Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (14962 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by kettykin: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bullion van rally

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Validated: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
How NL alow this irresponsiblereporters abi na bushman radio baffles me. Tinubu has been recycling same people week after weeks in the name rally. Obidient held 4 simultenously in same Lagos. 4, not one but 4
Beside, when is Tinubu supporters rallying in Sokoto, Abuja, PH, etc. Or is Tinubu contesting for Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by zombieHUNTER: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs has be supporting pdp and Obidient for 16yrs of their failure

APc should atleast leave things the way PDP Left them

Promised to make pump price 45 per liter

Shut the borders without considering the level of local production of rice ,, causing scarcity and increase in the price of Rice..

can go on and on with APc Anti people policies

Zombies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by buhariguy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Where will tinubu get his own votes, the problem with you people is insincerity, where do you think Tinubu can win apart from Yoruba land, with BVAS in 2023, the elections are over whether you like or not or believe it or not, the election in between Atiku and Peter Obi, and obi is penetrating the North seriously, all the whole Northern christian votes are for Obi Obi has captured the middle belt states of plateau, Benue nasarawa,southern gombe, taraba, and with the bvas no more kano 1.9m votes without void and cancelled vote and katsina 2m votes without void and cancelled vote
idiotic pigs don't reason well.where did buhari got his vote in 2015 and 2019,
I'm telling you how pdp 2019 vote will be share between obi and atiku.
You're saying another thing

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ElSudani: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
alanto:
Obi na crook. For the man to have followers make naija tire me....

How can you say you suspend campaign and you are going all over the place to campaign, I hate the man's hypocrisy. He doesn't want to fund the campaign... He doesn't want to share money to the campaign council... Watch how he said he will suspend campaign until the flooding season is over, that's a natural disaster how does anybody know if it's going to end? Obi is a fraud... He's the worse among the candidates.... I just don't like the hypocrisy and pretence... angry

Obi is taking over the job of NEMA. He is shamelessly exploiting some natural disasters in the country for political gains. We are beginning to see a pattern here, Obi is just an opportunist. He will latch on to anything if he believes there's something to be gained from it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by KingOfTheDamned: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2022
In the mind of APC they will write and claim the alignment and the cure. grin
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu slaves like to deceive themselves

Rattled by which yeye APC rally ? The same APC that was rejected in Kano state by the Kano people 2 days ago?

I laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by atinga1: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Neither Obi nor any of his family member has come out to debunk reports that Obi fellow drug kingpins killed his father. Obi has never come out to tell the people how someone like him that graduated with 3rd class in philosophy became a billionaire... Ask him these questions...
Debunking propaganda is foolishness. If a newspaper actually writes about it, please let's have the link.
The mumu propaganda you guys have been cooking seems to be working against you guys.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by edogu(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Let's not forget that most of these Tinubu's supporters were paid to be part of the rally. Just take a good look at four million March for Peter Obi. It's obvious that movement was from the heart.

The same set people that was tagged 'structureless' by APC. For APC to embark on a walk in support of Tinubu, a slogan adopted by OBIDIENT supporters, should tell you that Peter Obi is a force to reckon with.

Even if you are not tired of suffering, you should be concerned about the future of your loved ones. Everything seems to be going haywire. The current dollar exchange if care is not taking may reach N1000 per dollar before the year ends.

Peter Obi is not a perfect candidate, but when compared to other candidates, he is the best. He has asked us to trust and hold him accountable. This is the kind of leader that we need right now.

Moreover, to govern Nigeria no be moi moi. We need a leader that's both psychological and physically fit. The experience we had under Yardua and of recent under Buhari, where the lives of 200 million Nigeria were held to a standstill because of one man, has taught many Nigerians alot. We seem to have forgotten that part of the history.

We can't afford to entrust all our hope ( FOUR GOOD YEARS or MORE) on one old man who is obviously weak and tired all in the name of tribalism and ethnic ism. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. He who has ear, let him make adequate use it.

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Validated:
How NL alow this irresponsiblereporters abi na bushman radio baffles me. Tinubu has been recycling same people week after weeks in the name rally. Obidient held 4 simultenously in same Lagos. 4, not one but 4
Beside, when is Tinubu supporters rallying in Sokoto, Abuja, PH, etc. Or is Tinubu contesting for Lagos?
The bolded "Fake News Source" is one of tinubu media arms

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by king1250: 5:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Thank God you said a sitting capacity of 5000.
Since you are disputing the figure. Did you count those inside the pitch and around the stadium Field. So because it has only 15000 seats capacity then it can't up a million number persons.
Brain drain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Siscooh: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

How can you say you suspend campaign and you are going all over the place to campaign, I hate the man's hypocrisy. He doesn't want to fund the campaign... He doesn't want to share money to the campaign council... Watch how he said he will suspend campaign until the flooding season is over, that's a natural disaster how does anybody know if it's going to end? Obi is a fraud... He's the worse among the candidates.... I just don't like the hypocrisy and pretence... angry

When you hate someone or their tribe, Satan uses you to spew trash
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by haslaw(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Obi is a fraud
The day I totally confirmed that Obi is a FRAUDULENT character was when he ran away from governorship campaign in Osun and said he was traveling to Egypt to study their power systems.

