Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (14965 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Kingspin(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Buying crowds is not the main game.
Allow Nigerians to vote.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by almarthins(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Abdul05:
The next strategy for Zombiedients now is this humanitarian catastrophe.... grin grin

Because of this flood..

obi himself has now become an adventurous He takes risk that could be disastrous...

Pdp did more than this in 2015. Yet Dem no win!
Make una still put everything about 2023 in question mark because power go return to the people.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Abdul05:
The next strategy for Zombiedients now is this humanitarian catastrophe.... grin grin

Because of this flood..

obi himself has now become an adventurous He takes risk that could be disastrous...

They don't have the know how to font a humanitarian script.

Obi is a very stingy guy he prefers to keep the money in the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Vello(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Crvrider:

You call the flood a natural disaster? Quite pitiful!!!
Then what is it? Abi na you manufactured the flood ni?
Very pathetic
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by JackHamma1234(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Oga try get sense even if na small. Just 1% of sense.
Listen did the APC not promise 1 dolla r to 1 naira, removal of subsidy, pay the jobless, student loans, power in 6monrhs etc... 7yrs + still nothing was achieved but sorror.

In the market the funny thing is na the APC guys dey price pass dey complain pass for price increase the obi and Atiku guys but stuff without complaining. Lass lass na the BATIDIOTS go suffer pass in a bad economy.
alanto:
Obi na crook. For the man to have followers make naija tire me....

How can you say you suspend campaign and you are going all over the place to campaign, I hate the man's hypocrisy. He doesn't want to fund the campaign... He doesn't want to share money to the campaign council... Watch how he said he will suspend campaign until the flooding season is over, that's a natural disaster how does anybody know if it's going to end? Obi is a fraud... He's the worse among the candidates.... I just don't like the hypocrisy and pretence... angry
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Crvrider: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2022
highchief1:
u are defending what u don’t know.how well do u know Obi?he’s my neighbor.A man who used states govt money to fund his family business is what?una go just Dey open una mouth waaa.

Talking about a man who used and a man who is not only still using but whose entire family(wife and children) is constantly stealing Lagos blind.

You MUMU is spelt in all caps and ingrained.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by deavicky(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

How can you say you suspend campaign and you are going all over the place to campaign, I hate the man's hypocrisy. He doesn't want to fund the campaign... He doesn't want to share money to the campaign council... Watch how he said he will suspend campaign until the flooding season is over, that's a natural disaster how does anybody know if it's going to end? Obi is a fraud... He's the worse among the candidates.... I just don't like the hypocrisy and pretence... angry
I'm sure u are speaking out of ur ass. It's only in this country human life means nothing to people. Do u know election can be postponed because of this magnitude of natural disaster let alone campaign.
Secondly why exactly he shouldn't have followers while dieing person's have.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by OmarBashir: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2022
oikirodah:
Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise: APC Rallies Rattles Obidient Movement 

Copyright protected.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/empty-barrels-make-the-loudest-noise-apc-and-pdp-rallies-rattles-obidient-movement/

Source iReporteronline.

We want a New Nigeria, a known technocrats with no strong alliance and ties to Politicians and I choose Peter Obi...Please just tell me say my head no correct.

How can someone just metamorphose to a saint and mumus dey follow am with no rethink. Aye tin se yin..

If Asiwaju na Thief I better follow a known thief who I know will deliver than a clueless pretender who got nothing upstairs.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Vello(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Siscooh:

When you hate someone or their tribe, Satan uses you to spew trash
See this genetic hater from a generation of haters and from the hate infected dot enclave.
I've come to see that the evil in man makes him think every other person is like him.
You hate Hausas
You hate Yorubas
You hate Fulanis
You hate Ijaws
You hate the Ikweres
You hate the Benin
You hate the Kwarans
You hate the Britons
You hate America
You hate Chinese
The list goes on and on yet open that gutter hate filled gut of yours to label every other person as hateful!
Ori Iya e ti gbale!
One of the most despicable person I have ever encountered.
Full blown delusion of persecution is your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Igboslayer: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Abdul05:

Because of this flood..

Zombiedents are now humbled... Want everybody to stop campaigning heheheh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Crvrider: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Tzar:
Let them wait for the elections to receive the shocker of their lives!
They think it is by being uncouth, repulsive and abusive bullies that will get OBI there?
Some of us will vote to prove them wrong!

Hmmm... the bolded lacks any form of logic judging by the state the country is in presently under the rulership of APC
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Crvrider: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Vello:

Then what is it? Abi na you manufactured the flood ni?
Very pathetic

Read about the dams, bro. It's everywhere in the news.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Amaggedon: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Obi's good work is campaigning for him , don't commit suicide because of Obi. Obi and Other sensible people are reaching out to flood victims while power hungry scavengers are busy campaigning like it's none of their business.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by JoeNL22(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

Obi is a fraud
The day I totally confirmed that Obi is a FRAUDULENT character was when he ran away from governorship campaign in Osun and said he was traveling to Egypt to study their power systems.

I laff taya because it was just an excuse to run away from real campaign
I don't understand.......Osun ke?
You paid urchins just like talking rubbish.....
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Freebills12: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
alanto:

You are the highest hypocrites! Obi openly said that he will not give shishi and you are still lamenting that he doesn't want to give money. He told you no campaign that he is on rescue mission of flood victims, you are still lamenting why he visited Flood Victims. What is your problem?
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Mummiesboy: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

You go hate tire las las lagoon dey close for you to dive in
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Robinmido(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
This is the So called mega march for tifnubu yesterday in Lagos. Organized by Seyi tifnubu. Maybe Seyi too Wan scam e papa grin cheesy cheesy grin
that one got me grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Scribx: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Campaign has started officially and Peter Obi supporters are no longer organizing their organic rallies. What is really happening? Are they tired so soon? Are they overwhelmed by the crowd others are now pulling at their respective rallies? Have they run out of funds to move people around for their organic rallies?

