Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) (4148 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 / Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by PlayMaker14: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

It gets tiring. And I can't sustain that vileness without my conscience biting me. lipsrsealed

I have grandparents too.
Na you sabi that one oh....

It seems you don't know how Tinubu urchins can be...

They can look for anything you hold so dear to torment you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by begoniaa: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Na you sabi that one oh....

It seems you don't know how Tinubu urchins can be...

They can look for anything you hold so dear to torment you.

So long as they've not gone personal with me, I'm chill. smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by Igbodicool(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yes, until he decides to support Pandora Him Tu Lie.. that's how nyamuri will white wash him undecided grin
Only blood suckers like you will need his support.

In 200,000,000 years to come, Gowon remain anathema in Igboland.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by Soulsymbol99: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Imagine going back to that time grin Time Travel go make sense oooo. BACK TO THE FUTURE movie comes to mind cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by PlayMaker14: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

So long as they've not gone personal with me, I'm chill. smiley
Hahahaha, grin you never meet the real urchins here...

If the rubbish words I get from those irredeemable urchins here can inflict physical injury on me, I would have had countless numbers of scars all over my body.

You better expect the unexpected if you identify yourself as an Obi supporter.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by Conner44: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Still an Inductee-Trainee...

Not fully a full fledge Vawulence loving Obidient.

Ahhh but she’s coming up in the ranks wink she is going to be a force to reckon with in due time. You just watch out
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by PlayMaker14: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

Ahhh but she’s coming up in the ranks wink she is going to be a force to reckon with in due time. You just watch out
Na make she nor go dey cry, soak her pillow with tears if those useless urchins give her one dose. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by begoniaa: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Hahahaha, grin you never meet the real urchins here...

If the rubbish words I get from those irredeemable urchins here can inflict physical injury on me, I would have had countless numbers of scars all over my body.

You better expect the unexpected if you identify yourself as an Obi supporter.

Yes. Yes, this too. cheesy Of course.

But my goal is the Receipts (and Intellectual) Department. You know the Obidients that shut urchins up or convince undecided voters to pitching their tents with Obi?

The ones that serve rich history, facts and pro-Obi arguments, with civil discourses; na there I wan focus on. I try to do that as much as my time allows me to on here.

But you guys should keep it up too. Every departments of the Movement work for the greater good, so.

Conner44:

grin grin grin

I dey try small small, anytime the spirit enter me, lol.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by PlayMaker14: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

But my goal is the Receipts (and Intellectual) Department. You know the Obidients that shut urchins up or convince undecided voters to pitching their tents with Obi?

The ones that serve rich history, facts and pro-Obi arguments, with civil discourses; na there I wan focus on. I try to do that as much as my time allows me to on here.

But you guys should keep it up too. Every departments of the Movement work for the greater good, so.
Good luck with that..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by begoniaa: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Na make she nor go dey cry, soak her pillow with tears if those useless urchins give her one dose. grin

Right. undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by begoniaa: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Good luck with that..

Yeah, thank you. See you on the other side of Feb. 25th.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by Conner44: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

This up there is beautiful. If this is what you’re bringing to the movement then you’re highly welcomed. We are indeed proud to have you within our ranks cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by Conner44: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:

From the way I’ve been seeing her posts and activities here concerning urchins I believe she has a strong character and will be able to withstand any bullets thrown her way.

I put my bet on her and I stand solidly behind it. Let them try and see wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by begoniaa: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:
This up there is beautiful. If this is what you’re bringing to the movement then you’re highly welcomed. We are indeed proud to have you within our ranks cool

Most definitely. smiley

Your appreciation is "head-swelling" and commendable, and I promise to be a useful tool to our waves riding to the the victory at Aso Rock.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by PlayMaker14: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Yeah, thank you. See you on the other side of Feb. 25th.
...God sparing our lives.

Peace!!!

Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by PlayMaker14: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Conner44:

From the way I’ve been seeing her posts and activities here concerning urchins I believe she has a strong character and will be able to withstand any bullets thrown her way.

I put my bet on her and I stand solidly behind it. Let them try and see wink
Good looking out to her though....

And every Obidient nation wide. smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by tishbite41(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Igbodicool:

Only blood suckers like you will need his support.

In 200,000,000 years to come, Gowon remain anathema in Igboland.
Say no more
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by begoniaa: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Exactly 47yrs today, October 25th, 2023.

No convoy, no security, robbed of privilege. Yet he didn't die.

So why do they think they will die here in Nigeria if they did not have convoy, security and live in privilege?

Abi o. Please, help us ask Tinubu on our "behalfs". grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Creamypie:
See environment in 1975 in england. Even england of 1922 still dey far and far more constructed then naija of 2022. What's really our problem down here?
London is around 2000 years old. they were already civilised even before your ancestors knew how to roast yam. You must be high to be putting London in the same sentence as any Nigerian city. Nigeria that's barely finding its feet since 1999
Re: Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
God bless this mans' role in preventing the break of Nigeria.

God bless General Yakubu Gowon.

God bless our darling daddy President Mohammadu Buhari.

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Chased Yar’adua Away In London / The Gospel Truth On Jos Crisis- The Aftermath / Chidi Llyod, The Majority Leader Need To Be Punished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.