Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Do We Protect Our Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Protect Our Females (1171 Views)

We Should protect Our Children Esp Girls, Rapists Are Everywhere! / Happy New Month Nairalanders... God Will Protect Our Households In This Pandemic / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Protect Our Females by OldNairalander(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2022
Hunger and poverty is fast driving our young females into prostitution.
I wasn't worried about it before now cos I was seriously enjoying the availability of fresh tender skin at any time I want it but the fast increasing trend is getting me worried.
As my banny travelled during last week. I decided to cool body after a long stressful week.

I discovered the 19 year old fresh youngie I hooked up with is brand new in the business.
Infact I'm likely her second or third customer after She was coached by her 39 year old mentor olosho.
She's a student trying to raise money for her return to school.
Sincerely speaking it's becoming a normal hustle among girls and I'm worried for my daughter.

I intend raising a foundation with a budget of at least 5 to 10 million to empower some of this girls and launch a massive campaign against prostitution.
Please I need ideas

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by marlow1962(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cool, but if you don’t provide for your daughter (no doubt she’s joining them). And if you let your daughter get mentored by a retired or active worker ( she go join them).
Train up your daughter(s) well, maka olosho no be job for them.
Ppl go into it for different financial reasons tho, I no they stigmatized ppl wer dy do am.
Do whatever makes you happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Botking: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bro the thing worries me also no be lie

I'm just like you bro

But there's nothing i could do to help

This girl's were born and grown in a poor families, I don't judge them actually because they need to survive as human they are

I wish I could help each and every one of them i come across, especially this young ones in their teen, but nevertheless one man can change the world

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by OldNairalander(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Even if I kpai today, my daughter and grand daughters will not enter into prostitution because of poverty. I have enough assets to keep them to live decent standard life even if 1dollar becomes 10,000naira but my worry is that the trend is becoming normal.
If it's allowed, the little remaining societal value will collapse and trust me. Both the rich and poor will suffer it.
The young girls are the most hit. I don't want to start the usual bad government Lamentation. We the citizens can help ourselves

marlow1962:
Cool, but if you don’t provide for your daughter (no doubt she’s joining them). And if you let your daughter get mentored by a retired or active worker ( she go join them).
Ppl go into it for different financial reasons tho, I no they stigmatized ppl wer dy do am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by ObalendeCMS: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Don’t “save” them. They really don’t want to get saved!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by PerfectStranger(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
They don’t wanna get saved tho…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by kollinzgee(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Poverty is not an excuse to prostitution or yahoo people just choose that way because they are lazy,i have being going through a lot since 2020 no job no family support. why didnt i embrace crime to survive?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by budaatum: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by advanceDNA: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
OldNairalander:
Even if I kpai today, my daughter and grand daughters will not enter into prostitution because of poverty. I have enough assets to keep them to live decent standard life even if 1dollar becomes 10,000naira but my worry is that the trend is becoming normal.
If it's allowed, the little remaining societal value will collapse and trust me. Both the rich and poor will suffer it.
The young girls are the most hit. I don't want to start the usual bad government Lamentation. We the citizens can help ourselves

....i have heard some of these girls say why will they work for a month to collect salary when they can make 20-30k with just one client per day enjoying themselves, going to expensive hotels, and drinking clean wine and eating free food...

..oga thats roughly 400 to 600k depending on if they do hook up daily...they even make more if they jam an idioť or those alhajis stupid enough to pay 200k for a community pvssy for just one night..

When u see these girls with flashy phones, 700k iphones and 300k bone straight wig..you should know poverty or what to eat isnt their challenge....

even the ones in our offices with decent salaries and the ones with parents doing their best to provide what they need for them still fvck around ......oga...poverty is not the cause in these modern times. greed, laziness and "i want it now syndrome" is mostly the issue now...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by marlow1962(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
OldNairalander:

That’s great.
Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is why Nigeria will remain the way it is if not worse. The way these guys can effortlessly look away from their own faults while they castigate others amaze me. You all gather yourselves here to gossip the rising supply of prostitute but never give it's demand a thought. An Interesting thought process that should be studied and added to "the wonders of an African Man's thought process" . Everyone is guilty but him.

Black men have a very long way to go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by OldNairalander(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
I understand, it's in the blood of some of them.
But after fraternizing with hook up girls for over 25years now, I can tell you that I know the decent girls that were forced into prostitution as a result of poverty and hunger.
Infact the girl I referenced is just a normal regular girl . Infact, her shyness is still intact. It felt like I was even raping her. Had to leave her and pay her double the amount we agreed.
I will follow up with Her to make sure She abandon the prostitution idea. She can be easily rescued cos the olosho spirit never enter her well.

advanceDNA:

....i have heard some of these girls say why will they work for a month to collect salary when they can make 20-30k with just one client per day enjoying themselves, going to expensive hotels, and drinking clean wine and eating free food...

