Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

IBB Fires OBJ Again! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Fires OBJ Again! (9664 Views)

Obj Again / Obj Again O / Ibb Takes Aim At Obj Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Sicherheit(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
They keep saying they will not respond yet they respond. It's like watching a tennis match.
These men must really think they did something good during their tenure as president, that's the only reason they feel no shame whatsoever.  undecided
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by okadaman2: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sicherheit:

These men must really think they did something good during their tenure as president, that's the only reason they feel no shame whatsoever.  undecided

That is one of the saddest points of this whole circus.

The fact that these Old FOOOOOLs believe they achieved anything worthwhile for Nigerians is a testament to how depraved their minds are.

How can you be president in 1979 or be part of Leadership since the early 70's and see what your people and country have been reduced to in your hands compared to let's say Asian tigers who were just like us at that time and you are still beating your chest? shocked shocked

It's like two Im/bec.iles arguing on the street over who is more REETARRDED  embarassed
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Gbenge77(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
I wönder who among these two dictators 'dey laugh'.

"you b thief,i no b thief".

"you don old,i neva old"

"you no know your age,na u b my mama",
"you slept with your daughter in law,
Anywayz,lets just watch and cheer from the ringside.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Typewriter(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
it's the fault of Nigerians, for allowing you Fools to lead them and even celebrate you when you have become irrelevant

Therefore i'll say with all convictions

1        IBB is always foolish
2        OBJ is always more foolish
3        Nigerians are always most foolish

Because we will never do anything to stop the likes of IBB, OBJ and Nigerians from being foolish.

we what IBB did and we know what OBJ did too yet we can't correct them

thanks to ABACHA he helped Nigerians to control them before he finally died via their plots.

when they say ABACHA loot our treasury i laugh,
because ABACHA loved Nigeria, he has no investment outside Nigeria,
those money where purely security fund
and Abacha do not travel out. so when and how can he use the loots?

Now that the so called ABACHA loot has been recovered and Nigerian huge debt cancelled
show me the money or the value it was used for.

Nigerians are More than foolish

all we need those two Apes to tell us is

who killed Dela Giwa

who Killed Abiola

so that Major Mustafar can be vindicated (despite being in prison he has proved that the real culprits are roaming freely on the Street of Ogun and Minna, drinking Ogogoro and bottles of whiskey to stupor and talking fooolishly.

please bar Man give me another bottle of cool beer  http://www.smileys.me.uk/smileys/Drinking/drinking52.gif
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by joedan(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
[i][/i] obj vs ibb. D newest nigerian comedians. Una stil neva tel us d truth. . . . My hands at akimbo watchn u 2.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by okadaman2: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
Typewriter:

it's the fault of Nigerians, for allowing you Fools to lead them and even celebrate you when you have become irrelevant

Therefore i'll say with all convictions

1        IBB is always foolish
2        OBJ is always more foolish
3        Nigerians are always most foolish

Because we will never do anything to stop the likes of IBB, OBJ and Nigerians from being foolish.

we what IBB did and we know what OBJ did too yet we can't correct them

thanks to ABACHA he helped Nigerians to control them before he finally died via their plots.

when they say ABACHA loot our treasury i laugh,
because ABACHA loved Nigeria, he has no investment outside Nigeria,
those money where purely security fund
and Abacha do not travel out. so when and how can he use the loots?

Now that the so called ABACHA loot has been recovered and Nigerian huge debt cancelled
show me the money or the value it was used for.

Nigerians are More than foolish

all we need

so that Major Mustafar can be vindicated (despite being in prison he has proved that the real culprits are roaming freely on the

please bar Man give me another bottle of cool beer  http://www.smileys.me.uk/smileys/Drinking/drinking52.gif

Now you have added yourself to that population of FOOOOOLISH Nigerians you are trying to condemn.

So Abacha the Butcher is now a good leader because IBB and OBJ are IDOOOTAs?

It is compulsory that you people must praise a leader, can't all leaders be bad? Why are you trying to Exonerate one FOOL because you found another?

Did they put something in you people's brains that is forcing you to praise these IDIOOOTs? Ok I'll help you out;

Repeat these 100 times at 2am every morning;

"It is ok to condemn every leader that messed up my future, I don't have to praise anyone of them. I owe them nothing"

Make sure you do that ok. Do embarassed
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by aikuda(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
For those asking about what IBB  achieved watch this and learn.

This music was made when Babangida's achievements were still fresh in the minds of Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKI1D2BS6Y8
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by bisiaet: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
But what all this rubbish IBB is talking about is this man called IBB sick or what? I cant imagine IBB of all people in Nigeria calling Obj regime as clueless regime or a regime with no direction please can these fool at 70 shameless thing called IBB tell us what good has his regime done for Nigeria?