Come on obituarists, it’s too early to give up. You guys must push this thing you started to the end o. It’s too early to be tired.

You're not wise at all. Between a party who takes the lead in everything and those who do 'catch-up', which should be taken seriously? Obidients have long left rallies to street mobilisation. It is one-on-one sensitization now. I wonder how parties that are supposed to be big have ended up walking and talking in the shadows of a structureless party. Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Gozac: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
This is the So called mega march for tifnubu yesterday in Lagos. Organized by Seyi tifnubu. Maybe Seyi too Wan scam e papa grin cheesy cheesy grin
Seyi is contesting for president, once his father wins Seyi will become president by proxy.
After all they have started calling him eye of Lagos in Lagos.
I just want either Tinubu or Atiku to win this election so that Obi will be absolved of destroying a hitherto finished country.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

infact that hyprocrism in him is what made me to hate him with passion the guy is a demon he can pretend as if he is the holiest person in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2022
yomi961:
Lol. People are not guilty of crimes simply because demented nonentities like you accuse them of it.
its a fact,

#Facts 1. Tinubu forged his Secondary School cert. Cos there are no record to show he went to Govt. College Ibadan. The old students association of Government College, Ibadan dissociated itself from Tinubu as there were no records to show that he attended the school at all.

#Facts 2. Tinubu is a convicted drug baron. He is free today simoly because he agreed to forfiet $460,000 drug proceeds found in his accounts, and also cos become an informant to the FBI.

#Facts 3. Peter Obi was never a drug dealer, no amount of propaganda by the APC, Osibanjo and Tinubu e rats can change his narrative or stain him.

obi was a drug dealer too when he was in school

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ogatboy(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol. I mean we set the pace. We did rallies and we are done with rallies. We are in next stage of our campaign and you guys are still doing rally. Funny enough, the rally is only in Lagos state meaning Tinubu wants to be president of Lagos.

Very soon, APC will start doing humanitarian activity when we are done. By the time you guys come to vote, we would have won the election. Rattled snake ko, Urambe ni
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ogatboy(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

obi was a drug dealer too when he was in school

Lol. That is what they told you to say from your whatsapp group. You should have asked them for prove or you are the goat they drag everywhere?
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2022
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs don't reason well.where did buhari got his vote in 2015 and 2019,
I'm telling you how pdp 2019 vote will be share between obi and atiku.
You're saying another thing
pls dont argue with this guy he doesn't know politics how would someone say all northerner Christians will vote for obi how is that possible practically that shows that the guy is reasoning from his anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by kingyakos: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu urchins should be hiding their face in mud shame for tinubu to receive the lowest turn out ever for a presidential candidate visit in Kano State. How could the urchins be comparing a mushroom eko walk rally for tinubu and a Peter Obi rally that took place in over 12 State plus FCT on 1st October, five location massive rally for Peter Obi in tinubu's Lagos State.

I dare tinubu and urchins to take their rally beyond SW region.

I gave out the 10k i received in eko walk for tinubu to street beggers.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2022
deavicky:
I'm sure u are speaking out of ur ass. It's only in this country human life means nothing to people. Do u know election can be postponed because of this magnitude of natural disaster let alone campaign.
Secondly why exactly he shouldn't have followers while dieing person's have.
guy just shut up he can go to visit those people affected with flood without casting it or wearing labour party campaign clothe to campaign for his party that is an act of hyprocrism and jesus himself talked about it.. something he did not do last year so it is now this year he remembers that people are affected by flood and what is next for him us to be moving around about to visit people he didn't visit last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alimiadedayo1: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. That is what they told you to say from your whatsapp group. You should have asked them for prove or you are the goat they drag everywhere?
so can you prove it also that tinubu is a drug baron? though I am not voting for apc but you guys are hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Bigchristo: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Watch tinubu follow suit in the coming days
urchins will still find a reason to justify it, what do you expect from a political party that do copy n paste manifesto? They will be insulting other political parties not to have directions but deep down in them they don’t even have compass not to mention knowing their direction, that’s why Buhari said APC from top to bottom n he did it grin grin
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by highchief1: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Crvrider:

Talking about a man who used and a man who is not only still using but whose entire family(wife and children) is constantly stealing Lagos blind.

You MUMU is spelt in all caps and ingrained.
how are they stealing Lagos money?has any of them been indicted by a security agency?una go just open una mouth waaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ogatboy(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

so can you prove it also that tinubu is a drug baron? though I am not voting for apc but you guys are hypocrites

I mean there are documents to show that he forfieted properties due to drugs. It is even in pages of foreign newspaper. At least point to one document to prove that Obi did drugs in school. I mean I deal on facts based on available credible sources.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by fredoooooo: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Dem want 5 million Rally, now dem dey hide .... grin cheesy
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Vello(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Crvrider:

Read about the dams, bro. It's everywhere in the news.
Maybe you should read again, it wasn't from Cameroon as earlier claimed.
Another new piece debunked the Cameroon story
https://www.thecable.ng/80-of-floods-caused-by-rainfall-not-lagdo-dam-says-minister/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola Signs N138bn Budget Into Law In Osun / 10 Killed In Bauchi Suicide Attack / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.