Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC (20266 Views)

Voters Are Been Forced To Vote APC Or Go Home In Rivers State / 60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by HRMK: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2022
LETS HOPE THEY ARE NO FAKES!
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Look at this son of many fathers, las las even you will still vote TINUBU and APC, he will be the next president and rule over your kindred. Know this and have peace, don't go for obituary Pandora kiss

Abeg what's this one saying?

As Incoherent as Thifnubu.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by 618benazir: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Nigerian youths are more than ready to vote out APC and also retire that thief in Lagos politically We are more than willingNigerian youths are more than ready to vote out APC and also retire that thief in Lagos politically We are more than willing...
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

Abeg what's this one saying?

As Incoherent as Thifnubu.
Don't forget to use the drugs given to you after leaving Yaba left.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Don't forget to use the drugs given to you after leaving Yaba left.

Ok sir, I am waiting for your parents to give me the ones they remained.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

Ok sir, I am waiting for your parents to give me the ones they remained.

Thanks for your concern.
Ask your mom and dad, it's now in their procession cheesy
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ask your mom and dad, it's now in their procession cheesy

My dad is with your moda in the other room, I will ask him when he finished dealing with her.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

My dad is with your moda in the other room, I will ask him when he finished dealing with her.
cheesy ;Dlike father like son, atleast they're off same age, but I enjoyed your mom last night, she's got good, sloopy BJ tongue what an experience kiss
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy ;Dlike father like son, atleast they're off same age, but I enjoyed your mom last night, she's got good, sloopy BJ tongue what an experience kiss

That was your mom in disguise.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

That was your mom in disguise.
cheesy didn't mean to expose your mom's infidelity, but it's what it is tonight another round going down kiss suck sweet pothole but wrinkled though, will manage it like that
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by drlateef: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Nigerian youths are really ready to take back their country

Why are you and the person below me feeling guilty ?
Did I call anybody's name or group?

Reacting in this ugly manner really shows that your criminal candidate wants to hijack this country even though I don't know your candidate. But Spirit tells me that you and the person below me are supporting a THIEF!!!

Yes we are taking Nigeria back to a performer with previous experience. Not giving Nigeria to a noise maker who tells lies every minute.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

cheesy didn't mean to expose your mom's infidelity, but it's what it is tonight another round going down kiss suck sweet pothole but wrinkled though, will manage it like that

May you succeed in doing that tonight but if you fail, MAY YOU DIE A MISERABLE DEATH.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by drlateef: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
God1000:
This is good, eight months of ASUU strike has taught them a bitter lesson.

The current economic hardship is insufferable, buhari led APC government has impoverished nigerians.

We need to rescue this country from total collapse, the growing social polarization is affecting everyone.

I hereby endorse Peter Obi for president.

Nigeria will not be given to a non-performer who talks too much and tells lies. We want Nigeria in the hands of a performer.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

May you succeed in doing that tonight but if you fail, MAY YOU DIE A MISERABLE DEATH.
You and your dad go first die miserable first, all I do I succeed.... tongue .....something I'll do well till I dump her wrinkled Honey pot,ask your dad when last he performed on her you'll notice it's been a while cos she's got a better cucumber out here
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by duro4chang(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
fof1:

This is d Grand Strategy of d APC Government and their Cronies to Ooen d Schools by d Way. But less us See how it goes Pls
Does it means students should not resume because of election. What will they be doing at home?
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You and your dad go first die miserable first, all I do I succeed.... tongue .....something I'll do well till I dump her wrinkled Honey pot,ask your dad when last he performed on her you'll notice it's been a while cos she's got a better cucumber out here

Bleep her well well but miserable death awaits you if you don't Bleep her.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

Bleep her well well but miserable death awaits you if you don't Bleep her.
It's awaiting your dad and you first if he didn't bleep mother
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Grandmeister(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
hmm...will they give then break to go home and cast there votes?
Of course. Are you new to elections in Nigeria or what?
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Iamthoney(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
CSTRR:

Keep crying.
It's the truth that is making you cry.

40% of new registration just to vote for Tinubu or atiku?

Lol.
You get comprehension problem so I no go waste my time to explain my previous post to you

But if e sure for you make we bet, your Obi no win next year election
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Slurity:
Write this down is your joter and pin it to your wall. Nigeria will regret big time bringing Obi to power. Nigeria problem is not leadership as we all think. Whoever win among all the contestant will not change anything. I am not cursing us o, but our problem can not be address by leadership direction but but by our own willingness to change the situation. If Nigeria problem is leadership, things supposed turn around under Buhari.
And Nigerians are happy bringing Buhari to power abi ?

Obi will a good leader more than any pass president of Nigeria , I believe .
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Slurity(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

And Nigerians are happy bringing Buhari to power abi ?

Obi will a good leader more than any pass president of Nigeria , I believe .
I see this as an empty hope. Obi's past record and achievements did not agree with this your conclusion, In fact, it's about capability of achievement Tinubu should be our number 1 choice but age and health is the only bad side I get from Tinubu options. I think Nigeria will regret Peter Obi big time. The man has the strength and energy, wisdom and smart but lack integrity. Anyone without integrity will never deliver where money management is involved. Above all Obi lack the political will to win and also to deliver.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Prince4945(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
mcmurphy132:
I don't know why some set of people think it only their candidate the whole Nigeria youth is supporting.. forgetting the that both old and young will vote different candidate..

I wonder maybe people doing matching other candidates are not youth..

I'm very sure 20% of the students will not vote

You're in your room spilling out percentages with much confidence. How are you very sure that over 800,000 students will not vote. What do you have to back that claim or you just felt like dropping some texts on the internet to mark attendance?
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Ijb11: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

It's awaiting your dad and you first if he didn't bleep mother

No be you say you want Bleep my mom?
I say go ahead and Bleep her but you'll die a miserable death if you fail to Bleep her.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Proudlyomonna: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Where let this dog out?

Bloody illiterate grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

No be you say you want Bleep my mom?
I say go ahead and Bleep her but you'll die a miserable death if you fail to Bleep her.
No wahala na, and if your dad failed to do same to my mom too miserable death and horrible living begins to dwell in your abode you. Long life is my portion bro
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
LiveWithIt:

No wahala na, and if your dad failed to do same to my mom too miserable death and horrible living begins to dwell in your abode you. Long life is my portion bro

My dad never say he want to Bleep your mom.

Miserable death awaits you unless you Bleep my mom as you said.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

Miserable death and horror await your household only if you dad bleep my mom. No death for me either physical or spiritual tongue sebi na you start parents matter this morning bro I gat your time
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
PointZerom:

See agbaya I will tell my mommy for you grin cheesy

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 6:10am On Oct 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Miserable death and horror await your household only if you dad bleep my mom. No death for me either physical or spiritual tongue sebi na you start parents matter this morning bro I gat your time

You must Bleep my mom as you said if not, YOU'LL DIE MISERABLY.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
PointZerom:

You must Bleep my mom as you said if not, YOU'LL DIE MISERABLY.
If your dad too didn't bleep my mom as you said you both will die untimely grin
As for me no death on my face cry cry boy, adult baby tongue
As e dey pain you, e dey Sweet me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law / Newsnew Minimum Wage: Why Nigerian Workers May Not Get Demand – APC Chieftain / Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.