When a man is shameless is a real disease I wonder how on heaven IBB is the one to say someone as a former leader waste years in power what about himself? IBB rule Nigeria and ruined Nigeria in fact he was the demon satan send to demonised Nigeria completely and the the incureable disease he droped in Nigeria system remain till today part of it is what Obj inherited and add more to it so who is blaming who?

Please Mr IBB or Chief IBB, Alhaji IBB pls for goodness sake please just "shhhhhhrrrrrraaaaaaaapppp and f u c k off", just get your a s s out of our generation both you, Obj and the old for nothing Atiku are just a total embarrassement to our generation so please shuuut up f u c k off . Shameless foolish army general. If its Buhari who is talking people will say yeah and listen to him and NOT you IBB of all people. Correct rubbish man.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Roland17(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB and OBJ are same of same
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
they are both fool! i wish the Naija police have gut! this are pure evidence to put both in cage

For a man who cannot possibly tell his true age, one may excuse his present outburst as the effusions of a witless comedian trying effortlessly to impress his select audience.
as for this , mmh,
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by babyboy3(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB  2  vs OBJ  1.  the game is still on and interesting

I heard that OBJ has put in a £1bn transfer bid for MESSI
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by thecoming: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
This is just a show of shame!!!

Some people just go about carrying fake rumors but what got me laughing was unilag girls fighting on twitter check here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738666.0.html

I also heard the new song from Dbanj [ oliver twist ] download below:

http://www.nigerianhiphop.net/2011/08/19/dbanj-oliver-twist/

The crisis in Maiduguri , with the boko haram bombing every where some people said military should move out of town and started posting pictures:

http://www.reportmaiduguriabusestohonkk.org/

A@00!
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by giftaino: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
hahahah! our God is not asleep at all, i no it's all the innocent souls that they killed that is at work,,,,,,,,,,,
OBJ and IBB + Atiku go soon run mad in the public. embarassed embarassed
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by giftaino: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
EFCC wher una dey ohh? can anybody tell me what EFCC is still waiting for without aresting these two foooooooools!
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Effiko(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
de one thing we all have in common is dat we are jst waiting 4 more HEADLINES. . . cos we all knw it's jst not done yet  . . . lol
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by hbrednic: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
waiting 4 OBJ's reply cheesy
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by EzeCanada: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
Eba mi eda, you be Ogbonge prophet o

You be thief. I no be thief
You dey steal. i no dey steal
You be robber.  I no be robber
You be rogue. I no be rogue
You be amu robber. I no be amu robber
You dey kill. I no dey kill
You be juju. i no be juju
Argument, argument,  argue, Them argue
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by konkolok: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
Drama sketch by UgoKanu (vanguard commentaries)

IBB: Oba, did you read the comments made by Nigerians over our "fight"

OBJ: Nigerians are always ready to be entertained. At least that will take their minds off the major issue on ground to give this boy, Jonathan, some time to get his ass together. The boy is looking increasingly jittery.
IBB: Oba, I was surprised the way they took sides between us. I think my supporters are greater in number.
OBJ: Continue deceiving yourself, did you check online fora, I was told that not even one person supported you.
IBB: It is because they are mostly from the south.
OBJ: Why don't you get more northerners online? I will still beat you they way I beat you in draught. You know you have never beaten me in that game.
IBB: I always allowed you to beat me because you are my boss. Remember I beat you once, it was Sani that never beat you at all.
OBJ: That useless boy. Ah haa, I am about to take another wife. You will be my best man. i would have suggested we put on our military uniform, but I think you will look like a vulture in it. So we will wear agbada.
IBB: (Bursts out laughing) Are you talking about yourself in uniform. The last time I saw you in ceremonial dress, I called your doctor to know if you had boil between your legs. You have to watch that video. Old age is not a good thing Oba. (now smiling), But I think we are doing just fine at our age. Now who is the woman, I hope it is not the widow of your former ADC.
OBJ: Don't tell me you have eyes on her too. Anyway, it is a different woman. She is an ibo, from Delta. You know you boys were all crazy, during war while I was thinking of how to deal with that foolish man, Ojukwu, you were busy browsing all the women in that region. You and Theo, may God help you two.
IBB: But you always advised us that work without play makes someone a dull boy. I will wear blue agbada at your wedding. I must give you that respect, though my patience was running out. You know it is because of you that i have not remarried yet. Please, after your wedding, you must be the father of the day during my own wedding.
OBJ: Woman wrapper. Come lets go and have a drink.
IBB: You know that I'm fasting.
OBJ: come joo, there are no journalists here. Lets go to the inner chamber. (both men left the stage, and curtain closes)
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by okadaman2: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
EzeCanada:

Eba mi eda, you be Ogbonge prophet o

You be thief. I no be thief
You dey steal. i no dey steal
You be robber.  I no be robber
You be rogue. I no be rogue
You be amu robber. I no be amu robber
You dey kill. I no dey kill
You be juju. i no be juju
Argument, argument,  argue, Them argue

Baba Fela Anikulapo Kuti was the Truth!
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by okadaman2: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
konkolok:

Drama sketch by UgoKanu (vanguard commentaries)

IBB: Oba, did you read the comments made by Nigerians over our "fight"

OBJ: Nigerians are always ready to be entertained. At least that will take their minds off the major issue on ground to give this boy, Jonathan, some time to get his Bottom together. The boy is looking increasingly jittery.

IBB: Oba, I was surprised the way they took sides between us. I think my supporters are greater in number.

OBJ: Continue deceiving yourself, did you check online fora, I was told that not even one person supported you.

IBB: It is because they are mostly from the south.

OBJ: Why don't you get more northerners online? I will still beat you they way I beat you in draught. You know you have never beaten me in that game.

IBB: I always allowed you to beat me because you are my boss. Remember I beat you once, it was Sani that never beat you at all.

OBJ: That useless boy. Ah haa, I am about to take another wife. You will be my best man. i would have suggested we put on our military uniform, but I think you will look like a vulture in it. So we will wear agbada.

IBB:  (Bursts out laughing) Are you talking about yourself in uniform. The last time I saw you in ceremonial dress, I called your  doctor to know if you had boil between your legs. You have to watch that video. Old age is not a good thing Oba. (now smiling), But I think we are doing just fine at our age. Now who is the woman, I hope it is not the widow of your former ADC.

OBJ: Don't tell me you have eyes on her too. Anyway, it is a different woman. She is an ibo, from Delta. You know you boys were all crazy, during war while I was thinking of how to deal with that foolish man, Ojukwu, you were busy browsing all the women in that region. You and Theo, may God help you two.

IBB: But you always advised us that work without play makes someone a dull boy. I will wear blue agbada at your wedding. I must give you that respect, though my patience was running out. You know it is because of you that i have not remarried yet. Please, after your wedding, you must be the father of the day during my own wedding.

OBJ: Woman wrapper. Come lets go and have a drink.

IBB: You know that I'm fasting.

OBJ: come joo, there are no journalists here. Lets go to the inner chamber. (both men left the stage, and curtain closes)

Funny stuff .

I'll add these exchange too.

IBB: That reminds me, Oba I've always wanted to ask you, how come you always get the pretty women? Even other people's wives manage to warm your bed? How do you do it? You know you are not the most attractive one around. {Smiles}

OBJ; {smirks} Ibrahim gbefila, why are you concerned? Shebi you only like boys, abi you want to change your mind because you are now 70? {Laughs} I think it's too late o.

IBB: Na you sabi, I go both ways. I was just wondering.

OBJ: Hmm
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Kc3000: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lmao, that's some funny stuff conversation between those two. Really though, IBB s going ham on Obj and all the Ota farmer has to say is that he is a fool. We already know that they are both fools, so Obj aint telling us nothing. He needs to put his ghost writters to work before IBB does to him what 50cent did to JaRule.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Hambolaj01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
The two of them should be arrested with immediate effect.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Kc3000: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
I take it back, just read Obj's statement, dude came out swinging too. Should be a good match.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB has evolved into a national troll. The idiot didnt mince a word when Abacha was alive but these few months he(IBB) feels he can take on GEJ. The mongrel even asked for Al-Mustapha to be released. I believe senility has begun to set in due to the fustration of knowing he will never ever be presido again. He is mad with OBJ cos he believed OBJ would hand over to him but when this didnt happen he expected OBJ to support him after yaradua. Abiola treatment dey wait am.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Natasha2(f): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
gosh this two fools still dey quarrel undecided
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by ifihearam: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
My mentor,i still prefer you better than obj one million times.

check him out jare.

Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by SisiKill1: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
okada_man:

Funny stuff .

I'll add these exchange too.

IBB: That reminds me, Oba I've always wanted to ask you, how come you always get the pretty women? Even other people's wives manage to warm your bed? How do you do it? You know you are not the most attractive one around. {Smiles}

OBJ; {smirks} Ibrahim gbefila, why are you concerned? Shebi you only like boys, abi you want to change your mind because you are now 70? {Laughs} I think it's too late o.

IBB: Na you sabi, I go both ways. I was just wondering.

OBJ: Hmm

I'll add this

OBJ: Wondering kini. . .You want Adenuga to come crying to me again? E Mi o fe yen on.