..oga thats roughly 400 to 600k depending on if they do hook up daily...they even make more if they jam an idioť or those alhajis stupid enough to pay 200k for a community pvssy for just one night..

Havent you seen these girls lately with flashy phine and even 700k iphones plus 300k bone straight wig??...you should know poverty or what to eat isnt their challenge....

even the ones in our offices with decent salaries and the ones with parents doing their best to provide what they need for them still fvck around it.........oga...poverty is not the cause in these modern times. greed, laziness and "i want it now syndrome" is mostly the issue now...

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by advanceDNA: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
OldNairalander:
I understand, it's in the blood of some of them.
But after fraternizing with hook up girls for over 25years now, I can tell you that I know the decent girls that were forced into prostitution as a result of poverty and hunger.
Infact the girl I referenced is just a normal regular girl . Infact, her shyness is still intact. It felt like I was even raping her. Had to leave her and pay her double the amount we agreed.
I will follow up with Her to make sure She abandon the prostitution idea. She can be easily rescued cos the olosho spirit never enter her well.

No one is forced into prostitution....but any way, I hope u succeed in your prostitúte rehabilitation agenda....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Savedday: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
The question you should be asking is, how can we protect ourselves from the high level wickedness and manipulations from 9ja girls.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by begoniaa: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
First of all, thunder will fire you and your thoughts of starting a foundation. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by begoniaa: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Imagine the audacity of a sex-buyer and a cheat coming here to talking about the rising trends of prostitution.

Nahhh, dude! I lack adjectives to qualify you right now.

But on a second thought, I am certain you're a troll just looking to get a rise out of people so *thumbs up* I exit this thread and whatever shenanigans and dick-sucking y'all be engaging in. Just stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Slmgirldippussy: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
OldNairalander:
I wasn't worried about it before now cos I was seriously enjoying the availability of fresh tender skin at any time I want it but the fast increasing trend is getting me worried.
As my banny travelled during last week. I decided to cool body after a long stressful week.

I discovered the 19 year old fresh youngie I hooked up with is brand new in the business.
Infact I'm likely her second or third customer after She was coached by her 39 year old mentor olosho.
Sincerely speaking it's becoming a normal hustle among girls and I'm worried for my daughter.

I intend raising a foundation with a budget of at least 5 to 10 million to empower some of this girls and launch a massive campaign against prostitution.
Please I need ideas

But you Bleep her ....so cater fukking her . You are now here to seek advise how to curb the trend
Curb wetin, if I hear.
So make Konji kill me
After U dan change yr oil
Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
begoniaa:
First of all, thunder will fire you and your thoughts of starting a foundation. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why evils nah.... grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by OldNairalander(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
FYI my banny know I can't stay without sex cos of my high sex drive. She's even the one that smuggle condom into my bag most times when I'm traveling.
If I don't exercise my manly duty in every 72 hours I always fall sick. It's that serious.
I don't have issue with the professional hookers. Prostitution is a normal profession if regulated.
What I'm saying is that our normal young girls that are destined to be tomorrow's mothers are being forced into prostitution cos of hardship. They are not happy doing it.

begoniaa:
Imagine the audacity of a sex-buyer and a cheat coming here to talking about the rising trends of prostitution.

Nahhh, dude! I lack adjectives to qualify you right now.

But on a second thought, I am certain you're a troll just looking to get a rise out of people so *thumbs up* I exit this thread and whatever shenanigans and dick-sucking y'all be engaging in. Just stay safe.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by begoniaa: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
OldNairalander:
I don't have issue with the professional hookers.

Prostitution is a normal profession if regulated.
What I'm saying is that our normal young girls that are destined to be tomorrow's mothers are being forced into prostitution cos of hardship. They are not happy doing it.

You're contradicting your own self. How can you not have issues with professional hookers and still believe the mothers of tomorrow with destinies and bright futures shouldn't go into prostitution?

If it bothers you so much, maybe men can start by not patronising prostituted women. If y'all need sex so much, get a woman who's willing to have sex with you no-strings attached or on a FWB basis.

