Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,508 members, 7,850,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? (4054 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Nonam: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Look at this olosho. You think every one will end up like you and a LovePeddler like you. Olosho gold digger.

Islandlady:
Okay every Saturdays are for wedding right?

But I see every Saturday as a day two gullible people come together to decieve each other all in the name of marriage!

Each time I receive a wedding invitation, I do laugh like I am going crazy grin The best part I love to laugh the most during a wedding ceremony is during the Vows! Because the Vows always sound like deceptions!

I just laughed out so loud now at a wedding ceremony this morning during the couple's vow that everyone eyes were on me, I think I will stop attending weddings sad
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Fineman2: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah I am not interested not fascinated by it! cry
wow, this is very rare in our society, especially for a young woman like you but do whatever makes you happy.

I used to think like this before as well
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Guderian(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oh no! Hurry come on hurry!!!........ Go get a Love Machine as large as, and plunge that already slacking poo say of yours.

Leave marriage to those it was intended for
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by qtguru(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Eya cry poor dating choices

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by begoniaa: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's normal, or so I think.

I have passed through my own cynicism/critical/condescension phase, and now I just wish people well.

Let people do themselves so long as they are not harming anyone... there are people getting married for love, there are people getting married because it is expected.

E no remove kobo from my pocket.

If not for anything else, going to eat party jollof rice, dressing up and snapping pictures in fine halls is a flex. So, please, weddings should NEVER stop on this Earth for anything.
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by AlphaTaikun: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Islandlady:

But I see every Saturday as a day two gullible people come together to decieve each other all in the name of marriage!

Each time I receive a wedding invitation, I do laugh like I am going crazy grin The best part I love to laugh the most during a wedding ceremony is during the Vows! Because the Vows always sound like deceptions!

I just laughed out so loud now at a wedding ceremony this morning during the couple's vow that everyone eyes were on me, I think I will stop attending weddings sad
@Islandlady,

Interesting, I'll bet you are from
Lagos Island based on your vibe and moniker name.

You made some valid points here though because a lot of these relationships have become transactional, and some marriages are now based on self-interest.

But there are folks out there who are okay in marriage for the purpose of having kids and companionship. They had resolved even before marriage to make it work. You have to be prepared if you are going for war or adventurous leisure travel.

You can stay off these weddings if you feel strongly about them.
I'm a lover of minimalist private weddings though, and not all those loud weddings where people go to show off.

However, what really made you decide you are not gonna get married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by AlphaTaikun: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah I am not interested not fascinated by it! cry
Pele... xo
But you do want to have lovely kids, don't you?
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Islandlady(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2022
begoniaa:
It's normal, or so I think.

I have passed through my own cynicism/critical/condescension phase, and now I just wish people well.

Let people do themselves so long as they are not harming anyone... there are people getting married for love, there are people getting married because it is expected.

E no remove kobo from my pocket.

If not for anything else, going to eat party jollof rice, dressing up and snapping pictures in fine halls is a flex. So, please, weddings should NEVER stop on this Earth for anything.
You are on point babe! I love the @bold last part of your statement! grin

Marriage should not stop for the sake of owanbe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Islandlady(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Islandlady,

Interesting, I'll bet you are from
Lagos Island based on your vibe and moniker name.

You made some valid points here though because a lot of these relationships have become transactional, and some marriages are now based on self-interest.

But there are folks out there who are okay in marriage for the purpose of having kids and companionship. They had resolved even before marriage to make it work. You have to be prepared if you are going for war or adventurous leisure travel.

You can stay off these weddings if you feel strongly about them.
I'm a lover of minimalist private weddings though, and not all those loud weddings where people go to show off.

However, what really made you decide you are not gonna get married?

Hmm Yeah!

I don't just think marriage is not for me, I don't just like being committed, I wanna be free person without any commitments

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by AlphaTaikun: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm Yeah!

I don't just think marriage is not for me, I don't just like being committed, I wanna be free person without any commitments
Islandlady... How's it going?wink

Mmmm... Yeah! Freedom to travel to any where in the world such as
Barbados or Seychelles... freedom is a deeply penetrating feeling that explodes and changes your view of life.

That's okay... To each his own.

But remember the deep maxim:
"If you don't love yourself, you can't love somebody else."

So, the bolded infers that you don't want the commitment of having children even while co-parenting
OR commitment in building business relationships?
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by gfon(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cinema4d:

The true fact is that you're actually beginning to realise that you're getting old and you can't find someone to commit to. Marriage is a beautiful thing, but it is not a bed of Roses!

The truth is bitter and reality is often disappointing. You might think they're fooling themselves, but you're actually fooling yourself.
The most dangerous thing in life is deceiving yourself...

He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.
Good afternoon boss,sorry to digress. Please are you open to tutoring on your craft?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Cinema4d: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
gfon:
Good afternoon boss,sorry to digress. Please are you open to tutoring on your craft?
Definitely.
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by gfon(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2022
Cinema4d:

Definitely.
thanks,please what is are the needed requirements?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Cinema4d: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
gfon:
thanks,please what is are the needed requirements?
Send a Dm
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by boxer022(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
What is the reason behind you laughing during other people's wedding ceremony? You believe that they are wasting their time in making such vows, or you do not believe in the institution of marriage?
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by torqque7(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Islandlady:
It isn't jealousy or fraustration but what is the essence of promising someone when you will still fail and not fulfil the promise huh?

Many couples cheating on each other even with the Vows they made! Pathetic!

What is the essence of trying to lead a good life until we get old?we will all still die in the end now so if we to go according to your logic then it’s best we all kill ourselves at birth and forget about life because we will still die in the end right? You are either Jealous and frustrated as others have said or sense if very far from you.
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by Truvelisback(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Islandlady:

The Hope of u finding love or true Love is dead in u.
Re: Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Islandlady:

You must have owned a Love Machine for 7yrs plus.now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Useless" Person I Called A Friend(photos) / The Professional Virgin / Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.