Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me (1449 Views)

I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by VictorUSA(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Can you imagine?

I would be coming to Plateau, Nassarawa and Abuja by the end of the month. I will stay in Jos for two weeks, Nassarawa for two weeks then go to Abuja to pass out this year. In these three places who's interested in seeing me? Let's network and meet new friends.

Victor Jalingo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by darichlife: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you will be in Abuja for the Christmas let me know.
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by NoahHadNoArk: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

I would be coming to Plateau, Nassarawa and Abuja at the end of the month. I will stay in Jos for two weeks, Nassarawa for two weeks then go to Abuja to pass out this year. In these three places who's interested in seeing me?

DSS and EFCC
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by VictorUSA(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

DSS and EFCC
Which one cum be DSS and EFCC?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by VictorUSA(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
darichlife:
If you will be in Abuja for the Christmas let me know.
I'll will.
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by darichlife: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'll will.
here is my mail darichlife4me@gmail.com
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by VictorUSA(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
darichlife:
here is my mail darichlife4me@gmail.com
I'll email you. Abuja or where?
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by Calvary247(f): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Victor what you going to Abuja for?
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by WibusJaga: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bandits would be interested. Be careful.
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by darichlife: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Abuja
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by NoahHadNoArk: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
HK2009:
If you're having issues with your account I’ll advice you get in touch with HACKERER10 Instagram he was the person who fix mine. Someone recommended him on Fb and he was helpful you can also massage him
WhatsApp number +2349122971171
can he fix telegram accts
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by Michelle70(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
People are not to be trusted o
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by NoahHadNoArk: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
Which one cum be DSS and EFCC?
Ask encarta
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by Clique1788: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nassarawa na my background. I work in Jos. Steady in flowing those axis currently in ABj
Hit me up when you lap if at all we storm abj small
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by 2times2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
If u go share money...
Why not
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
can he fix telegram accts
what's the issue
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by VawulenceLover: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

I would be coming to Plateau, Nassarawa and Abuja by the end of the month. I will stay in Jos for two weeks, Nassarawa for two weeks then go to Abuja to pass out this year. In these three places who's interested in seeing me? Let's network and meet new friends.

Victor Jalingo
bastard looking for who to rob
Satan speaks
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by Qatar2022: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Take yout dirty teeth another place, nobody want to see you
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by NoahHadNoArk: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
kelvinezeh55:
what's the issue

Phone number banned
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by Clique1788: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

DSS and EFCC
No follow this person talk o.
Na one idiot boy with bushy heir for prick inside trenches dey find who to wipe (scam) using olosho picture on the profile
Re: I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me by NoahHadNoArk: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Clique1788:

No follow this person talk o.
Na one idiot boy with bushy heir for prick inside trenches dey find who to wipe (scam) using olosho picture on the profile
You are absolutely correct grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? / If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady / I Got A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.