Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes (36306 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by stasius: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Some people will cry ooh. Especially people that are hoarding money to share during election.

Hahahhah. Emefiele carry on jare.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by immortalcrown(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
olas24u:

Tinubu never governed any part of the east.it is not your state money or Nigeria money.How ever redesigning the naira ,maybe because of information you don't have ,or trying to encourage electronic naira.or redesigning like the Ghanians did in time past.
Na you first mention Tinubu here. Guilty conscience at work.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
longetivity:
Misplaced priorities
don't you know it's the plan to collect back stollen money from opponent. Buhari and analog system of doing things. Those that kept stolen billions in Naira will be in panic, if you bring millions in cash to replace in bank without geniue source of income, you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by juniorstar(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by immortalcrown(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bigchristo:
So you think person of Tinubu will store large cash in Naira at home? Politicians barely use Naira, they hold their money in dollars, stop defending the foolishness of the CBN governor their thinking shout be how to strengthening Naira value at the commercial markets and foreign exchange rates Naira is officially dead right now $1=#750
Na you sabi why you mention Tinubu here. I no mention Tinubu.

Meanwhile, point out where I defend CBN. Point it out or remain confused.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Selfmotivated: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by RenaissanceGuy: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

APC outsmarted PDP on this

PDP and Atiku are banking on Laundering money from Dubai, storing it at home and using it to buy vote

Now if PDP returns stolen funds to Bank, they would get flagged and their agent arrested by EFCC
The way you create illusory thoughts masked as being intelligent, and spill them on Nairaland, is beyond irritating. Is naira used in Dubai?
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Moh247: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
slimmoney:
bro do u honestly think politicians loot money in Naira and keep at home? big politicians hardly spend naira bro.

Money distributed to party agents are in Naira even party stalwarts and loyalist get naira only the top shot gets dollars
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by osazsky(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lasuniba234:
Gzggdgd
can u give me sure spiritual 1000 odd I want to put all my properties and life savings but if the game cut my bro forget it ..u are gone
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by zeyt: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Average Nigerians might reject the redesigned notes as counterfeit.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Dareal90s(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
What you don't know is bigger than you. Between the two candidates I mentioned, one will be denied opportunity to get the new notes while the other one will be allowed to secretly use the new notes anyhow.
What u don't knw is that both of em don't need to go to bank to retrieve the money, they have ppl on ground that will get it for them in bulk. I'm sure you never think about that, it's bigger than you.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by FireUpNow(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

PDP and Atiku are banking on Laundering money from Dubai, storing it at home and using it to buy vote

Now if PDP returns stolen funds to Bank, they would get flagged and their agent arrested by EFCC

Story for the gods. The printing of new 200, 500 and 1,000 naira notes could be a ploy of printing more money for Buhari to be able to loot and go to Duara , Katsina to enjoy his loot. What stop PDP crew from moving in US dollars or Euro and pounds in various means. You are looking life with just left eye brodaly

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

Money distributed to party agents are in Naira even party stalwarts and loyalist get naira only the top shot gets dollars
Emefiele na criminal ooo
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Moh247: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
The way you create illusory thoughts masked as being intelligent, and spill them on Nairaland, is beyond irritating. Is naira used in Dubai?

Dude if it's irritating why qoute me then?!

Well if you must know party agents, grassroot mobilsers and party stalwarts share Ghana must go in naira

Only big wigs use dollars
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by pinkasso: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
I saw in another thread were some people were forming economics professor, I just dey laugh, una never know wetin dey sup this guy will be jailed in the coming years...let's wait and see, you they print money for politicians now you want those with these old notes to get caught out, this is CBN strategy 101...this guy must go jail.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

Dude if it's irritating why qoute me then?!

Well if you must know party agents, grassroot mobilsers and party stalwarts share Ghana must go in naira

Only big wigs use dollars
Hahahahaha na lie
dollars are shared too
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by immortalcrown(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
xipacec672:
ur logic no even try.
U pass exam so?
Is this your response the logic you use to pass your exam? If no, show your own logic that guarantees exam success.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
When you have no idea, about what to do ......... Simply bring out your colour book and crayons........ grin
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by olas24u(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na you first mention Tinubu here. Guilty conscience at work.
Your have insulted him for many years now ,so we know when you write..You said he will use bullion van.i don't know what concerns you with Lagos money.

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by madapcmod: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
The 10 bullion vans stacked with Naira in Baba Emilokan house will be useless if he doesn't start give away now.

Expect some of these thieves to start pumping Naira into their cronies bank accounts before their hidden election bribe money gets valueless

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by bizzibodi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Goddy Emefiele!which kind dullard be this?
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by victorazy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How will printing of new cash abruptly stop the use of old notes?
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Gkemz: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you're looking for a failure worse than Buhari.... look for Emefiele
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Moh247: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
victorazy:

How will printing of new cash abruptly stop the use of old notes?

You have till January 15 to return old bills to the bank or forfeit it
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by dboyoji: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
xipacec672:
n wat difference will it make
If you have money stored at home for the election, you would have to take to the bank to change it before the election.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

You have till January 15 to return old bills to the bank or forfeit it
shatap

1 Like

Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by general111(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
7arrows:

Bro I see no benefit to it. Or maybe the old designs are expired
I am guessing you are not an expert in that field.
I expwct the cbn to have done his home work before making this move
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by immortalcrown(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
olas24u:

Your have insulted him for many years now ,so we know when you write..You said he will use bullion van.i don't know what concerns you with Lagos money.
So Tinubu uses bullion van? Wow! Tell me more about it.
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by general111(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
broadman20:

For you to say this, you don't understand the cost of printing a new naira note not to talk of redesigning all the notes in Nigeria.

What a waste?

Most of you sincerely need to go back and study your elementary school economics.
bros, they did not teach us the negative effect or the cost of redesigning the naira in elemtary school.
You wey sabi economics, why are you not the cbn chief?
Re: Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes by Yankee101: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Politicians with hidden cash at home won’t like this
Dollar will shoot to the sky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.