Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts (101324 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Iyke48: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
That man in a blue coat �
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Opeolami(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
One of the things I hate in a lady is the beezz that they just put outside for the whole world to see.

Unless you're breastfeeding in public, this is distasteful.

I like your nails.....
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
oluwafynest:

You people will just be saying rubbish. Even if the king is adding wives ,did you see any slay queen among them. King moves with WOMEN WITH CLASS not girls dat shows breast up and down
Relate your opinion with Kemi. She brought it up.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by NerdyAboki(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why does that girl keep dressing irresponsibly?

Is that what Davido wants?

Who teaches girls that exposing sensitive parts of their bodies makes them sexy? undecided

Who teaches them? Biology?
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Yewandequeen(f): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Who teaches girls that exposing sensitive parts of their bodies makes them sexy? undecided
help me ask them ooo
My gender be disgracing me anyhow embarassed
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Berankis: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

You can't blame her, that's all she is got to show. Girls like this no dey get brains, na only breasts and beauty. With all due respect to Davido, my guy!
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Bahamas95(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nonsense!
I wonder how they feel comfortable walking around half nàked like mad people.....Men will be fully covered while these so-called civilized women walk around nàked.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by 360command: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from
then your Ooni has no standard.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Bouncing2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na onle poor man dem de collect en bae oh!!...
OBO dey alright
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by id4sho(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
One of the things I hate in a lady is the beezz that they just put outside for the whole world to see.

Dem girls don collect this one boyfriend tongue
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by broadman20: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
IamMobisola:

LMAO. Chioma doesn’t even come close to either of those women. Those women are CEOs and PhD holders in the UK ooo, rich women. Even an MD in her 40s has also signaled being the 7th abi 8th wife.

Still with no name that you and I know.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by FarmTech(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Most women are shameless idiots. Immodesty and seduction will lead you to hell. Lust too.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by armyofone(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
IamMobisola:

LMAO. Chioma doesn’t even come close to either of those women. Those women are CEOs and PhD holders in the UK ooo, rich women. Even an MD in her 40s has also signaled being the 7th abi 8th wife.

Women in high places (ceo, PhD etc you say) accepted marriage proposal from a low level college graduate call ho.rny of ife - only in Nigeria. Hope they use their position and money positively - creating a world class state.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from
you know nothing JON SNOW
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by bizzibodi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Oni sef go wear shade...a license to look.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by IamMobisola(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
broadman20:

Still with no name that you and I know.
Which is one of the things they came for.
More money, fame and power.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by IamMobisola(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:

Women in high places (ceo, PhD etc you say) accepted marriage proposal from a low level college graduate call ho.rny of ife - only in Nigeria. Hope they use their position and money positively - creating a world class state.

You should read up on the benefits that come with being a First class Yoruba Chieftancy
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by MuscularDick(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Its because you don't have brezzz that's why you are jealous and envious of ladies who are well endowed grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by newdawn2017(f): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Curious345:
Cool..

DAVIDO EPITOMISES THE BOND AND BROTHERHOOD OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA

WE MUST NOT ALLOW TINUBU AND HIS BAND OF URCHINS to DIVIDE US
where is southern Nigeria?? What states make up the southern Nigeria, I don't understand dear. shocked
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by newdawn2017(f): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2022
CSTRR:

The tinubu urchins don't even think about the future.

Just mindless display of bigotry against the rest of the south.

Atiku will teach them a lesson in where they think is giving them the audacity.
South how?? Is Igbo no longer there East?? What manner of Forceful annexation by Igbos on the 6 southern states is dis b4 our very eyes?? South stands with Sowore at least if not tinubu.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by newdawn2017(f): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2022
CSTRR:

I dey envy that man walahi.

7 fully ripe women for his pleasure, some of them with PhD.

That is the stuff of dreams.
na steady orgys & threesomes
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by newdawn2017(f): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2022
judedwriter:
Davido exhibiting his fiance as a girlfriend or a concubine...

Hope he marries her though.
they re no longer engaged
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Quaddafi29: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2022
If the Ooni is a reverred as rumoured, why would he allow the girl to wear such irresponsible clothing to meet him? The displeasure on his wife's face is the sign of the wrong dress code highlighted.

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Mcbussy(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Iliveforever:
What is yekini looking at in this picture cheesy

Remi even caught him

It looks like agbado grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by phemmyfour: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Romanoff:

They will tell you that the weather is hot. Your gender is difficult to understand
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Iliveforever(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Mcbussy:

It looks like agbado grin

grin grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by judedwriter(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
newdawn2017:
they re no longer engaged

So officially chioma is davido's concubine?
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by AlphaTaikun: 1:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by AlphaTaikun: 1:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Romanoff:

Lol.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by GloriousGbola: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
NoToPile:

I am a lady,

It has to be a mental problem if you ask me,

Even some bras sef will cover the breast well and that David is not even ashamed to introduce her to the ooni with the breasts out nawa oo.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. When you hang out with guys of a particular mentality, their attitudes will run off on you. Davidos crew obviously celebrate this kind of dressing. I can bet they were hailing her every step of the way.

A lot of naija younger males really have nothing in their heads and when you hang with them you will contract their stupidity. Many years ago, I remeber a chick who used to hang with club boys recounting a story of a gang rape by bus robbers. They were considerate - they used condoms. A woman said this with a straight face. I was just looking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.