Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) (49918 Views)

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:

You dey really dey smoke cannabis sativa.na Im make you dey open mouth waaa waaa to spew rubbish.
It takes a liar to spot one.

Pls do not expect some response from me, you're not worth it.
Look at how you jus rain down insults
Do you know why I said what I said?

some you Nairalanders are just pathetic.

Do you know who you are talking to.
SMH
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by caandi: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Omorrr urs is cheap o, here in lag that should be like 2k o if not more than sef
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by imagrg(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Suffering in the land.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ahnie: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ekugbeh:
Look at how you jus rain down insults
Do you know why I said what I said?

some you Nairalanders are just pathetic.

[b]
Do you know who you are talking to.
[/b]SMH
who you are candidly is nor of my business,so deal with my response.
See how pained you sounded.
Oga I only served you your cold dish.
You expect **Respect**when you tagged me a liar.
You expect me to hug you right?
Next time,talk to people with decorum,then I"d reciprocate the same.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
@ Op the potatoes dey very cheap,over cheap sef.i bought 3 bags this morning for 18k,per bag was sold @ 6k
I do ABEG taya this morning.
The sellers blamed the price increments on flood.

You need to see the yams tubers I got for 30k this morning,na correct eyesore.

Where?
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ahnie: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
ABBEYsammy01:

Where?
For marine kingdom.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
For marine kingdom.
respect ma
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ahnie: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
ABBEYsammy01:

respect ma
grin grin grin grin grin
Pls m just kidding oh grin grin angry angry
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Marley125: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I bought this little potatoe for 1k in the market i use it to cook beans
this morning.
e cheap or e no cheap location is uyo
but please how much do you buy yours?
this is 200 naira here in Enugu at new market or from ebonyi women
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mercury12:
this doest look like our regular sweet potatoes. Why are they so small abi nah Irish potato
Irish potato
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Ekugbeh(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
who you are candidly is nor of my business,so deal with my response.
See how pained you sounded.
Oga I only served you your cold dish.
You expect **Respect**when you tagged me a liar.
You expect me to hug you right?
Next time,talk to people with decorum,then I"d reciprocate the same.
now I see your problem. I didn't term you liar. I meant what the seller said wasn't true.

When flood is rising, there's panic harvest hence surplus which results to cheaper produce.

1 Like

Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Godwin5766(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
This should be #200 in my side..kwara state
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by ahnie: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ekugbeh:
now I see your problem. I didn't term you liar. I meant what the seller said wasn't true.

When flood is rising, there's panic harvest hence surplus which results to cheaper produce.

Pls prolong banters sap air outta my lungs.
ABEG let it slide.
Bye!
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Mercury12(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Irish potato
Irish potato no dey sweet
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
while buy this 1k for my location u get a full bag of potatoes for N2,500
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Ekugbeh(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:

Pls prolong banters sap air outta my lungs.
ABEG let it slide.
Bye!
like I care, you can choke for my admiration
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mercury12:
Irish potato no dey sweet
E sweet for beans
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
What da hell? embarassed dem things supposed to go in the bin.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Parisian: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
How do you cook irish potatoes with beans ?
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by saysugar(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
fof1:

You are a Big Big LIAR...Son of LAI M...
na true, for osun buckect is 500
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Parisian:
How do you cook irish potatoes with beans ?
It's just like cooking beans with unripe plantain
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Ijb11: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Li what
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Soldierboy30(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I bought this little potatoe for 1k in the market i use it to cook beans
this morning.
e cheap or e no cheap location is uyo
but please how much do you buy yours?

It is a good deal at least this one particularly na from north e dey come so cost of transportation can affect it's price.

Da! Foodstuff’s very expensive in Uyo. I can never really understand why rice, red oil and fish, crayfish are expensive in uyo.
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Soldierboy30:

It is a good deal at least this one particularly na from north e dey come so cost of transportation can affect it's price.

Da! Foodstuff’s very expensive in Uyo. I can never really understand why rice, red oil and fish, crayfish are expensive in uyo.
money minded person must hold alot of cash when going to the market this days, if not you will disappoint yourself
Re: See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) by LilleG(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Everything is getting costlier day in, day out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.