Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) (65361 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Road users please be advised, the roads are totally blocked.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMSWGDRfdo
Money bags!
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Just to put your brainwash by another Tinubu paid mouthpiece. Peter Obi has 2 children. His son is an aspiring actor resident in London, while his daughter is a secondary school teacher in Nigeria. Where are the Tinubu girls he stole your money to buy houses in the US and England for?.

I will not bother with the rest of the gibberish contained therein.

Relax, Bro. Up till now, Farooq Kperoggi was a darling of all Afghaneasterns online. Your problem is that you can't take a fraction of the nonsense you force down the throats of the other Nigerians. As a matter of fact, by cherry picking his opinions in this write-up you have confirmed his conclusions that all Obi Urchins are nothing but Pharisees.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lisong:
To bring people together with money dey very easy but to bring people together without giving shishi, na that one hard. That's why OBIdients should be respected. Obi has the real love of the masses. What Tinubu have are supporters that do not love him but love his money and all these people wey you sey here will collect that money and not vote him on election day. Na wetin dem do for Osun be that. So get that into ur little brain. grin grin grin

Talk is cheap!
As if you will trust a customer who promised to pay with your goods when another is in front of you with cash

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Nijablast: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
I told these morons but they won't listen,
They were shouting Obituary upandan
APC still dey test microphone �
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, get used to him,.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
nonsense. These shameless urchins saw Osinbajo and called him judas and instead want to force this corrupt old cargoe with DOA muslim/muslim ticket on Nigerians. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Albie(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Regardless of the crowd or the structure, I am quite convinced that tinubu will never be the president of this country..
Kindly save this and quote me after Feb 2023

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Otiwaikuku: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Video here:

Guys don cashout.
Lagos State funds going down the drains.
Where & how did his son make this so much money to throw around?
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by haslaw(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Indifferent12:

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, u saw the obi mega rally in jos, benue, edo, delta, so you would be very dumb to think only ibo support Peter obi

You would be the DUMBBEST and most steewpeed person alive to think IIGBOS are not in every state in Nigeria.

You are an IPOB as your bitterness and Insults gave you away.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Babaken(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
80% of those in that rally are benefactors in one way or the other

95% know that baba is too old to be president but their are fighting for their stomach.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by nusirat(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Albie:
Regardless of the crowd or the structure, I am quite convinced that tinubu will never be the president of this country..
Kindly save this and quote me after Feb 2023
Haba for your mind you have say something, pls stop hatred and alligned with reality, if not you go lamment till 2031..

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Video here:

JANDOR will still defeat your Lagos landlord and his governor. February is around the corner
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Albie(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
nusirat:

Haba for your mind you have say something, pls stop hatred and alligned with reality, if not you go lamment till 2031..
I'm not hating on anyone bro...
The reality is what I said.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Greatex90:
Is this the lagos that Obidient wants to Win? grin

That Obi na dreamer......he can never be the president of this country.....

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lagos no be Nigeria na
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Flows001(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Okay, you must be a wise man cheesy

Are you satisfied with my reply now?
Delusional people. Be deceiving yourself. cheesy cheesy
You're a real clown, I advice you pursue a career in stand-up comedy! grin

But whether you like it or not, OBI is your next President, you can jump into Lagos lagoon if you don't like it, or if you do not reside in Lagos State; you can find the attached very useful cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
God bless them all.

I stand with them better than a beast liar and unapologetical ipobian bastard who love Biafra so much and want Nigeria at the same time.

Ride on guys I dey with una. Thunder fire that pretending enemy of Nigeria that owned 70% stake of Hero Beer a full fledged Biafra beer.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sabadon:
Support your own make i support my own
that's the best way
No fighting no hating

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Dere choice
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by anonimi: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
femicyrus:

So we should die first because obi no dey give shishi?

After obi's walk, people were buying pain relief drugs and food from their own pocket.
But this one, you have money for drug, food, water and transport

If you are smart enough should you not make sure that ThiefNuibu and his boy boy governors employ workers in LASG to make water available in every building education free for all children among other government responsibilities instead of just looting like loony?

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lyricalz: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
haslaw:

Why are Igbos always quick to deny their own tribe na
exactly what I taught, it's illiteracy that's making you feel insecure.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by tymicjay77: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
See them foolish fool, for how much.... That was how they all troop out to campaign for Sai baba now those that did those rally then are silent , now another set of fools have started again all because they want to received....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Cajal(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How much Amoda pay?
BOLA AHMEDA=AHEMEDA=AMODA
AMODA IS A YORUBA VERSION OF AHMED
HE PAYS 15K EACH
LIVE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
akbonus:

No that is not true,we in Delta State don't love him,we are fully obidient to the core,don't let any propaganda deceive you

I said Nigerian not deltan or biafrangrin
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by lyricalz: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Did i ask you of your tribe? Or you are going through a guilty trip. angry grin cheesy

because I know you will call me ipob or igbo, illiteracy will not kill you o, say amen. Even the rest of the yorubas in my office are already obidient, a bitter pill for you to swallow, we'll drag southwest with tinubu. by choosing a Muslim-muslim ticket, Baba just shot himself in the leg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
What do you expect na? Dem don collect money.

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
anonimi:

If you are smart enough should you not make sure that ThiefNuibu and his boy boy governors employ workers in LASG to make water available in every building education free for all children among other government responsibilities instead of just looting like loony?

But Lagos is the London of anambra people till tomorrow grin
Is it not better to follow who know road?
They loot. yet results
Obi no loot, yet nothing to show gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by anonimi: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
femicyrus:
But Lagos is the London of anambra people till tomorrow grin
Is it not better to follow who know road?
They loot. yet results
Obi no loot, yet nothing to show gringrin

Why would an Omoluabi compare and benchmark himself to bad examples when he has a rich history of performance as reference? What can be responsible for the Stockholm syndrome wahala

1 Like

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by MN07: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is good.

Vote incompetence and let nature do it's thing.

More than 50% of this people supporting this would be wiped out with either by starvation, bad governance or insecurity with this natural phenomenon.

Hence Nigeria will be left with lesser and lesser of this kind of people.
Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
anonimi:

Why would an Omoluabi compare and benchmark himself to bad examples when he has a rich history of performance as reference? What can be responsible for the Stockholm syndrome wahala
I told a friend recently that I prefer a young man as president but obi is a no no.
A man who mop up money from circulation, invest it in alcohol with no return, he didn't pay salary, strike was a norm, hunger everywhere. He is now dishing out fake statistics while chanting go and verify.
To worsen matter, he is still in his business of obi no dey shishi.
Haba!
Even buhari is better than this
Although atiku is better than buhari but tinubu is the best even with his lootings

2 Likes

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari

I really pity Atiku though
Pity Atiku for what? Such an insensitive, greedy and inconsiderate person should be nowhere near power. Imagine the guts of him wanting to succeed a fellow Fulani man after 8 years, in a multicultural country like Nigeria. He has shown his utmost contempt and disregard for the entire south with his meaningless ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
00FFT00:
Today, we saw Tinubu Yorubas in Lagos, in what should be described as an abysmal display, if one puts their display of desperation into its proper context.

We also recently witnessed Nigerians raise their voices in Lagos for Nigeria's chosen one. Peter Obi's scheduled campaign rally in Lagos will break all campaign attendance records of all time and finally put paid to this constant Tinubu self-embarrassment.

Standby!
N to or.... as e dey pain you, he dey sweet us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.