Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (101450 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

But Tinubu is richer so why is Seyi still living under his father's wings?
Are you trying to say no one else can become an actor in US if their father isn't rich?

every one has different goals in life

you cant expect him to be like peter obi son

what I am trying to say is that peter obi son is pursing his dreams because his father is rich, if he was from a poor home, his parents would have pressurise him to go for something else that is not acting
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.
Pls vote with your conscience. That's all I can say to you coz I can see you're a good man.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ZombieSlayer1: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
babaijesha:

Thruth that Obi is clean...
And yet hide billions in offshore accounts...
In his daughter,s name...
A thief is a thief...
There is no small thief and big thief ...Bros
Its a function of access to the treasury!!!
No dey talk rubbish. Up till now has EFCC pinned any corruption charge on Obi. He has told you people that if you provide any single instance of him engaging in any corrupt acts he will step down from this election but up till now all you urchins do is foam at the mouth.
Peter Obi is a Thief but Tinubu and Atiku are bigger thieves and we'll never let such huge thieves near Aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by kingyakos: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mccullum:
OBI will still come to recontest in 2027 because he can not win in 2023,

I'm expecting stones of insult from his supporter but that's my opinion

which is painful and bitter truth grin

Who do you think will win?..
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
SLOVFO:
[code][/code]

Now you are partly right. In Nigeria we take nepotism and cronyism to another level. The young man in question apparently have no interest in using his father's political affiliations in Anambra to further his own personal interests. And that is what most ambitious kids in his position would rarely do.

his father does not have connections in the US

if Peter obi son was in Nigeria, everything will work towards his favour, he will be getting roles from left to right all because of his father's name

infact if he wants to do something else, he will get a job faster than the average man on the street

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by nkiliuzo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
we don hear
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ZombieSlayer1: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

every one has different goals in life

you cant expect him to be like peter obi son

what I am trying to say is that peter obi son is pursing his dreams because his father is rich, if he was from a poor home, his parents would have pressurise him to go for something else that is not acting
That's totally false. A friend of mine isn't from a rich home but she started playing dart as a hobby and now plays for the Nigerian national team.
Anyways, I'm glad you've accepted that Peter Obi is as noble as his father is by choosing to chart the course of his life instead of depending on his father's billions, unlike the son of the man you support who, despite having access to the funds that would've allowed him pursue his own dreams, he still chose to be hiding under his father's stolen wealth
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by OdefaGirl(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The one selling lies here, is you. That is not Peter Obi's son standing on the flag.

So, how does the person carrying that flag with such huge nose look like Obi's son....?
These guys are way too lazy to defend their masters aswear.....

Let him come and answer
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oxb90:
They have no charge against this man.

Who among all Nigerian politicians can come out with a clean record like Peter Obi?

Mr Pandora with a clean record? grin grin grin
Is "clean record" has another meaning?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by snowball11(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Lmao.. Na so Boma act 5 minutes for blacklist dey claim nollywood actor. Anyway its fine

I don't have the time and space arguing with a set of people hoodwinked by some "god in man" they follow. If you care to know, I'm not an ardent supporter of Obi neither am I a follower of Atiku. But for me, any of those two are far preferable to me than Baba Milkose!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by seunjungle1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hollywood director abi? That doesn't stop him to lead youths in campaign for his father also....since he's going to benefit fully from it if his father eventually win.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

But Tinubu is richer so why is Seyi still living under his father's wings?
Are you trying to say no one else can become an actor in US if their father isn't rich?

It is called grooming. Olodo
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by voltron14: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Grade C actor.

Aki and Pawpaw are more accomplished than him.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:
PO is a GOOD, DECENT human being.
No amount of propaganda can hide it.
His son is merely a reflection of that.

Just as no amount of LIES and POLISHING can hide that Atiku and Tinubu are bad people!
Just as STinubu is simply a reflection of MC Oluomu, his father's closest ally grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by nams77: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
That I support Tinubu doesn't mean I wouldn't be fair. I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

I like that you are rational and objective. But can you tell me your reason for supporting BAT? I am curious. Pls i am not taunting you. Just wanting to know what informed your choice. Good luck all the same but I would wished that you support PO

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ZombieSlayer1: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
maasoap:

It is called grooming. Olodo
hahahaha....grooming an old man.
Alright o, keep making excuses for incompetence

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by hush15: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.

That Midget's son from Kaduna who is still sucking from his father's penis would be looking for transformer to hug now...

Riding on his father's incumbency to spew thrash all over the net. He needs to be tutored by Obi's son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
voltron14:
Grade C actor.

Aki and Pawpaw are more accomplished than him.
are you not a failure ? Till eternity, you can't be compared to the responsible son of Peter Obi.
Vamoose, you beg.gar
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Can't Keyamo see his challenge is backfiring on Tinubu?.. and supporting Obi? As a neutral person I would ask why does his son had to organize and lead a march?... is he the one running for office? ... why wasn't Tinubu himself leading the march? ... at least to prove that he really is physically fit?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by tyinfinity: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oseloka the Pandora son has not featured in any famous movie.nobody knows him as an actor.zombedients has turn a vagabond wayward child to an actor
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Okoroawusa: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Now I know why Nnamdi Kanu was able to deceive my people for years....
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by FunKiller: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.

When HE Peter Obi wins next year feel free to relocate to Nigerv,Chad or Togo to avoid being under his good leadership madman

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oxb90:
They have no charge against this man.

Who among all Nigerian politicians can come out with a clean record like Peter Obi?
None
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tallvictor23: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:

Thank you so much , everyone is free to support any candidate of their choice , I’m obedient , you are batified, we still one nation

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
richidinho:
Our money will be very safe with this man

His family won't be surviving on our common patrimony, for this singular reason I can tell you N5billion will be saved and channelled for something meaningful.

If we miss this opportunity, Nigeria is gone brothers
That's it
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BobbieZion(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
That I support Tinubu doesn't mean I wouldn't be fair. I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

I admire your honesty....
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Truthdeypain: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.

Actually na your papa been dey mumu himself when he would have spared the world your misfortune.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
APC and PDP as a matter of urgency stop attacking Peter Obi of Labour party, because it seems every shot fired their is a counter shield waiting patiently to defuse their fire....

Peter Obi really did his homework ahead of them all...

The only ppl supporting Pdp n APC are those gaining already or intend to start soon...

Am not sure where you saw PDP attacking peter obi as I am yet to see any of such attacks. APC has made peter obi it's manifesto so maybe your grievances should channeled in that direction
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tallvictor23: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:
Obi is not different form any Nigerian politician. All his Children schooled overseas.

Yes you are right , he’s still a Nigerian politician.
But for the issue of schooling abroad; anyone who has money would want they kids to get a better education , both politicians and every other Nigerians , we have thousands and thousands of folks schooling abroad who are Nigerian , of course they have parents
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by dominique(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
The movie he acted four years ago is what is sustaining him till date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.