Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State (26541 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Skyehigher1: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2022
When they start playing rough to you now I will now crying . You start what you don't know how to finished
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:
Hahahahahaha...

Wotowoto from all angles.
Before the end of this year, this evil APC will surrender and go into oblivion.

Our common goal is to destroy APC kpatakpata and then let the good people lead.
The way you secondary school kids talk is absolutely hilarious. APC control 22 states, Federal government and the Nigerian Army. una too mumu. If APC reciprocate opposition politicians will run into exile, I mean literally. Your candidates will be bundled and dumped inside kirikiri and if you come out to protest you will be shot dead and nothing will happen. You fools better not start violence that will incinerate you in a matter of days

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by adem30: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:

E pain this hopeless urchin grin

Even your parents can't stand his house maides talkless of hopeless f00l like you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Okoroawusa: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by adem30: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Spirit04:
The way you secondary school kids talk is absolutely hilarious. APC control 22 states, Federal government and the Nigerian Army. una too mumu. If APC reciprocate opposition politicians will run into exile, I mean literally. Your sitting governor will be bundled and dumped inside kirikiri and if you come out to protest you will be shot dead and nothing will happen. You fools better not start violence that will incinerate you in a matter of days

What do you expect from hopeless f00l than to come and type rubbish on nairaland.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by DMerciful(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Do you stay in Lagos? If yes, do you have pipe borne water? Do you have good and free medicare? How long do you stay in traffic? If you call emergency services, will they respond? Do you have 24/7 electricity? Do you have access to credit facilities?

You see, Lagos is a terrible place to live but you don't know yet!
DenreleDave:
dt is why edo will never be lagos in term of devt.... so edo can never be lagos
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Ayodeoba: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:
Hahahahahaha...

Wotowoto from all angles.
Before the end of this year, this evil APC will surrender and go into oblivion.

Our common goal is to destroy APC kpatakpata and then let the good people lead.
APC still doing well in lagos,borno,kano and some few states,I will not stop supporting APC based on hatred, until they stop performing in my state

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by obembet(f): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
I like this politics. Soludo started it, now edo. I hope this bastard will not complain when other start their own

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by moyosore32: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Na wa o... buh I can see Atiku and Okowa/Jandor and funky campaign papers and banners all around lagos...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Do you stay in Lagos? If yes, do you have pipe borne water? Do you have good and free mwdicare? How long do you stay in traffic? If you call emergency services, will they respond? Do you have 24/7 electricity? Do you have access to credit facilities?

You see, Lagos is a terrible place to live but you don't know yet!

but edo is a very nice place to live abi?

but i rather stay in this lagos than edo. God forbid i stay in edo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by pinkgoodies(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

As if those Governors are the owners of the state.
Maybe in your own side, those Governors own you, your family and generations but here in Imo State let the bleaching APC Supreme Court Governor try it and add more problems to his ever increasing problem.

No go whine urself ooo. Hope fit do am. Nobody go talk anything. Dat nigga is strong, with wetin he dy plan, he is going to win second term. No two ways about it.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by favour32(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
citygarden:
Why is obaseki playing the type of politics he can't able to finish? With he be there forever? Hope if APC implement this type of politics in their control state, some people will not come online and start criticizing them.
Tinubu is a free man.
Other political parties are freely campaigning without harassment in Lagos.
Traders and shop owners in Lagos that didn't go to Tinubu 1 million solidarity match were given N5,000 each with their shops wide open.
Flag boys got a welcome reception by APC due to understanding and maturity.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by SamOchuko: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
You see why dem talk say what goes around comes around
Tilumbu the criminal and senseless man ban other opposition parties to place billboard now other's are reciprocating
When you support evil, evil will find a way to make you his friend.
If you are still supporting this evil party, na you and evil go dey meet
Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism. Everybody get am for body but we dey try cover am make person no go dey behave like animal. But when necessary, we flash am like ID Card Fiam

Clap for yourself, so the Jandor billboard way full everywhere so na for your village them erect them abi? Una go day una house day spread fake news follow social media, who told you they banned opposition parties from placing billboards in Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by DMerciful(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Both Edo and Lagos are not developed. Nowhwre in Nigeria is developed in the real sense but Lagos is really terrible!

Lagos is like a rich man with 30 children so much so that even though their father is rich, they lack what other rich men's children have. Other rich men's children like Johannesburg,
Cairo, Cape Town, Nairobi, Addis Ababa even though their father is richer by far
DenreleDave:

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Painsoother(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2022
tinsel:

If APC, governors adopt similar tactics who do you think will suffer most? They have more governors. So young man reason before you write.
The question is; Did LASAA through seyi tinubu started this hooliganism first, Yes or no?
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by blackpanda: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
Tilumbu the criminal and senseless man ban other opposition parties to place billboard now other's are reciprocating
Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism. Everybody get am for body but we dey try cover am make person no go dey behave like animal. But when necessary, we flash am like ID Card Fiam

Very good. Let all apc and pdp states ban LP from campaign billboards grin Let's go dia cheesy
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by stickle(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

If you're ignorant of something, stop spreading FAKE NEWS.

who told you guys Lagos State ban other political parties to set up a bill board ?

