Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts (101326 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by ipobarethieves: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
sad
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Ooni too na Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Mopolchi: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
This Yoruba king like toto

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Bigchristo: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
SecretAgent770:

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/pfbid027ueMoLXfM1cPMF7LYFQZexk6oixsbL4z1ekdF3rUFCfk3sJxj2n9QCszpGFF1w5l/
Chioma way don born na dem Dey fear to introduce? Na who nor get money dem fit snatch him wife, judging by fame Davido is richer than Ooni I mean no disrespect but it’s true so waiting him wan take entice Chioma wey Davido don carry travel worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by saysugar(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
That’s insult to ooni
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by davinking(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Na test Davido dey test am
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Kajaard: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
One of the things I hate in a lady is the beezz that they just put outside for the whole world to see.

Unless you're breastfeeding in public, this is distasteful.

It's very irritating.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Olu1000: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
One of the things I hate in a lady is the beezz that they just put outside for the whole world to see.

Can I see your face.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Realmi: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why does that girl keep dressing irresponsibility?

Is that what Davido wants?

Who teaches girls that exposing sensitive parts of their bodies makes them sexy? undecided
oga off ur mic abeg
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by CSTRR: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Curious345:
Cool..

DAVIDO EPITOMISES THE BOND AND BROTHERHOOD OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA

WE MUST NOT ALLOW TINUBU AND HIS BAND OF URCHINS DIVIDE US
The tinubu urchins don't even think about the future.

Just mindless display of bigotry against the rest of the south.

Atiku will teach them a lesson in where they think is giving them the audacity.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by broadman20: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2022
loosecanon50:
If care is not taken, 7th wife loading...

All those his wives how many of them are known?

You are comparing his 6 local wives to Chioma ABI?

You want to kill that man..... simple

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Aunty You are not smart this is best way to catch a man
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by israelmao(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2022
I pray may Chioma not become one of Ooni's wives soonest.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from

Davido never pay small thing untop chioma head oooo
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by CSTRR: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2022
Mopolchi:
This Yoruba king like toto
I dey envy that man walahi.

7 fully ripe women for his pleasure, some of them with PhD.

That is the stuff of dreams.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by FlyingKing: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you.
God bless Nigeria ��
���

2 Likes

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by GENES11S: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ooni is a respected Yoruba king and I don't see him Oonifying chioma from Davido

Na poor man Dem dey snatch babe from

grin grin grin
No be Lai, poor man has been suffering since 1910

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by broadman20: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
CSTRR:

The tinubu urchins don't even think about the future.

Just mindless display of bigotry against the rest of the south.

Atiku will teach them a lesson in where they think is giving them the audacity.

After Atiku finished teaching Tinubu a lesson then Obi will teach Atiku a degree.

Hahahaha.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Theunbothered: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

The owner is enjoying the taste. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Burgerlomo: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
That is improper dressing for any responsible female, I don't understand why Davido will allow her to be dressing like that when she is not a call (Ashawo) girl.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by olisaEze(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
So, Kemi just called the Ooni a he-goat! If a pair of bosoms in his face will cause him to lose his senses, then he’s an mkpi!! grin

With the way Kemi has been carrying this Chioma’s matter on her head like Satis beef, be like say she done beg am money and the girl no gree give. grin
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Shegzdave: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
broadman20:

All those his wives how many of them are known?

You are comparing his 6 local wives to Chioma ABI?

You want to kill that man..... simple
By local, what do you mean?
I hope you know those women are doing very fine in their respective fields and educated unlike Chioma whom we all know is a drop out and relying on Davido?
So I ask again, what do you mean by “His Local Wives”?

12 Likes

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Pussse1: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Falls down for Chioma

chatinent:
The chronic polygamist is seeing his next concubine live.

I wonder what it means to rumple breasts offbra. Forcing walls of Jericho to stand again.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
That's his business... He can even introduce her while she's dressed in a skimpy bikini!

Call me old fashioned, but no man who cherishes and respects his woman or wife to be will be comfortable with her dressed like a slut in the midst of lust-driven men!

Davido's mind and heart are not fully with this lady!... There will certainly be other side-chicks!
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Moh247: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2022
First it's wrong for a king to touch or shake a woman not married to him, she might suddenly loose are mind and fall in love with the gods

Secondly, chioma has been dressing like this lately and I think she's looking for a second side niggar in case Davido stray away again
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by CSTRR: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2022
The king's radar is on all the eligible spinsters in yorubaland.
I don't think he is done yet.

Hide your babe or the ooni will put his big foot inside your relationship.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Salliet(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:
cool

On his manhood we shall stand

1 Like

Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Panda7(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2022
aunty kemi never still recover?? obviously she needs hard prick to choke am for leg.
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by VawulenceLover: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Kemi smart. Chioma na olosho. You don't introduce oloshos to your guys
Re: Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts by Konjiboii: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2022
This ooni na guy man,confirm bad guy. See as him wear shades so hin go kpon the bweast well. As hin dey e sure me say hin don blao sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.