Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) (731 Views)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
I have now seen two frontpage threads that mischaracterised Peter Obi's response to Rufai Oseni's question on Arise TV. It is so sad that in a quest to discredit Peter Obi, people resort to half truths and video editing. That's shows the desperation some people are

You might ask, this video is in the open public, why resort to editing it? Who will be deceived by it? But the truth is that some people might be decieved because they don't have the time to see the whole video and thus will be okay believing a mischievously edited video because it is shorter than the original video.

This thread is meant to address the misinformation from several threads on nairaland (two of those threads actually made frontpage!) that claimed Peter Obi responded to Rufai's question on Production and Importation by talking about prisons. What those mischievous elements failed to say was that Rufai asked two questions, one was on security and the other on production. Peter chose to respond to the first question first. Here is the section of the video which revealed Rufai's entire question and Peter Obi's response to the security question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwuuGtnhr1I

Peter Obi also answered the production question very well by stating he is a distributor with only 25% of his goods imported while the rest are manufactured locally. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIJazgQSkk

Here are links to the Frontpage threads that mischaracterised Peter Obi's response:
https://www.nairaland.com/7400427/nigerians-query-obis-response-rufai

https://www.nairaland.com/7403903/peter-obis-response-when-asked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by Cryofigbos: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
All dis obituaries supporters don't have sense......always doing dumb damage control grin grin grin
Una dey deceive una sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:
All dis obituaries supporters don't have sense......always doing dumb damage control grin grin grin
Una dey deceive una sef
Have you clicked on the video I uploaded? It is a short video I promise, it showed all of Rufai's question and Peter Obi's responses

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by Tochi3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
We know....

Thief'nubu urchins and PDPshit paid lackeys have all ran out of propaganda... grin

They now resort to making o mockery of themselves.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by TechW: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Will that APC moderator take this to the frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
TechW:
Will that APC moderator take this to the frontpage
I know some of the moderators have biases but I want to believe the entire admin, Seun inclusive, is not and would look into this thread and do the needful.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by StrongandMighty: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
I wonder who moved the previous cut and join video to front page without verifying!
Nairaland is slowing becoming a means of peddling false news and propaganda

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by kk2027: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
StrongandMighty:
I wonder who moved the previous cut and join video to front page without verifying!
Nairaland is slowing becoming a means of peddling false new and propaganda
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Una dey deceive una sef
When will bat tell Nigerians what he intend doing for Nigerians on a national TV like Arise & channels tv?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
kk2027:

Seriously
The desperation of those politicians is now very glaring, they have now penetrated some nairaland moderators. I sincerely hope the admin curb this.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by Plus10(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Foolish Urchins ...they thought they could bring down Obi popularity with their propaganda grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
I have now seen two frontpage threads that mischaracterised Peter Obi's response to Rufai Oseni's question on Arise TV. It is so sad that in a quest to discredit Peter Obi, people resort to half truths and video editing. That's shows the desperation some people are

You might ask, this video is in the open public, why resort to editing it? Who will be deceived by it? But the truth is that some people might be decieved because they don't have the time to see the whole video and thus will be okay believing a mischievously edited video because it is shorter than the original video.

This thread is meant to address the misinformation from several threads on nairaland (two of those threads actually made frontpage!) that claimed Peter Obi responded to Rufai's question on Production and Importation by talking about prisons. What those mischievous elements failed to say was that Rufai asked two questions, one was on security and the other on production. Peter chose to respond to the first question first. Here is the section of the video which revealed Rufai's entire question and Peter Obi's response to the security question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwuuGtnhr1I

Peter Obi also answered the production question very well by stating he is a distributor with only 25% of his goods imported while the rest are manufactured locally. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIJazgQSkk

Here are links to the Frontpage threads that mischaracterised Peter Obi's response:
TonyeBarcanista, you created one of the mischievious threads that made frontpage. What's your say on this?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by Shikini: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Apt !
Pls I'm OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
NgeneUkwenu, you are sighted. What's your take on this?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
OP get lost abeg!

What bullshyte is you trying to explain and rationalize?

The crux of Obi solution to production is employment and it is flawed.

Number 1, employment is not a solution to production. Investment is solution to production. He never mentioned investment. He did not sit with investors, he said it himself, going round prison interviewing prisoners. Are prisoners going to create jobs? What a buffoon!

Number 2, Obi is anti-employment. He fired ibos from Anambra civil service and told them to go back to their states of origin. He failed to practice inclusivity as a culture and also penalized workers. What if those he fired had gone into crime and ended in prison? Will they not be amongst people he is interviewing now?

Obi is a dullard! Dont defend his lack of exposure and competence.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question Was Very Apt (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Una dey deceive una sef
very moronic set of people, I tell you. I had to watch the video again to be sure the OP is not as stupid as I thought after watching the first time..but again, I confirmed it. He is not different from every other Obi supporter. Empty!

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Tinubu Entered Obi's Twitters Space For Lectures / Reno Omokri. Nigeria Will Be Like Dubai If Peter Obi Become President. / Katsina Youths Trooped Out As Early As 6am To Welcome Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.