I laff taya because it was just an excuse to run away from real campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by haslaw(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2022
king1250:
Thank God you said a sitting capacity of 5000.
Since you are disputing the figure. Did you count those inside the pitch and around the stadium Field. So because it has only 15000 seats capacity then it can't up a million number persons.
Brain drain.

IIGBOS and fraud be like 5&6.

Even if they chose to stand. How can you put 5million people in a capacity of 15,000

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by haslaw(m): 5:41am On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Campaign has started officially and Peter Obi supporters are no longer organizing their organic rallies. What is really happening? Are they tired so soon? Are they overwhelmed by the crowd others are now pulling at their respective rallies? Have they run out of funds to move people around for their organic rallies?

Come on obituarists, it’s too early to give up. You guys must push this thing you started to the end o. It’s too early to be tired.

Dem don nearly die oooo.

They lost steam even before the real campaign started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by okorogodwin4(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Campaign has started officially and Peter Obi supporters are no longer organizing their organic rallies. What is really happening? Are they tired so soon? Are they overwhelmed by the crowd others are now pulling at their respective rallies? Have they run out of funds to move people around for their organic rallies?

Come on obituarists, it’s too early to give up. You guys must push this thing you started to the end o. It’s too early to be tired.
we stopped campaign in solidarity to flood victims shameless urchin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Belluski: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

If you were affected, i dont think you will say this trash.... be human pls.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by highchief1: 5:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Plus10:
What is so special about 5k rented crowd.How many will actually vote Tinubu on election day,mtchww

NB: The 4 Obidient Lagos rally,if combined is still more than this.
many of us wil vote for tinubu o.i don’t big pass who obi fit scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by highchief1: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

bros u have to be my friend o.i never see who Dey reason like me before.pls Dm me pls and pls

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sleek214(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Very true.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by highchief1: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2022
yomi961:
Lol. People are not guilty of crimes simply because demented nonentities like you accuse them of it.
its a fact,

#Facts 1. Tinubu forged his Secondary School cert. Cos there are no record to show he went to Govt. College Ibadan. The old students association of Government College, Ibadan dissociated itself from Tinubu as there were no records to show that he attended the school at all.

#Facts 2. Tinubu is a convicted drug baron. He is free today simoly because he agreed to forfiet $460,000 drug proceeds found in his accounts, and also cos become an informant to the FBI.

#Facts 3. Peter Obi was never a drug dealer, no amount of propaganda by the APC, Osibanjo and Tinubu e rats can change his narrative or stain him.

u are defending what u don’t know.how well do u know Obi?he’s my neighbor.A man who used states govt money to fund his family business is what?una go just Dey open una mouth waaa.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Moshphil: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi can never be Nigeria president
He can't win
crook playing with people life

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by idogbo(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Pdp do rally urchins go attack OBi, APC do rally dem go attack Obi, SDP obi.... Y'all gonna live and die in ObI's name. Shameless lots....Vote Wisely

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2022
How much are you paid to write this trash?? It baffles me that some educated Nigerians still want APC to remain in government.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Tzar(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Let them wait for the elections to receive the shocker of their lives!
They think it is by being uncouth, repulsive and abusive bullies that will get OBI there?
Some of us will vote to prove them wrong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by daygee12: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Somehow funny that you guys are expecting less than this crowed in Tinubu backwards, if not why the celebration for home base rally for BAT?

A state with the highest registered voters for that matter oo.

Let Obi do it to in Anambra especially on monday i want test something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ZombieSlayer1: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Neither Obi nor any of his family member has come out to debunk reports that Obi fellow drug kingpins killed his father. Obi has never come out to tell the people how someone like him that graduated with 3rd class in philosophy became a billionaire... Ask him these questions...
Guy you lack common sense. Just look at the nonsense you wrote. So someone who graduated with 3rd class can't become a billionaire? Hasn't it been proven here several times that Obi graduated with a second class lower, which when compared to the current grades is equal to a second class upper?
This crap you spewed about Obi's father, if you're brought before a court can you prove this?
Do yourself a favour and stop disgracing yourself and your lineage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by daygee12: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
The least if your problem is Obi especially the Yoruba people, obi is the least of your problems, you people should continue to open countless treds on obi with your hate filled lies and propaganda while Atiku will continue to take the remaining Tinubu's men , Igbo man is your problem, you people have so raised Obi up with your hateful tendencies that other part of Nigerians are now going to give obi sympathetic votes because of your hatred, you can't repeat hate on Jonathan to Obi because of your selfishness, Nigerians are wise now, this is not 2015

Who knows obi father

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Benwallt(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Somehow funny that you guys are expecting less than this crowed in Tinubu backwards, if not why the celebration for home base rally for BAT?

A state with the highest registered voters for that matter oo.
I don't know the mad craze for crowd you guys always talked about here. You and I know that some are there for different reasons and come election day they won't go near the polling unit.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2022
oikirodah:
Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise: APC Rallies Rattles Obidient Movement 

Copyright protected.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/empty-barrels-make-the-loudest-noise-apc-and-pdp-rallies-rattles-obidient-movement/

Source iReporteronline.

Shebi Obidients have no structure. Why are APC concerned about Obidients na. Dem dey fear?

APC wey be congregation of liars. Fake pictures, fake manifesto, fake people. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Crvrider: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

You call the flood a natural disaster? Quite pitiful!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salami Panel Recommends Magu's Sack, Submits Report / FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / Position Of Bsc. Graduate If Recruited Into Npf,nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.