Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. (2917 Views)

Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Dear YORUBA'S / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by IfyBennyomah(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
An Open letter to my fellow nairalanders of YORUBA extraction.

You must know that Igbos are naturally peaceful people, I never had issue with any Yoruba person in real life even until now that I write, many of my friends are yoruba both the one I benefit from and the ones that benefit from me, they don't tell us from our homes what tribe to hate or what tribe to love, rather they teach us to love everyone because we are not assured tomorrow happenings.

Peter OBI married from another tribe, Dave umahi is campaigning for tinubu, Chimaroke mama I too so tribalism is not an Igbo thing, matter of fact we only deal with people that tries to sabotage peace after which everybody moves on, you will not even think Igbos and Hausas or whoever fought on that spot the day before.
I'm urging my Igbo brothers on nairaland and social media to be reasonable, to be a president of Nigeria you can't make enemy with a major tribe, especially not a tribe like Igbo with so many powerful and influential people...

You dont have to vote Peter OBI even every Igbo man will not vote peter obi, but don't go about insulting him and his people over politics... When I newly joined nairaland I always said this was going to get to the street, we saw what happened in Alaba last week, I'm still saying it now that the way some yoruba guys are going on social media it will make Igbos start having the feeling that yoruba harbor hate for them, it's a very long walk but when you are there, you are there.

So.. I'm urging y'all to do politics without hate, of course there will be banter here and there but don't degrade a whole tribe, don't malign Peter obi, he is one person igbos don’t joke about, no reasonable Igbo man will enjoy it when you insult Peter OBI and Igbos in general. That's not how tinubu can get vote, you can't flog someone to love or accept you, the love won't come real.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Am rooting for Peter Obi, as a Yoruba boy, some see me as a traitor.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by budaatum: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Me too, I join traitor Yoruba you. Let them please see us together.

15 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
This only happens on nairaland, real Yorubas are peaceful too, it’s unbelievable what we have cultivated here in nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Ttalk: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
cry
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
shegzbillionz:
This only happens on nairaland, real Yorubas are peaceful too, it’s unbelievable what we have cultivated here in nairaland.
grin

Open your eyes well and see the Igbo reactions outside nairaland and beyond you will notice it that they are not peaceful.
Thank God Yoruba stood their ground and checkmate d south easterners excesses before now they would have dominated and suppress Westerners even in the south west.

Ask yourself these questions?

How many Igbos are campaigning against PDP and ATIKU even When LP is in contention? Very few

After obi they want Atiku to be the president certainly.

Why did they disliked Buhari and Tinubu since d time of immemorial? Why them dislike APC? Tell me the time Igbo supported Yoruba candidate?

Come 2023 Peter Obi will come fourth in d election, many people following him now will vote against him.

Peter Obi has never done anything for Yorubas to win a single Yoruba's vote.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Note: I’m a yoruba blood and I see no reason why my fellow yoruba man should hate me because I chose to support someone else who I think is more competent than Tinubu.
For me I am not supporting Tinubu for 3 major reasons,
1. APC failed Nigeria
2. Muslim/Muslim ticket( am a Christian)
3. Tinubu is Corrupt and desperate.

Bring me Osibanjo and know if I will talk about Peter OBI again

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

You must know that Igbos are naturally peaceful people, I never had issue with any Yoruba person in real life even until now that I write, many of my friends are yoruba both the one I benefit from and the ones that benefit from me, they don't tell us from our homes what tribe to hate or what tribe to love, rather they teach us to love everyone because we are not assured tomorrow happenings.

Peter OBI married from another tribe, Dave umahi is campaigning for tinubu, Chimaroke mama I too so tribalism is not an Igbo thing, matter of fact we only deal with people that tries to sabotage peace after which everybody moves on, you will not even think Igbos and Hausas or whoever fought on that spot the day before.
I'm urging my Igbo brothers on nairaland and social media to be reasonable, to be a president of Nigeria you can't make enemy with a major tribe, especially not a tribe like Igbo with so many powerful and influential people...

You dont have to vote Peter OBI even every Igbo man will not vote peter obi, but don't go about insulting him and his people over politics... When I newly joined nairaland I always said this was going to get to the street, we saw what happened in Alaba last week, I'm still saying it now that the way some yoruba guys are going on social media it will make Igbos start having the feeling that yoruba harbor hate for them, it's a very long walk but when you are there, you are there.

So.. I'm urging y'all to do politics without hate, of course there will be banter here and there but don't degrade a whole tribe, don't malign Peter obi, he is one person igbos don’t joke about, no reasonable Igbo man will enjoy it when you insult Peter OBI and Igbos in general. That's not how tinubu can get vote, you can't flog someone to love or accept you, the love won't come real.

Tell your hateful brethren insulting Tinubu who didn't rule them or their Papa.. Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa.

