Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) (49925 Views)

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by adecz: 4:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Golden057:
This should be #300 in my area
Ogun State

This is Irish potatoes, not sweet potatoes.

Potatoes are not even cheap in Jos
and other northern states that they
are cultivated.

This quantity is a fair price for the
location ✌️✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by BABANGBALI: 4:53am On Oct 30, 2022
They are very very sheep
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by RoyalBlu(f): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
This benin is one of the most secretly expensive places in this country

No lies!
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Maryam1234(f): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
@ Op the potatoes dey very cheap,over cheap sef.i bought 3 bags this morning for 18k,per bag was sold @ 6k
I do ABEG taya this morning.
The sellers blamed the price increments on flood.

You need to see the yams tubers I got for 30k this morning,na correct eyesore.
Why not start buying your items directly from the North ma'am, I have been following your thread from time Imo River,I love your hustle but to be honest everything you're getting is very very expensive compared to how it's sold here.We have a Watsapp platform where you can connect with people around your region giving you a sense of belonging.I am just a concerned Nigerian, follow your instinct.Check potatoes of 10,000 below,25 pieces of yam can be gotten at a meagre amount of 10-15k also.

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Maryam1234(f): 5:42am On Oct 30, 2022
adecz:

are cultivated.
Where did you get your statistics From please,if a bag of Irish for instance is selling at the rate of 50,000 in Jos,it should be far above 65,000 in PHC or Lagos considering the factors of logistics and profit.I stand to be corrected though,Irish is super expensive at the moment but it's still affordable in the North where it's cultivated.

location ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Shikena(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Interesting.

I see a massive #EndKidnapping movement across Nigeria soon that will gradually lead to flushing out of massive criminal kidnapping cartels. It is near.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by eksammy(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Christmas don dey come ooo..

We have long grain stone-free local rice.

We can supply nationwide at 33k per bag as at today.

We can also brand in smaller packs

Call us on 0705

3992 or email bigsamassociates@gmail.com

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by symbianDON(m): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
The way this country is going eehevery body should buckle their belts.
Just got a crate of egg @2700 naira.

They blamed it on flood.
Maybe the hen dropped their eggs inside the flood.
Small carton of noodles has risen to 4200
A paint of garri is now 1500 naira
That's APC redeeming their promises of CHANGE grin
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Oceanjagaban: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Make ona leave the potato to potate abeg...

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by linasparkle(f): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2022
adecz:

are cultivated.

location ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Are you sure that's Irish potatoes? It looks more like sweet potatoes.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Heterodox(m): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Go and farm it yourself. Since you call it little.

Ingrate everywhere.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by favour32(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Potatoes cheap for our area because most people nor dey eat am.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by observanc1: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Comrade where is your location, because the way i speil it knief nearly cut my hand
she lives in asaba
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by everythinggirly(f): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Potato now na hot cake o. It's expensive in my area.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by AfahaAbia(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Rice now is 45k per bag. It is terrible
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by RPG2020(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
@ Op the potatoes dey very cheap,over cheap sef.i bought 3 bags this morning for 18k,per bag was sold @ 6k

e don do na Before you go say you buy 30 bags of rice for 1m
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by eazyduzit: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2022
One of the reasons I love staying in the North,this will be around 350/400 here in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by evy1(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2022
That should be around 500 in my area, this is the sweet potatoes I bought for 300 in my area

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by uniquetechng: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
RepoMan007:
Keep shut dude. Potato is like grass and grows anyhow. Know this and know how to get it cheap.
That's Irish potatoes, stop celebrating your ignorance.
Sweet potatoes fo grows everywhere but certainly not Irish .
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by edtess: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
If you think it's too cost, trying farm.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Next time u hear change, u ask what type of change

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by saintkeppy(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
The way this country is going eehevery body should buckle their belts.
Just got a crate of egg @2700 naira.

They blamed it on flood.
Maybe the hen dropped their eggs inside the flood.
Small carton of noodles has risen to 4200
A paint of garri is now 1500 naira

A crate of Egg for #2700? na wa o!

In Uyo, it's ₦1800 for big sizes of eggs, ₦1700 for medium size, &₦1500 for small sizes.
As in a retail in shop, its ₦70 or ₦80 for each egg, for small egg sizes, you can get 3pieces of Egg for ₦200. Profit from retailing, you can get up to ₦400 or ₦600 per crate.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ufuosman(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2022
Dis one cost oh
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by liverpudian9(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Golden057:
This should be #300 in my area
Ogun State
Something I bought exactly at 300naira yesterday

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Preciousppearl(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2022
RoyalBlu:

No lies!

lies depends on where you are buying your stuff.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by harmony75: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2022
It's worth it even a friend in Jos said potatoes are expensive now.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ahnie: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2022
saintkeppy:

A crate of Egg for #2700? na wa o!

In Uyo, it's ₦1800 for big sizes of eggs, ₦1700 for medium size, &₦1500 for small sizes.
As in a retail in shop, its ₦70 or ₦80 for each egg, for small egg sizes, you can get 3pieces of Egg for ₦200. Profit from retailing, you can get up to ₦400 or ₦600 per crate.
You guys are enjoying
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Sikiru3011: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2022
For wetin na... This will cost 250 naira here in Suleja, Niger State

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:

lies, it's supposed to be cheaper coupled with the flood
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Perseverance127: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Is that not Irish potatoes?
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ahnie: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Ekugbeh:
lies, it's supposed to be cheaper coupled with the flood
You dey really dey smoke cannabis sativa.na Im make you dey open mouth waaa waaa to spew rubbish.
It takes a liar to spot one.

Pls do not expect some response from me, you're not worth it.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by RoyalBlu(f): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Preciousppearl:
lies depends on where you are buying your stuff.

I wouldn't disagree with you, but my response was to the 'secretly expensive' smiley

Like people not living here tends to think things are pretty cheap here, food items that is. But it's not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.