoney and the likes, you will definitely pay back.

Lest you forget...after the expiration date, interest keeps building up....so trust me you won't pay back only 60k....by the time e clear for your eye in the next two or even five years, what you must pay back may even reach 300k...it's that time you will realize what you did to yourself.

So you were not really smart afterall!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not The Only One Who Noticed This About Rema's hit song Calm Down / Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? / How Tolerant Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.