Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria (24472 Views)

Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by RZArecta(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

Yet BIGOT Obi was deporting northerners out of Anambra. This he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to persecute them and even destroyed their businesses
can you swear by the holy Qur'an or Bible if you're a Christian that Obi deported northerners from Anambra state ? Politics aside, let's be strictly honest. Can you swear that Obi did this ?

1 Like

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by GEEBITE: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2022
He is 61years, in relativitiy he is about not well over 60years.
haslaw:

BIGOTRY has finished you. How is your Pandora a young man. A man well over 60 years.
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Iwedunloye: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
What do you expect from a Court in the capital of Anambra and mind you El-Rufia doesn’t have Federal backing then so you expect PDP led government to back a major opposition party man….Rubber stamped Court Judgment
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Fearyourcreator: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2022
HeadNigga:
believe or not, the actions and inactions of the government in power affects your business/work.
I have my ways of tweaking to the new policies...
That's my work not to get affected ... I face the challenge... I keep moving with this notion that if BlackBerry could go down in an enabling environment same with Nokia losing the market share my space going down Yahoo being over taken ... Then I got no excuse sir... Just have to keep moving... Lastly wealthy people are in countries poorer than Nigeria... So I move
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by CaptainAyub: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
The evil party and the founder of agberos in Nigeria are behind the fake news. No vacancy in Aso Rock for the founder of agberos in Nigeria..
Obasanjo once described hell ruffai as a pathology liar.
Now I know why.
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Igbodicool(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
All this agege-backyard investigative journalism.

That doesnt still take away the fact that El'rufai will make sure peter never get more than 20 votes in Kaduna.

And we in turn will make sure he never get more than 200k votes in the entire north.
And may the evil you supported and hailed against somebody, meet you early morning of your life and remain your nemesis.

May your life and entire generation be like APC government forever!
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
politicoNG:
FACT-CHECK: Court Upheld PRNigeria’s fact findings on El-Rufai’s Misleading Detention Allegation against Peter Obi

https://prnigeria.com/2022/10/23/fact-check-court-upholds/

and SSS work for who
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by ATLIEN2027: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2022
IPOB terrorist mods on NL trying their best to promote their IPOB project. Not going to work. grin
Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by LagosIsForIgbos: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

Yet BIGOT Obi was deporting northerners out of Anambra. This he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to persecute them and even destroyed their businesses

Drop proof that he deported Igbo's

Bloody liar!
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

BIGOTRY has finished you. How is your Pandora a young man. A man well over 60 years.
Son, 61 years cannot be called 'well over 60 years'
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
IPOB terrorist mods on NL trying their best to promote their IPOB project. Not going to work. grin
Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

No greater ipob than this man who finances both ipob and Sunday igboho

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by haslaw(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2022
GEEBITE:
He is 61years, in relativitiy he is about not well over 60years.

Please explain how a man of 61 years is a youth
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Gentlechika(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

That doesnt still take away the fact that El'rufai will make sure peter never get more than 20 votes in Kaduna.

And we in turn will make sure he never get more than 200k votes in the entire north.
who know you? Stop trying to be relevant. Your popularity starts and end here on nairaland. That is for people that even take you serious.
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by AliyuMahdi9: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Useless Saintlucia come and see
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

I'm sure you don't have any proof to backup whatever you've said, just noise and propaganda
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

Same way the Pandora criminal will never be voted for

Sniper is still very cheap, you might need one after Peter Obi is declared your President.

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by abuja007: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Any sane Nigerian and Nigerian who knows Nigerian politics and knows El Rufia is someone not to be taken serious. He is a case. Believe him then you will believe anything .....
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by madapcmod: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
RZArecta:
can you swear by the holy Qur'an or Bible if you're a Christian that Obi deported northerners from Anambra state ? Politics aside, let's be strictly honest. Can you swear that Obi did this ?

He can't swear bc deep within, he knows he is lying.

Obi told them at Arewa house that any one that can provide evidence or show d so called ID card he gave to Northerners, he will stop campaigning. Till today, nobody has come out to prove him wrong

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Devil1Messenger: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

Kindly respect my choice
No sir
Na all of us they suffer the choice you guys made in 2015 and 2019
You guys cant continue to force suffering and hardship on everyone because of tribalism.
Vote competence please
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by obembet(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

No sir
Na all of us they suffer the choice you guys made in 2015 and 2019
You guys cant continue to force suffering and hardship on everyone because of tribalism.
Vote competence please

Buhari is not coming back.

Am going for Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Devil1Messenger: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

Buhari is not coming back.

Am going for Atiku or Tinubu.
I tot u people said buhari performed very well grin, that this govt was better than any previous govt we ever had since 1960 grin
Me i just want the national assembly to amend the constitution so that Buhari can continue since your guys said he is the best.
There is no need to waste any more resources on election
Let our darling daddy continue. grin
P.S. you cant wish Nigeria well and you are rooting for atiku or Tinubu. Even if you hates igbos, please love Nigeria. The igbos could be what we have been missing ever since, lets give them a chance and see if nigeria remains the same

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by obembet(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I tot u people said buhari performed very well grin, that this govt was better than any previous govt we ever had since 1960 grin
Me i just want the national assembly to amend the constitution so that Buhari can continue since your guys said he is the best.
There is no need to waste any more resources on election
Let our darling daddy continue. grin
P.S. you cant wish Nigeria well and you are rooting for atiku or Tinubu. Even if you hates igbos, please love Nigeria. The igbos could be what we have been missing ever since, lets give them a chance and see if nigeria remains the same

We are not voting party, we are voting individual
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by RZArecta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
madapcmod:

He can't swear bc deep within, he knows he is lying.

Obi told them at Arewa house that any one that can provide evidence or show d so called ID card he gave to Northerners, he will stop campaigning. Till today, nobody has come out to prove him wrong
yet they keep lying blatantly about it every single day. I know how much they reverence their holy Qur'an and that's why I ask them to swear by it anytime they tell that lie. I grew up with proper Muslims and not these charlatans of today

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Devil1Messenger: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

We are not voting party, we are voting individual
More reason u will choose Obi over those 2.
Obi has demonstrated over time of being a better administrator and managemant of public resources.
Obi will not steal your money and tell u to go hell or shut up.
We have to tell ourselves the truth

1 Like

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by jocal(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vindicated

1 Like

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Khaleefa1804: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

if Jonathan in 2011can get over 5m and in 2015 over 1.5m who are you?

1 Like

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by obembet(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

More reason u will choose Obi over those 2.
Obi has demonstrated over time of being a better administrator and managemant of public resources.
Obi will not steal your money and tell u to go hell or shut up.
We have to tell ourselves the truth

Kindly respect my choice. Thank you
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by obyrich(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
The evil party and the founder of agberos in Nigeria are behind the fake news. No vacancy in Aso Rock for the founder of agberos in Nigeria..
Peter Obi has reiterated that the Police IG, DIG, Commissioner and even his own body guard were all northerners. How could it even be possible in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Devil1Messenger: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

Kindly respect my choice. Thank you
Alright sir
As long as ur choice dont plurged us into another era of suffering
Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:

60 with good health and a working brain, a human heart,a national vision and intellect. Obi is the best choice.

2 Likes

Re: Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria by Truthdeypain: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

After that free stuff dude you are the next most accursed ethnic nonentity on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market / Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.