In fact, it was Peter Obi who was in federal administration and chaired the privatisation of Nigeria electricity disco and was fingered as the one behind Madueke's corruption. Whereas Tinubu wasn't part of any federal administration, so why the hate? Na madness?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by DadaHammed: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Even me too. Won a lu'le ni February.

Awon oponu ayerada ni gbogbo won. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Ttalk: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

Plagiarism no dey pay

Be original. Lazy youth, you want to edit you can't even do it well, since your state of mind is so corrupt that it bereft idea of articulating your opinion.

Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
shegzbillionz:
Note: I’m a yoruba blood and I see no reason why my fellow yoruba man should hate me because I chose to support someone else who I think is more competent than Tinubu.
For me I am not supporting Tinubu for 3 major reasons,
1. APC failed Nigeria
2. Muslim/Muslim ticket( am a Christian)
3. Tinubu is Corrupt and desperate.

Bring me Osibanjo and know if I will talk about Peter OBI again

Gibberish. Tinubu isn't your president. Sink that into your skull.

Secondly you're not Yoruba cos Yoruba don't care about religion!

Thirdly, Tinubu's Lagos is far better than your Peter Obi's Anambra where he was a failure and was investing state funds into his family business

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
I have Yoruba friends too and most of them are Obidient. I also know a few igbos who support BAT and APC. All this other ones, urchins in particular that show up online to act tribalistic I wonder whether the surface from the graveyards

4 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Thirdly, Tinubu's Lagos is far better than your Peter Obi's Anambra where he was a failure and was investing state funds into his family business
Lagos is not even up to its potentials being a former crown colony and the nations capital for many years. Tinubu and it's leutenants stole it dry making it low class compared to world big cities

3 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by KGD10: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Even me too. Won a lu'le ni February.

Awon oponu ayerada ni gbogbo won. cheesy

Oponu ni awon baba to bi e lomo
Olofo. No go look at your Flattthead!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Trinitycian: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
I love this. No be only Tinubu people sabi mad grin
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by shegzbillionz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Emi ko ni akoko fun ọ
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
bender79:
I have Yoruba friends too and most of them are Obidient. I also know a few igbos who support BAT and APC. All this other ones, urchins in particular that show up online to act tribalistic I wonder whether the surface from the graveyards
They're obedient before d election on the election day a lot for don happen.

We have more Yoruba in support of Atiku too here that are more than Obi but their populations in d west is inconsequential.

Peter obi will come third in south west..thats d truth

3 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Oponu ni awon baba to bi e lomo
Olofo. No go look at your Flattthead!
You're Igbo that can speak Yoruba that's all.

Yoruba have many igbo people we brought up in our lands like u

5 Likes

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by IfyBennyomah(f): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ttalk:

Plagiarism no dey pay

Be original. Lazy youth, you want to edit you can't even do it well, since your state of mind is so corrupt that it bereft idea of articulating your opinion.

Shame on you
Peace be unto u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by JealousCobra(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

Stay out of Nigeria politics.. . It's not for the feeble minds.

If you want to join Nigeria politics you gats to rescind your conscience just like so many of the agbado urchins here did grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by DadaHammed: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:
grin

Open your eyes and see the Igbo reactions outside nairaland and beyond you will notice ir they are not peaceful.
Thank God Yoruba stood their ground and checkmate south easterners excesses before now they would have dominated and suppress d Westerners even in the south west.

Ask yourself these questions?

How many Igbos are campaigning against PDP and ATIKU? Very few

After obi they want Atiku to be the president

Why did they disliked Buhari and Tinubu since d time of immemorial? Why them dislike APC? Tell me the time Igbo supported Yoruba candidate?

Come 2023 Peter Obi will come fourth in d election, many people following him now will vote against him.

Peter Obi has never done anything for Yorubas to win a single Yoruba's vote.

Why didn't you write this epistles when Igbos were voting a Yoruba man twice in 1999 and 2003?

We are listening to Afenifere, not to riff-raffs and agberoes like you urchins. E ma sukun ni February...Iyen ti sure ju! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by bender79: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mraphel:

They're obedient before d election on the election day a lot for don happen.

We have more Yoruba in support of Atiku too here that are more than Obi but their populations in d west is inconsequential.

Peter obi will come third in south west..thats d truth
They say there usually not open so that urchins won't attack them for selling their 'birth right' to igbos but that on election they are voting labour
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by IfyBennyomah(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please I didn’t create this thread for you guys to turn it into a yoruba thread, we should all speak in English please for better Understanding, I will appreciate if u do, my Igbo brothers and sisters should please take note and stop insulting the yorubas too… thank you
Re: To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. by Mraphel: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.
Be an ambassador of South western Yoruba 's education stop cursing up and down. You will be banned right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Warns Jonathan Against Use Of EFCC . / Human Development Index: Who Is Marginalised? / Ethnicity, Religion, And The Future Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.