Are you sure you're living in Lagos? Haven't you seen Jandor campaign bill board?

In Lagos State, you have to pay before you can put up a bill board.

Same thing Soludo adopted in Anambra recently.

Always spreading beer palour gist.

Thanks for stating this. The level of information manipulation by people is alarming.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by blackpanda: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

They should be stoned instead..

APc should be on their knees begging for forgiveness and not contesting election

with the hardship and all . successfully turning Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world. they topped it with no fuel and very soon Nationwide blackout.. Haba

kuku killl everybody..
how this terrorist party still has supporters baffles me.. indeed Nigeria is the land of stupid people..

It baffles u because u surrounded yourself with likeminds of hate.
Sai Tinubu grin
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by jamace(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by jamace(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

who told you guys Lagos State ban other political parties to set up a bill board ?

Are you sure you're living in Lagos? Haven't you seen Jandor campaign bill board?

PANDORA Tinubu thugs attacked PDP campaign rally in Lagos.

Businessmen are forced to close shop to support Tinubu rally.

Traders are made to contribute to APC campaign fund.

Motorists are made to buy APC stickers in Lagos.

Thugs carry weapons/guns during APC campaign rally in Lagos, in a democracy, fah.

Tinubu has indoctrinated his followers with violence.

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by bayelsaowei(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

They should be stoned instead..

APc should be on their knees begging for forgiveness and not contesting election

with the hardship and all . successfully turning Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world. they topped it with no fuel and very soon Nationwide blackout.. Haba

kuku killl everybody..
how this terrorist party still has supporters baffles me.. indeed Nigeria is the land of stupid people..
the very land of predominantly stupid people...we saw in real time youths matching for the APC and Tinubu..hopeless youths...
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by micoloP(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Guy Edo too clear..
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Greatex90: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2022
What is wrong with this man?
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by tinsel: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

This is what only a bloody tribalist and religious bigot will say...

you rather suffer to see your tribesman or your religious member be the president..
every other thing becomes secondary

Enjoy your poverty capital..
Very soon , we won't be here talking nonsense, I'm already on the JAPA train..

enjoy your poverty and fuel scarcity in peace..

let me go and live amongst humans and also politicians Children including mc oluomo .. bye
My friend I am USA citizen living in the state of Texas. You are just about to JApA.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Myself2(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Lol @flash am like ID card, Fiam
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Gozac: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2022
[code][/code]
vowiski:
Lol..

Like he’s going to be lifetime governor..

Obaseki is a disgrace to governance, despite receiving overwhelming votes from the electorates to dethrone the mouth-leaking emperor Oshiomole.
Shut up, is it not what APC is doing in Lagos here?
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Gozac: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

I don't think you live in Lagos
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Painsoother(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Spirit04:
The way you secondary school kids talk is absolutely hilarious. APC control 22 states, Federal government and the Nigerian Army. una too mumu. If APC reciprocate opposition politicians will run into exile, I mean literally. Your candidates will be bundled and dumped inside kirikiri and if you come out to protest you will be shot dead and nothing will happen. You fools better not start violence that will incinerate you in a matter of days
Your evil party and government are not doing differently from all of the above evil already, its just that Nigerians are now fed up and has risen to match u people blow for blow, madness for madness. Ur ceremonial 22 state in which the sitting governors and its people of half of ur imaginery 22 states are decamping on hourly basis.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by DenreleDave(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2022
only a m@d man will say edo is clear and better than lagos in devt..
micoloP:

Guy Edo too clear..

i dont even argue with f000ls like you
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Even though I won't have ordinarily supported Obaseki's action, but for the fact that Tinubu told his boy Sanwo Olu to tactically prevent other parties from placing advert in Lagos then it's good.

It was Tinubu's oppression on other parties in Lagos that made Obi-dients to resort to mobile adverts.

Since Tinubu is behaving as if he is contesting for the president of Lagos, Nigerians will ensure he loses woefully in other states.g
Ignorance and hatred are Chronical
Weak, uncultured, schooled but refused to reflect one of the essence of education. Lagos allow all other political party to operate freely.was peter Obi disallowed? All in eyes of Jaagaban BAT.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
I have always known that Obaseki is not different from the average Nigerian politician. It's just the same as Peter Obi. They're both green snakes. Edo has been on autopilot since Obaseki was sworn in for second term. Nothing developmental is going on. Other governors are commissioning projects but he's busy going about as a tyrant. He won't end well that's for sure.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Cullinane: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
if every state should go by this your logic then APC won't even have an opposition. You know they control 22 states, Senate, house of assembly + the G5 governors fighting PDP that's almost 30 state

No start wetin you no go fit finish o
Rubbish. APC next year won't win a single Niger Delta or SE state. And they won't win any of the four predominantly Christian Middle Belt states where Obi is very popular - Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa. Atiku will clear more core Northern states than Tinubu cos APC don cast for North and most Fulani/Hausa will not vote someone else over their own plus they regard Yoruba muslims as inferior. So if APC like make dem pack billboards everywhere, their doom next year is more than certain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.