IBB: (Doing the face palm and shaking his head) Walahi, I don't know how much I longer I can cope with his jealous rages. Oba, he can't even see talking to another person and he starts to roll his eyes and huffing and puffing a like a woman. The Last time, I mistakenly patted my driver on the butt, he locked himself in the room and refuse to come out, It was his daughter's wedding fa! I had to promise him another oil bloc

OBJ: (laughing) When I say egbe ni e, you will start frowning. This is why me I don't keep bed mates past a certain age ooh. When they start getting old, you can't get rid of the anymore because they start counting how many years they've been with you and what they have done for you and how they have wasted their youth on you. Si be naa, you can't do anything with them anymore because of old age. Emi o raye ragba ragba yen ojare, so when they are clocking 50 like this. . . Ita ni straight away.

IBB: Oba, I'm like a prisoner in the relationship with Wale oh. You were once in prison. . .How did you cope?

OBJ: (Laughing) Aaaah! O fi style bu mi abi?

IBB: (Grinning) It was right there

OBJ: Did I told you I like how you stylishly slipped that part into your latest rebuttal, it was so subtle.

IBB: (Grinning) I thought you'd like that, it helps promote the Grass to Grace. . . .Prisoner to President story those eediots out there like to tell about you.

OBJ: Just wait and see what I have for you.

IBB: (eagerly) What? What?

OBJ: Leave that for tomorrow. Oya come let's go big stouting and peppersouping

IBB: Oba come on now, tell me. . . is the one about how I don't know who my father is because he  abandoned me? You know I like that one, it makes people feel sorry for me.

OBJ: Kai! I wo yi shaa. . .You have no patience at all, no wonder Adenuga gets his way all the time.

IBB: (Sighs) I know. I know! You are right.

OBJ: Oya come let's go, I still have to see Bianca tonight.

Both men Exit stage left.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by atasteve: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
What other country had 2 of her former presidents attacking each other publicly.
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Theblessed(f): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2011
ferari90:

I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN A MEDIA BATTLE WITH OBASANJO- IBB

By Omowaleola Oladitan, Lagos

“The number of high profile deaths by assassinations and politically motivated killings during Obasanjo’s eight years is more than any other in the history of this country. Besides, is it not curious that after Obasanjo’s exit, there has not been any reported case of plane crashes”.

[size=16pt]Plane craaaaaaaaaaaaash? You see, I was right when I said I no go be seen near any Nigerian flight o o, be it National flight or hired, as I no want be fried upstairs o o o, otio! 

What a wicked act,'For evildoers shall be cut off' in Jesus Name, Amen! (Psalm Chpt. 37 v. 9)
[/size]
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by Danni2: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2011
I know about the case of "Pot calling cattle black." Honestly it doesnt matter who is "blacker" or "less black" between IBB & OBJ; whether it is the pot or cattle is inconsequencial (I dont even know who betw them is the pot and the cattle, cos they look so much alike in their "kaki"wink. What matters is that both of them are black. The only fools Nigerians know are those guys in "kaki" who subverted the Will (Constitution) of the Nigerian people and imposed themselves as dictators over the people. Once a dictator, always a dictator whether in military or 'civilian' garb. Have they finished explaining to Nigerians the sources of their stinking wealth yet? That palacial "concrete jungle" in Minna doesnt fit the describtion of a wise and examplary leader. The only good thing these dictators can do for Nigerians right now as i type this is to shut up their mouths and let the country move forward. The nightmares they caused helpless Citizens are already over and no one can make Nigerians go through those traumatic times a second time. Both OBJ & IBB had rare opportunities to write their names in gold in the annals of Nigeria's history, but chose to write their names in 'black'. "June 12" & the scandalous "3rd Term" imbroglio will go down as the worst moments of Nigeria's history. And here you have the architects of those dark moments 'shamelessly' pouring vituperations on each other as if in all their years of "service" they were able to stabilize even NEPA. They left Nigerans in "darkness" so that they can continue to hide under the cover of "past presidents" (who lacked common sense) and avoid arrest and prosecution. Let them continue to talk until they talk themselves into spilliing their own beans, and then Nigerians will have their own pound of flesh from both of them. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, i take God beg you, please stabilize NEPA and write your name in gold in the hearts and minds of Nigerians, and let these so-called "past presidents" continue to disrespect their old age in public. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Long Live Nairaland!! Long Live Modern Media!!!
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by emiye(m): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2011
My word is in Job 32 vs 9
Re: IBB Fires OBJ Again! by zomby(m): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2011
We all know the fool here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok / Nnaji Committed No Offence – Jonathan / Check Out Buhari's First School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.