Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,433 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State (26539 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Painsoother(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Do you stay in Lagos? If yes, do you have pipe borne water? Do you have good and free medicare? How long do you stay in traffic? If you call emergency services, will they respond? Do you have 24/7 electricity? Do you have access to credit facilities?

You see, Lagos is a terrible place to live but you don't know yet!
You forgot to ask if he's free from "owo mi da"

awon set "tinubu built lagos" but destroyed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Rayjnr: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2022
And they want state police
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Tareq1105: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
APC must be frustrated out of Naija.
They've caused a lot of trouble for the nation

That means APC would advertise in 22 states.

PDP would advertise in 9 states bcoz Rivers, Oyo, Abia and Benue are not for Atikulooooter.

APGA would only advertise in Anambra.

Let the music play on.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Britishpea: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
You see why dem talk say what goes around comes around
Tilumbu the criminal and senseless man ban other opposition parties to place billboard now other's are reciprocating
When you support evil, evil will find a way to make you his friend.
If you are still supporting this evil party, na you and evil go dey meet
Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism. Everybody get am for body but we dey try cover am make person no go dey behave like animal. But when necessary, we flash am like ID Card Fiam
You are a goa..t and an..mal. Peter Obi, jandor, Atiku etc posters are littered around Lagos. Do you even know the road to Lagos? Why do you people spread rubbish online. U can see me defend my Tinubu whom I love dearly but won’t see me spread fake informations about anyone. Foo...lish Igbo one shop owner.! Most of you are menace to good leadership in the nearest future.

Meanwhile the info about Obaseki banning the poster is 90% lies. Watch as he debunks it soon.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Evidenx(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
My Governor giving it to them back to back...this is coming weeks after he ban federal workers from passing through state roads since the federal government failed to listen to him to fix federal roads in Benin.

APC show this governor shage shall that's why he is dealing with them.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
pinkgoodies:

No go whine urself ooo. Hope fit do am. Nobody go talk anything. Dat nigga is strong, with wetin he dy plan, he is going to win second term. No two ways about it.
You don't know Imo State and Igbo people in general.

Screen shot this statement today, Hope Uzodimma is finished politically in Igbo land.
Unless Yoruba or Fulani will adopt him as their lord because we don't celebrate blood suckers
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by 3ple9iner: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Even though I won't have ordinarily supported Obaseki's action, but for the fact that Tinubu told his boy Sanwo Olu to tactically prevent other parties from placing advert in Lagos then it's good.

It was Tinubu's oppression on other parties in Lagos that made Obi-dients to resort to mobile adverts.

Since Tinubu is behaving as if he is contesting for the president of Lagos, Nigerians will ensure he loses woefully in other states.

Iga nobody banned anyone from using billboard in Lagos, you people should stop spreading falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by dominic17: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
It simply shows that APC are not worthy to exist in the civilized society .Tinubu APC started this undemocratic way of silenting opponents in Lagos now other are emulating it, this is not healthy at all for the country.APC has done a lot of harm to this country.APC is evil and anybody who support it is also evil.

NigeriaIsGreat:
if every state should go by this your logic then APC won't even have an opposition. You know they control 22 states, Senate, house of assembly + the G5 governors fighting PDP that's almost 30 state

No start wetin you no go fit finish o
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Ayodeoba:
APC still doing well in lagos,borno,kano and some few states,I will not stop supporting APC based on hatred, until they stop performing in my state
And may you inherit all they have done in and to Nigeria, now and ever more!
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Jack500: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
Tilumbu the criminal and senseless man ban other opposition parties to place billboard now other's are reciprocating
Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism. Everybody get am for body but we dey try cover am make person no go dey behave like animal. But when necessary, we flash am like ID Card Fiam

Where and when did Tinubu banned any opposition to place advert on billboard?
I think your brain is leaking.

When Tinubu eventually win in 2023, I hope you won't hang yourself. Nonsense
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Tareq1105: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Painsoother:
You forgot to ask if he's free from "owo mi da"

awon set "tinubu built lagos" but destroyed Nigeria.

Comedian. Inspite of what Lagos is you still flourish. Lagos is blessed and not even your hatred can reverse it.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by jrusky(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Obaseki pls add Labour join they are pigs that must be send to hell.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by olamike02: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
THAT URGLY THING IN EDO KNOWS FULLY WELL THAT AA CAN NEVER WIN THE ELECTION,HENCE HE AND HIS PARTY ARE JITTERY. AND U THAT CAME TO LAGOS WITH ALL YOUR BELONGINGS IN ONE NYLON BAG AND NOT GRATEFUL FOR WHAT TINUBU DID,U WILL RETURN JUST AS U COME.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Spirit04:
The way you secondary school kids talk is absolutely hilarious. APC control 22 states, Federal government and the Nigerian Army. una too mumu. If APC reciprocate opposition politicians will run into exile, I mean literally. Your candidates will be bundled and dumped inside kirikiri and if you come out to protest you will be shot dead and nothing will happen. You fools better not start violence that will incinerate you in a matter of days
So you have admitted that APC is party of touts, thugs, nuisances and political recklessness.
Don't worry, PDP was once a ruling party but where are they today?

