Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes (36305 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Belluski: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
With immediate effect.... instead of using that money to find a way to help the Naira to rise small.. criminals

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by 7arrows: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
inoki247:
lol with everything we are going through in this country na changing of currency be the next thing.....

Buhari fit neva know like that maybe na inside Newspaper e go read am....

Does he even know anything. Other than condemning the act.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by broadman20: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
Calm down, you dont sit in your house and demand that people should be sacked.
You should be asking the cbn chief to explain to nigerians the benefit of what he is trying to do.

For you to say this, you don't understand the cost of printing a new naira note not to talk of redesigning all the notes in Nigeria.

What a waste?

Most of you sincerely need to go back and study your elementary school economics.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Mckandre(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
I think the benefits is to propagate the circulation of naira notes, since it has come to cbn notice that 80% of naira note are no longer in banks reserves which in turn halt the circulation due to hoarding of bank notes by individuals. Look at it this way, money is destroyed (taken out of circulation) when not returned back to the Central Bank, by so doing, , the overall money supply in the economy will fall. People needs to be enlightened on the bases of why such practices needs to be implemented to help the economy.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Mars16(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PLpJpYEYzfftEKogsb9gtKxtJYNnMsQgVKeMD8jVYXGeYmaELAvQL1kQLBV6wVfyl&id=803267836
Who else agrees with me and Sowore that Emefiele should be fired, because I laughed when I saw that 200,500 and 1000 notes were to be redesign to improve the country's economy. Please I'm no expert, someone should please explain to me?
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Wickedfacts: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Emefiele is a big fool. Baldheaded blockhead.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by FakaF: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Printing new notes are done at very huge costs.
Of all the problems plaguing this country at the moment, FG and CBN is coming up with minting new notes?
This is only a cover up. The treasury is empty and they just want to smuggle in cash into the system while they help themselves off a chunk of it.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by StUriah(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Buhari is making last-minute impact. Next is to launch a N5,000 note with his face and biography on it.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by jclassiq(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Emefiele is just a dumb never-do-well like his principal.

Incompetent goats.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Eniolohunda: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
I'm not even seeing any sense in it, who still stock money in the house in this Era of online banking? Well, I have few 500 notes that I thought will be useful in my next visit to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by JoshTim: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
broadman20:

For you to say this, you don't understand the cost of printing a new naira note not to talk of redesigning all the notes in Nigeria.

What a waste?

Most of you sincerely need to go back and study your elementary school economics.

The cost of printing naira note vs the cost of terrorism financing, terrorism, money laundering, vote buying. Pick one. Make una dey try get sense small na. So in the midst all these warnings of terror attack, you expect the government to fold arms and do nothing. We are festive season oga and this is the time terrorist attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Moh247: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by dboyoji: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Those that have stored our naira at home for the election next year would have to take it to the the bank to change the naira. I hope they don't just use this against opposition.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Johel(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
longetivity:
Misplaced priorities

That's the word, "misplaced priorities"
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by afbstrategies: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sowore is a clown who jumps on anything before he knows the details.

Keep him away from both snippers and transformers undecided
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Cpraxis1: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
I don't think the timing of this currency change is right.

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by gasparpisciotta: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
The new design is a strategy to reduce the rate at which bullion van master will use hoarded cash to rig election against Tiku.

The design is not to favour the economy.

Imagine the volume of cash that has to be spent by then.

Imagine the implications on the election

Imagine all the looted Naira will have to be exchanged

Imagine it as Buhari’s attempt to curb vote buying
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by xipacec672: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
The new design is a strategy to reduce the rate at which bullion van master will use hoarded cash to rig election against Tiku.

ur logic no even try.
U pass exam so?
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Dareal90s(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mitcheeew, print new notes today within 5 hours those old criminals already have stacked it. Doesn't change anything.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by xipacec672: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
dboyoji:
Those that have stored our naira at home for the election next year would have to take it to the the bank to change the naira. I hope they don't just use this against opposition.
n wat difference will it make
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Bigchristo: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

So you think person of Tinubu will store large cash in Naira at home? Politicians barely use Naira, they hold their money in dollars, stop defending the foolishness of the CBN governor their thinking shout be how to strengthening Naira value at the commercial markets and foreign exchange rates Naira is officially dead right now $1=#750
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by olas24u(f): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Tinubu never governed any part of the east.it is not your state money or Nigeria money.How ever redesigning the naira ,maybe because of information you don't have ,or trying to encourage electronic naira.or redesigning like the Ghanians did in time past.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Realmi: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
cool...this is not what we need now
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by onuman: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
Calm down, you dont sit in your house and demand that people should be sacked.
You should be asking the cbn chief to explain to nigerians the benefit of what he is trying to do.

Emefelie sounds Igboid.

So he must be attacked back, front, right and centre by any JJC.

Emefelie is under the northern Minister of Finance. Emefelie couldn't have redesigned the Naira without suggestion or approval from his boss.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Elbinawi: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
BREAKING: CBN To Redesign N200, N500 And N1,000 Notes

� I replied:

Waste of Tax Payers money. Attempt to create funds for Buhari's cronies. Very useless government. Send this money to victims of the catastrophic flooding as they are suffering.

Addendum:

The genocidal Buhari regime is the worst government in the history of the Nigerian state. The Buhari gang not only a gang of bloodthirsty killers but rogues of monumental fraudsters.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by slimmoney(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
bro do u honestly think politicians loot money in Naira and keep at home? big politicians hardly spend naira bro.
Moh247:
cool

APC outsmarted PDP on this

PDP and Atiku are banking on Laundering money from Dubai, storing it at home and using it to buy vote

Now if PDP returns stolen funds to Bank, they would get flagged and their agent arrested by EFCC

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by immortalcrown(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dareal90s:

Mitcheeew, print new notes today within 5 hours those old criminals already have stacked it. Doesn't change anything.
What you don't know is bigger than you. Between the two candidates I mentioned, one will be denied opportunity to get the new notes while the other one will be allowed to secretly use the new notes anyhow.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Raph82(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
That man is the dumbest CBN governor Nigeria has ever had. I wonder how he rose to the peak of his career. I don't blame him sha, he must have had the full backing of PMB, the executives and the legislators who think with their anus.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by osazsky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PLpJpYEYzfftEKogsb9gtKxtJYNnMsQgVKeMD8jVYXGeYmaELAvQL1kQLBV6wVfyl&id=803267836
u should face the sack if u think he acted on his own he was compelled by bubu to do it...Buhari also changed notes in 1984
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by OgaDeyVex: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.