Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria (34750 Views)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes / Understand This Face About Atiku And Tinubu's Donations To any Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Juleeee: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

Very simple.

1) They don't believe in live and let's live.
2) They are too HATEFUL and toxic
3) They are too criminal minded
4) They are too TRIBALISTIC
5) They are not presidential material

I see. Maybe, just maybe because of people like you, with this mindset to was them, is the reason why.
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Blaqputin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

Tell us the business that Peter Obi does to make him brag that he is richer than the present president of America.
But he is, no be bragging
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by sukar886: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
mrmayoh:
Bola Tinubu, is a great politician and philanthropist of repute.

Here are some of his donations in Nigeria.

1. Nigeria: Former Governor Tinubu Donates N1bn for Lagos State University Leadership Development Centre 6 Jun 2022

2. Coronavirus: Tinubu donates N200m to fight COVID-19 in Nigeria 29 Mar 2020

3. Tinubu donates N100m to Kano flood victims 23th October 2022

4. Tinubu donates N50m to Niger State govt to help tackle insecurity 20th January 2022

5. Tinubu donates N50m to Jigawa flood victims 6 Sept 2022

6. Ondo attack: Tinubu donates N75m, seeks improved security 6 Jun 2022

7. Tinubu donates N50m to flood victims in Jigawa - 7 Sept 2022

8. Train Attack: Tinubu donates N50m to victims in Kaduna 5 Apr 2022

9. Tinubu donates N50m to Katsina Central Market fire victims 24 Mar 2021

10. Bola Tinubu Foundation distributes food items in Lagos 2016/12

11. Tinubu was the first donor to my heart foundation - Kanu 20 Mar 2022
Drug money and money he stole from Lagos ... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
mrmayoh:

1. Nigeria: Former Governor Tinubu Donates N1bn for Lagos State University Leadership Development Centre 6 Jun 2022

4. Tinubu donates N50m to Niger State govt to help tackle insecurity 20th January 2022

After donating such amount she him go still work for una?
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Cubalabloo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

It is not surprising that you are unable to cope where intelligent discussions are being held. I however don't blame you. Being an IPOB takes away any form of logic from you guys.
I think i have accomadated your phoney character far too much. Please take a walk. Gracias Muchas.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Channel54: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu is the man..

Even donated for Nigeria during COVID-19 time.

When Tinubu was getting 20m contract in 1992, your Peter Obi who invested state funds into his family business and also opened offshore account with his teenage daughter name like Abacha did to steal state funds was still writing his failed GCE at the time. Heck, the arrested fidelity MD Okonkwo fingered Peter Obi as the Master planner behind Madueke's corruption while Peter Obi was in GEJ's federal administration.

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Tinubu wasn't in any federal administration too.

In summary BAT is a crook,no matter how much you try to rebrand him,he is a vresyed crook.

Most of you urchins mistake crookery to smartness.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Cubalabloo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corporate2020:

We have fuccked you up severally, we will do it again.

We will teach you politics once again. We will teach you POL 901: Advanced Politicking in a Multi Ethnic and Multi Religious Crazy Society
What a fallacy!

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

Yet Anambra is not better than Dubai, London or America

Anambra that is even adjudged to be a poor state sef.

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS. ALL YORUBA STATES ARE POVERTY-STRICKEN AND LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND FILLED WITH HEAPS OF RUBBISH AND FLOOD.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Invest4growth: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
They stabbed.Baba Awo, Abiola in several places and now Tinubu. Trust some pained south westerners to come out now to say but this is Lagos money. Why can we not see the positive sides of things. What if he kept the money in his pocket? Can we force it out. Democracy is a game of numbers. Tinubu said I want to.contest..The space was opened to everybody. He ended up being the candidate of his party. Still pull him down or Phd holders are still bent on thwarting his interest. I think.he.should be allowed to test his popularity at the polls. We cannot abuse our fathers, uncles and brothers all in the politics. It is very shameful especially when most of these abusers have not canvassed for class captainship in their schools. Even if any of the contestants win, the reality is not everybody can be Minister, not everybody can be board members of parastatals etc. But everybody need to drink water, use electricity, Travel on good roads, good paying jobs, a thriving economy, good security among others. So those shouting that government would favour cronies should know how it works. If you want to be considered then contribute, canvass for votes, transport people to campaign grounds, read manifestos and do synopsis, guide electorates, contribute funding in accordance with guidelines etc. There are opportunities to be active and not sit down and be abusing candidates up and down
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Picardor2: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
So becos PO give 5m to victims of flood in Benue, Tinubu gave 100million and still brought out list of his donations meaning he is keeping record of it. Make una tell am say PO no dey compete with am and that 90% or more of his donations is btw 2020 to 2022. Ppl wey get sense will understand but fish brains who swallow BAt feacal excreta will attack.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by GoodIsGod: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
With ill-gotten money.