APC the party of blood, poverty, pains is going into the abyss of irrelevance.
And those who supported till now will inherit their evil throughout their generation.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by buckeyemedia: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
Very funny, when Sanwo Olu revokes the C of O for Obaseki’s properties in Lagos State for overriding public purposes, hope you wouldn’t wail too much in his behalf?
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by olamike02: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Tareq1105:

PDP would advertise in 9 states bcoz Rivers, Oyo, Abia and Benue are not for Atikulooooter.

Let the music play on.
LAW OF RECIPOCRICITY.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2022
If elrufai does this, Nigeria will fall
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by buckeyemedia: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

So you have admitted that APC is party of touts, thugs, nuisances and political recklessness.
Don't worry, PDP was once a ruling party but where are they today?

APC the party of blood, poverty, pains is going into the abyss of irrelevance.
And those who supported till now will inherit their evil throughout their generation
So who will save you people, the political urchins like Doyin Okupe who swore in 2013 that if the APC as a party last for more than 1 year, that we should call him a bastard?,

Or Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti that ran away from pdp with Doyin Okupe, and other urchins like Pat Utomi who fled other political parties to come and take refuge in the Labor party, are any of those 3 names I mentioned original founders of the Labor Parry?

Keep deceiving yourself, waiting for a miracle, deceitful animals calling themselves politians trying to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Your igbo tribe said tinubu wunt get the presidential ticket too.. Your tribe hatred over tinubu has always led to losses upon losses coupled with more frustration from you igbo people grin grin

I hope to hear biafra after february.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

apc may surrender but tinubu is our next president
Smiles...

Face Obaseki, he said he will deal with you guys vawulently and you are here talking about the Igbo.
If Igbo should join their own no be die una go die?
Son of a fallen demon talking about hate whereas wasterners are hatred personified.

For your information, BIAFRA still remain your nemesis and excruciating pain! kiss
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2022
adem30:

Oponu, you think the havock you causing is affecting the governor right? You are only doing yourself, your havock hives him more chances to loot
You mean the helicopter and armored car governor?

We have our freedom here, let him walk down the street alone or sleep in his house at Omuma for a day.
Make una keep deceiving him, thinking Igbo land is your place where Tinubu is the owner of your entire generation.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Danniedpastor(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Owontime:
Imagine if the APC federal government banned all other parties from campaigning at all or if the stopped people from voting for other political parties.

Would it still be called "elections"?
Una no know book for Una party.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Mordecai(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2022
angry

Fintiri defeated a sitting Governor Umar Jibrilla Bindow in Adamawa State without a single billboard.

That goes to figure.

We Nigerians already know which parties are our problems and which is coming with some solutions...
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So who will save you people, the political urchins like Doyin Okupe who swore in 2013 that if the APC as a party last for more than 1 year, that we should call him a bastard?,

Or Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti that ran away from pdp with Doyin Okupe, and other urchins like Pat Utomi who fled other political parties to come and take refuge in the Labor party, are any of those 3 names I mentioned original founders of the Labor Parry?

Keep deceiving yourself, waiting for a miracle, deceitful animals calling themselves politians trying to reap where they did not sow.
May your entire life and generations be like APC government!
May your family be handled like APC government!
May your business be handled like APC government!
May the best you can be in this life be like APC government!
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Ayodeoba: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

And may you inherit all they have done in and to Nigeria, now and ever more!
what have they done that pdp haven't done worst,I have told you zombidiots, APC still has my vote
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by GeneralDae: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Are you an APc supporter?..

Are they sharing fuel to you people free,
when you get to the market, is there a special discount for APc supporters..
Are you people on jazzz, APc use you people for rituals..?.. That you suffer and enjoy suffering?..

i give up, I don't get this
So PDP or Labour Party have the magic wand to make everything cheap in the market ba?
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Igbodicool(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Ayodeoba:
what have they done that pdp haven't done worst,I have told you zombidiots, APC still has my vote
And the best you and your generation can be in life is like APC government.

Amen!
And you say...?
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by ChukwuObe: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Same thing APC controlled Lagos state Government is doing in Lagos too.
APC controlled Lagos State Government started it, so other States Government are following the same path.
Let everybody be mad

Now I know that many of you are fools. When did APC in Lagos ban other political parties from errecting bill board in Lagos? Are you gusy that foolish? If Lagos should that to OBi will you the dunce not be crying wolf? Nonsense
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Honjoshy4u: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let the music play on.

Yes.... With the hunger and frustration in the land, no one cares about the evil party APC.
Are you and all members of your family/community living a better live under this wicked government.
Broom don de scarce because them don burn am finish
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Honjoshy4u: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Ayodeoba:
shut up

E pain am.
You sound frustrated, I hope you're not in the market try to buy rice that was once #8000 , but now #45000.
Shame on you.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Apc cause all this..... When they are busy fighting the opposition instead of building the nation now see the results
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by TheSameGuy(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2022
CY why are you supporting pitobi
Cyntie55:
Thank you Obaseki for banning a thuggery party like APC.

Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2022
He said so. That is a very reckless statement. He has been reckless in everything he does, if it were Obasanjo he would have been removed as a governor long time ago but the Presidency under Buhari aided and abetted him in order to humiliate Tinubu and Oshiomhole.

I always weep whenever I remember those APC House of Assembly members that sacrificed for Democratic principle and APC but were sacrificed by Abuja APC people because of Oshiomhole and Tìnubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers / The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.