Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) (65364 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=Zane2point4 post=117785092]Am sure same ppl came out during the end sars,stupid fools and country,tomorrow you start begging crying here![ So TINUBU is SARS. Lol. These zombidients are reasoning with anus]
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Indifferent12: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
haslaw:

Why are Igbos always quick to deny their own tribe na
There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, u saw the obi mega rally in jos, benue, edo, delta, so you would be very dumb to think only ibo support Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
I was at the rally. Massive crowd.
I collected N250k from them Na.
I want to chop Tinubu money.
Las las I go vote Obi

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Flows001(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Your tears so delicious
I have a colleague who belongs to a Tinubu group, got a T shirt and face cap for free and of course; a "thanks for coming" package. That colleague of mine is 100% OBIDIENT..
The rule is, COLLECT AND CHOP every penny from paid rallies of EMI LOKAN and ATIKU.. grin
Una go hear am next Year!!
ATTACHED BELOW IS HOW THE REAL NIGGARS IN EDO ARE PRESENTLY RUNNING IT.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Ayomivic(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
A wa la leko ,a wa la leko o o

We are the owners of Lagos, we are the owners of Lagos I o
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lhordspy: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mosesvic11:
we are not surprised that tinubu has hold Lagos down for long but let him come to my state and we will show him that we are purely obidient.

Where is your state? In the land of afganEASTERN...? Lol

May i need to remember you that we are taking majority votes from imo, ebonyi. Substantial votes from enugu and abia. You and your messiah can share the remaining votes from the "5% people region" with atiku
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by emonis88: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Do u notice that all the names mentioned here r Muslims? Christains shine ur eyes o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lhordspy: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Flows001:

I have a colleague who belongs to a Tinubu group, got a T shirt and face cap for free and of course; a "thanks for coming" package. That colleague of mine is 100% OBIDIENT..
The rule is, COLLECT AND CHOP every penny from paid rallies of EMI LOKAN and ATIKU.. grin
Una go hear am next Year!!
ATTACHED BELOW IS HOW THE REAL NIGGARS IN EDO ARE PRESENTLY RUNNING IT.. cheesy grin

Okay, you must be a wise man cheesy

Are you satisfied with my reply now?
Delusional people. Be deceiving yourself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How much Amoda pay?
#10,000 + free T-shirt and cap.

"We no dey give shishi" is very very wicked
Ordinary water obi no gree give

It is better to follow who no road abeg
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
When are they holding rally in Gombe?
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
Nigerians love Tinubu Sha...

I am now convinced that .

lekki/endsar massacre's an enemy propaganda ... cheesy cheesy

Which Nigerians?
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
haffaze777:

Every sensible Nigerian love and adore tinubu,nah only zoo chanter turn Obidient hate Tinubugrin

Love him base on what exactly?
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Corporate2020: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How much Amoda pay?

Let's ask the beggars in your family
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by yommen: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Road users please be advised, the roads are totally blocked.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMSWGDRfdo

Nonsense reporting. I live in Ikorodu Lagos. 3 out of every 5 Yoruba youths I had asked who they would vote for had said Obi. Now this yeye op says 'all the youths in Lagos'. Ask yourself this question. 'What is the total no of youths in that location compared to the total no of youths in Lagos' state?' It not even up to 3% of the number of to youths in Lagos, that is all those gathered there are actually real youths.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
flatscreen:
Nigerians are not tired of suffering

Tinubu is not the reason behind your poverty

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Bennycollins: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Some ppl are not here for Tinubu,they are there for the money, some are playing along to give impression that the support BAT, because they fear Eko agberos.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
femicyrus:

#10,000 + free T-shirt and cap.

"We no dey give shishi" is very very wicked
Ordinary water obi no gree give

It is better to follow who no road abeg

How long will the 10k last you? At the end of the day, you will still revert to poverty.

Better to do things right. Don't sell your vote and later pay with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Phantom233: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Exercise is very good but Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by pfadom: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Where are Mr Macaroni and his cohorts? God's will be done!!!
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu will fail woefully.I just pity him for wasting his time and energy.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
flatscreen:
Nigerians are not tired of suffering

Lagos is not Nigeria my friend.

Lagos is a state in Nigeria.

When lagosian come out for APC you will tire. Lagos is APC either people like it or not .. the real Lagosian are benefiting from APC and Tinubu . ( Awa la leko) the people who get Lagos support Tinubu die.

When people start coming out for Tinubu and APC in Lagos you will fear.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by anonimi: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How much Amoda pay?

Whatever he paid must be a tiny fraction of what he has looted from 20 million unsuspecting Lagosians who don’t expect him to employ teachers for free education of all children.

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by moyosore32: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Your tears so delicious

Lmao, delicious asf
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Johel(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Road users please be advised, the roads are totally blocked.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMSWGDRfdo

Initial gragra...Lagos is OBIDIENT...don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Lisong(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
To bring people together with money dey very easy but to bring people together without giving shishi, na that one hard. That's why OBIdients should be respected. Obi has the real love of the masses. What Tinubu have are supporters that do not love him but love his money and all these people wey you sey here will collect that money and not vote him on election day. Na wetin dem do for Osun be that. So get that into ur little brain. grin grin grin

Okoroawusa:
OBIdient disciples don tire for waka upandan when rallies never even start.

No be to first start na im be campaign. Can you sustain it? To bring people together dey easy?

Seyi Tinubu.... carry go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Johel(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
The strong shall choke the weak. grin wink

No rest for the wicked today.. grin cheesy

Very few people....When it's election time....una go know and that's if the EVIL party APC won't do their rigging.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by tabaralph: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
00FFT00:
Today, we saw Tinubu Yorubas in Lagos, in what should be described as an abysmal display, if one puts their display of desperation into its proper context.

We also recently witnessed Nigerians raise their voices in Lagos for Nigeria's chosen one. Peter Obi's scheduled campaign rally in Lagos will break all campaign attendance records of all time and finally put paid to this constant Tinubu self-embarrassment.

Shed me more premium tears… it so tasty… mumulious somebody

Standby!
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by tabaralph: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
hohafrank:
Tinubu will fail woefully.I just pity him for wasting his time and energy.

Your premium tears so tasty, shed me more.. mumu
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
This Asiwaju Eko massive showdown silenced PandoraObiipobs on Twitter All day.

The wall just send them to depression... The silly Igbos got carried away with their small migrant neighborhood walk in festac, but the landlords came out today and give them dirty slap back into their hole..

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
We see Asiwaju's children working hard on the ground, helping their father, but atiku and Obi Pandora's children are in the abroad sipping Champaign...

Useless and unpatriotic nuisance people..
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ken4Christ:

How long will the 10k last you? At the end of the day, you will still revert to poverty.

Better to do things right. Don't sell your vote and later pay with your life.
So we should die first because obi no dey give shishi?

After obi's walk, people were buying pain relief drugs and food from their own pocket.
But this one, you have money for drug, food, water and transport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.