Shior.

A thief broke into your house stole your things and your life savings. He now saw you crying and having nothing to eat. Out of the 500k he stole, he come give you 30k make you go buy food. And people start to praise him for being kind and generous.
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by GHOSTTALK: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

I will however not reply you again as it is obvious you are an IPOB CARNNIBAL
grin truely u just confirmed ur leaking brain...the hole programs any body for obi is ipob....but am faaaar from East.... oniranu
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Kagd10: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Channel54:

In summary BAT is a crook,no matter how much you try to rebrand him,he is a vresyed crook.

Most of you urchins mistake crookery to smartness.

Your Peter Obi is the worst crook.
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Corporate2020: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Bayelsa is the worse hit and devastated by flood.

But the Agbado king decides to donate to the North. Not a single donation to any other southern states apart from his south west.

We are watching!

Let the North vote for him ooh

Yes, Northern votes are enough for him. Your 5% votes are inconsequential, we have proven that to you severally

You expect him to give Lagos money to you? What about all the money sent home by your brothers who are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and human trafficking?
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lagos state taxpayer's money have suffered. If it were his hard-earned money he wouldn't have parted with such funds. Tinubu is a good thief.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Corporate2020: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
davidl7:

Your moda n fada, both of them are retarded and useless if you dont know that Peter Obi owns d franchise for Ovaltine for decades! If you enter a supermarket to buy things for salad, the Heinze product that they use for Salad go n find out who brings them into this country..for decades. Please go and verify. Go and verify the Chairman of Fidelity bank 20 something years ago!!

Your tribe is cursed pls. No time to waste talking to u people. Supporting and clapping for a man who has mortgaged ur life simply becos of tribal sentiments!

Peter Obi's father was an onitsha based millionaire trader (I know their office). Who was Tinubu's father and what was he into?

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. It seems this your mental illness is inherited from your parents
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by chinexx07(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

The good thing is that Obi will be properly disgraced in the coming elections.

No IIGBO person will smell the presidency in Nigeria.
[color=#990000][/color]MY HAPPINESS IS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ON EARTH WHEN IBGBO MAN WILL ENTER ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by fareed69(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
a
And if he wins ?
I dash you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by gosmoney(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Massiveglory:
Peter obi is not a man of noise. Great things are done without noise.
It is mainly looters that make noise about things like donations. And they do it because they wanna reloot the donations in greater folds.
lolzzz abi egbo werey no shame at all like it or not tinubu na una president comes 2023
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Only once he donated to south west and in his 15 year after being a Governor twice to Lagos state my instinct tells me this man no mean well for us if not for election he won’t even donate shishi
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by tafabaloo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
How many did he do for any of the southern states ?

You can't reap where you did not sow, except you are either a beggar or a thief.
I no go say more than this.
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by maridrug(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

But the Agbado king decides to donate to the North. Not a single donation to any other southern states apart from his south west.

We are watching!

Definitely, the Northerners don't forget what you do for them, we southerners are opposite.
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
God bless him...I love generous people
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by effort1: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is mainly looters that make noise about things like donations.

That's how Tinubu looted the destiny of your children without noise.
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
mrmayoh:

From the above, I calculated about N1.5billion. the question you should be answering is where did Tinubu get N1.5billion to donate? What is the source of these funds? If he becomes president, will he recoup this money?

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Promising5555: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu donates to only northerners
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by eminikansoso(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Xscape1993:
We are waiting for 2023 patiently...no matter what he says or does he will never be Nigeria's president...
Another one spotted
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by tafabaloo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

We are watching!

Bros, I can fight you for this oooo. Which south western states?

Abeg, as far as am concerned he has chosen to be sectional leader .
Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is mainly looters that make noise about things like donations. And they do it because they wanna reloot the donations in greater folds.

Really?

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by davidl7: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corporate2020:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. It seems this your mental illness is inherited from your parents

Just tell me who was Tinubu's father and what was he into, what was he selling where was he based, what business did ur pampers wearing tribesman and role model do, what does he sell, what is he into, how did he make the money he is giving out to u n other retarded people?

It will help everyone here know that you are not the mentally ill one.

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu is the man..

Even donated for Nigeria during COVID-19 time. He's also donated for Lagos.
When you say "for", you saying on behalf of something or someone. Are you saying Tinubu donated 9n behalf of Lagos and nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.