Alternatively, find someone of like mind to date and discipline yourselves sexually or masturbate if you have no woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by SmithRussell(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Persephone1:
This is why Nigeria will remain the way it is if not worse. The way these guys can effortlessly look away from their own faults while they castigate others amaze me. You all gather yourselves here to gossip the rising supply of prostitute but never give it's demand a thought. An Interesting thought process that should be studied and added to "the wonders of an African Man's thought process" . Everyone is guilty but him.

Your excuse is shitty bros. Every sane, logical, rational adult mind should be responsible for their own decisions. You can’t hold anyone responsible for your actions, because you’re supposed to fvcking calculate the risk, look at the future, think, analyze, this is something those shallow minded girls don’t do!

Let’s even consider your demand-supply BS. Don’t you think that it’s the too much supply that has obviously reduced the value that resulted in the increased demand and not the other way round?

Maybe you’re so comfortable believing that a man should be responsible for a woman’s irresponsibility.. It’s like arguing that people who purchase drugs are the ones we should arrest for the sins of the drug barons... sad

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by blinking001(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2022
The Emasculation of men and the reduction of competent masculine father figures sponsored by the egalitarian/equalist movements and the government is responsible for the menace of societal moral decadence.
Deliberate Poor economic policies by the government render employability, purchasing power and all round family wellness in jeopardy. When men are not appropriately compensated financially for their service delivery it reduces their ability and chances to absorb family responsibilities. A father figure that cannot provide for the financial, spiritual and mental needs of his family is incompetent.

Feminism, Egalitarian/Equalist movements have their own portion of the blame since they go about propagating agendas that are antithetical to female nature. Female empowerment is antithetical to societal stability.

Women are highly self centred and irresponsible, their propensity towards stupidity and unaccountability should be enough justification for decision makers to have a rethink and reverse its policies as it concerns female empowerment. A financially empowered wife in the long run brings chaos to her family. Hypergamy sets in and she begins to feel the need for an upgrade from her current status.
She disrespects every one including her loved ones just to satisfy her taste for an upgrade. This is female nature 001. Are they no exceptions? Ofcourse they are women who don't subscribe to this assertions of mine but the numbers are definitely the minority.

The world will be a better place if we revert back to the old ways of doing things except the powers that be are deliberately sponsoring this chaos to bring an end to this age afteral chaos breeds a new dawn of peace and stability.

Men should aspire to be competent in every ramifications, women must be held responsible and accountable for their actions, this way things will begin to change for the better.

(Pikin wey go bad go still bad sha) this statement only applies to a minority of children. I don't smoke, steal, drink or indulge in drugs etc because i had a competent father figure while growing up.

The Government should empower men.

As the yorubas will say; "Abinibi Yato si Ability"

End of discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Fiscus105(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Out of every 100 hook up girls, only 2 that are really entered it because of geniue reason of frustrations, others doing it because of expensive lifestyle and peer pressure.

Majority of the ladies want to use latest iphone, use Brazilian hair worth 25k, eat in very expensive restaurants and they are doing nothing to get money for all these desires, and no man ready to provide it for free.

....... daughters of directors, top business men and big pastors etc, doing olosho overtly and covertly.

Is it because of lack of money on their parts?

Wayforward,1. we should imbibe moral culture not only on females but also on men,
2. if economy better and hunger reduces.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Dreadlock69(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Kilo kan mí

Shey nah only girls dey see poverty

Boys nnko , why I know dey steal , i dey work ,
Maybe nah the drive and mentality different

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Littlechild(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
cry
OldNairalander:
Please I need ideas

You intend raising what? For what purpose?

Stop being a hypocrite. You can never build what you yourself is destroying.
Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Laturuturu: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
kollinzgee:
Poverty is not an excuse to prostitution or yahoo people just choose that way because they are lazy,i have being going through a lot since 2020 no job no family support. why didnt i embrace crime to survive?

I see u dying of hunger occasioned by ulcer
No go learn work

1 Like

Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by y3mi(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Persephone1:

Same thought as mine.

The men who’re supposed to be the driver of the society they man and create is not ever their fault
Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by kozmicity: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
OldNairalander:

Please I need ideas
Wetin carry you go there before?? If y'all stop patronizing them, will they come again?
Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Ehmmah588(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na today I confirm say some nairalanders get sense and some are utterly stupid smiley...
Re: How Do We Protect Our Females by Autobot05: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2022
OldNairalander:

Please I need ideas

You're just wasting your time ... a farm tool will always be a farm tool ...

(1) (Reply)

Actress Osas Posts New Photos Of Herself On Instagram - See Reactions / Why I Want To Commit Suicide / The Sad Truth Behind Bethany Joy Lenz & Michael Galeotti's Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.