Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) (49926 Views)

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by SHINJA: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Golden057:
This should be #300 in my area
Ogun State

Lies...even in kano is not cheap

2 Likes

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Ara21(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
ahnie:
@ Op the potatoes dey very cheap,over cheap sef.i bought 3 bags this morning for 18k,per bag was sold @ 6k
I do ABEG taya this morning.
The sellers blamed the price increments on flood.

You need to see the yams tubers I got for 30k this morning,na correct eyesore.

I bought dustbin basket of potatoes for#2300 in Abuja some area 2k sef.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by shortIGBOman: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lucky you. That is 7k worth of Potatoes here in the EAST. Things are too expensive here. Most families can not afford to feed themselves. Buhari should come to our aid.

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by bobby007(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Go and eat it like that
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Sammy07: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Alwaysachick:

Irish potato? Are you mistaking it for sweet potato?

#300 sweet potatos will be around 6 - 10 pieces in most part of sw (apart from Lagos)
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Sammy07: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Golden057:
This should be #300 in my area
Ogun State

This na lie bro.

#300 Sweet potato will be around 6 - 10 pieces.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Sammy07: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I bought this little potatoe for 1k in the market i use it to cook beans
this morning.
e cheap or e no cheap location is uyo
but please how much do you buy yours?

It's normal.
Average price
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by bonnyhope: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.

Mention your location

Stop giving half information

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by JoshTim: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.
.this one na 300 naira for Lagos here. Just come to Ilepo market before you get to ìyànà Ipaja. My kitchen is well stocked now. Bye bye to mama put.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Happened: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
If its Irish Potato .... Bro 4 na 1k for Awka
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by frugal(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
ahnie:
@ Op the potatoes dey very cheap,over cheap sef.i bought 3 bags this morning for 18k,per bag was sold @ 6k

Can I see what that bag looks like? I eat potatoes a lot for complex carbs.

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Mercury12(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.
this doest look like our regular sweet potatoes. Why are they so small abi nah Irish potato
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by 007L: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin
RepoMan007:
Keep shut dude. Potato is like grass and grows anyhow. Know this and know how to get it cheap.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by KeyEndurance: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=2saviourfriday9 post=117886532]I bought this little potatoe for 1k in the market i use it to cook beans
this morning.
but please how much do you buy yours?[/ something of #200 in LAFlA
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
ahnie:
The way this country is going eehevery body should buckle their belts.
Just got a crate of egg @2700 naira.

They blamed it on flood.
Maybe the hen dropped their eggs inside the flood.
Small carton of noodles has risen to 4200
A paint of garri is now 1500 naira

Dollar don reach #800 today.... We are all in this together and don't even know how soon things would get better.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by clydecarson(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.

Dem cheat you,the 200 naira own I bought yesterday be like this one dem sell give you....location lagos

Na play oooh,na dream I see am

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by mdsne(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Comrade where is your location, because the way i speil it knief nearly cut my hand
you can wash it thoroughly and cut it into pieces without peeling it is healthy
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Bmaster(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.
when you guys voted for incompetence,and to make matters worse you are still defending incompetence.if una vote unwisely again this time around,una no go even see money buy food talk more of buying it at an expensive price

2 Likes

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by DrCollins007: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dis is not a ploy to scam anyone. Pls i need help. Lost my job earlier dis month & living out each day has been very tough. Am being battered by hunger. Som1 shud pls come to my rescue. God is my witness on this. Pls kindly help. 008.9636.009.Access Bank.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by phyl123: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.

Potatoes is very easy to plant, you can even use a bucket. From one potatoes you can get a lot. Everyone should stop complaining and start to grow their food.

2 Likes

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by blowjohn(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
ahnie:

Seems you guys aren't affected by the flood.

Where una dey see all thiz flood?
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Goldbw122(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
We are just getting started, just wait make them change money finish make you see the real film show... I just sorry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Desusi: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2022
This can't be more than #250 here. My location is Lagos.Potatoes are for the poor in my area. Honestly speaking, l used to buy them for my goats every week.Your stories above and the various comments on the cost of food items shocked me.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:

complaining but will still vote in my thieving tribe man

Nigeria as a country have no future
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Canyona1(m): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Why did u soak it into the water
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ProGSM(m): 1:21am On Oct 30, 2022
This cost about N2500 in my area.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by FireUpNow(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2022
We ar enjoying the much promised change by APC and Buhari presently. Come to think of it, Tinubu is coming with hope, laughable, believe him at your own peril.. he can't canjole us into another hardship
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Canyona1(m): 2:10am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
The way this country is going eehevery body should buckle their belts.
Just got a crate of egg @2700 naira.

They blamed it on flood.
Maybe the hen dropped their eggs inside the flood.
Small carton of noodles has risen to 4200
A paint of garri is now 1500 naira
nawa which location?

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Yankee101: 2:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Abinci sai arewa
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:22am On Oct 30, 2022
RoyalBlu:

For real.

I live in Benin City.
This benin is one of the most secretly expensive places in this country

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Dshocker(m): 4:17am On Oct 30, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this morning.

Is this sweet or irish potatoes?

Op try change that your phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.