Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, (264 Views)

Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by service44: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
A prophet told my friend that, his hand bead is hung on the wall of their house while his brothers are puting on their's. Now let me make it clear, he has five brothers including him they are six in their house, and the prophet told him that one of them will become so famours, probable not him else the prophet would have say "you" but he said one of you, now, some years past, all the brothers are doing well except him, so he recalled the prophecy and really needs interpretation, he called me and explained to me. For me i told him that, "since bead singnifies royalty, and every of your brothers are puting on their hand beads and your's is hung on the wall, it either means, your family is using your glory or you will be the glory of the family." that was my interpretation. But plz gifted people here should help, what do you thing of the prophecy?
Re: If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by service44: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
What do think of the prophecy.
Re: If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by AcademiaSpec(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
The prophecy was clear. His glory will be delayed.

He should go back to the prophet and ask what he can do to reverse the negative.
Re: If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
service44:
A prophet told my friend that, his hand bead is hung on the wall of their house while his brothers are puting on their's. Now let me make it clear, he has five brothers including him they are six in their house, and the prophet told him that one of them will become so famours, probable not him else the prophet would have say "you" but he said one of you, now, some years past, all the brothers are doing well except him, so he recalled the prophecy and really needs interpretation, he called me and explained to me. For me i told him that, "since bead singnifies royalty, and every of your brothers are puting on their hand beads and your's is hung on the wall, it either means, your family is using your glory or you will be the glory of the family." that was my interpretation. But plz gifted people here should help, what do you thing of the prophecy?
1. None of the gobbledegook above has anything to do with Jesus Christ or the Kingdom of God, so it was definitely not spoken to this your prophet by the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit. undecided

2. Why not consult a Babalawo who openly practices his trade so you can get maybe better readings on your life, and maybe not run the risk of incurring God's curse against those who use His name to practice that which is antiChrist? You are putting your trust in the hands of men who hide falsely behind the name of Jesus Christ puts you at high risk of being damned by God. undecided
Re: If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by LikeAking: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
$tory!
Re: If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by VeryWickedMan: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
He has to use all his brothers for rituals.

Re: If You Have The Gift Of Interpretation Of Prophesy Plz Help, by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Let him go and consult another genuine prophet. It would be a waste of time if he goes back to the previous prophet, because it's like that particular one was not willing to speak in clear words. Some prophets who see doom inside a family may not be bold enough to speak out. Besides if the prophet had opened up, your friend may not have believed him. Your friend is definitely not a type who fasts and prays, if he is spiritually serious he would have surely seen whatever is the problem by himself.

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Prays Heavily As Plane Hits Turbulence. Photos And Video. / Kindness Before Marriage / Love; The Reason For Today's Many Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.