Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce (43852 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
May God help them.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by NobleSeed(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
if you are new in the game make you go pay your tithe grin
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
My condolences , but you can't keep that fine bobo husband all to yourself, you must learn to share.
After all didn't you do couch casting on other marital beds before you met him?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Divorce everywhere!
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Freelane33(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022
DONKEY IN SHREK: Celebrity marriages, they never last...do they?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast...
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by highchief1: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Kajaard: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2022
What's with the endless divorce cases in the country these days undecided

I still remember how this Oritsefemi's multi million naira wedding was the talk of the town years ago. It was in all the popular blogs and websites. All those money down the drain just to keep up with the Joneses.

Meanwhile those that had quiet modest weddings are still basking in their marital pleasure.

Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Mercury12(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Moh247:
i was low key expecting this.... Oriste Femi na street guy, and this aunty no be street
then you don't know that aunty cheesy
Go figure cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Suspect33(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Kick his cheating a** out! cheesy

Perhaps if women start holding their husbands accountable these men will ease on cheating
kick his ass out to where? She's the one leaving his house

The house is his.
Kids are his
Properties belong to him

The only thing she brought to the table is her kuviki that has been ran through my O.G oritse femi cool

I know you're one of those anti-marriage bitter evening newspaper feminists that men have rejected and now you want to recruit other women into your miserable lifestyle because you don't want them to enjoy what you will never have grin. Indeed misery loves company.

7 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by tollyboy5(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Moh247:
i was low key expecting this.... Oriste Femi na street guy, and this aunty no be street
There is a deeperlife lady avoiding me presently because I'm street. grin

But I've decided to go to church too cool
I can't blame Femi on this.

She don't want to accept his kind of person. And he has to change his behaviors also, at least olamide too na street.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by macho44(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2022
sweetMichael:
Truth to be told, now i know..ogbonor eye! No be open eye. If you are knew in these game make you pay your tight.

Na OKPOLO eye, no be OGBONOR eye, Haba grin
Be like hungry dey catch u when u type this thing

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by wman(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Wow. I remembered when these people got married shocked

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Funflipper: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2022
In Jay-Z's voice:
When the money goes
Will the honey stay
Will the grey sky
Replace the sunny days
Hey! Hey! Hey!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Lama70(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2022
A fairy tale has ended. God help us.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Why do these people bother getting married?!!

Why the eye service?!?

Marriage is not for everyone! Wizkid and Flavour know this fact very well!

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BigCowHornn: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Upon all the noise, spending and lavish wedding. Bobo even dey give all men relationship advice back then like say him be Ph.D holder.
Life is so funny especially the relationship part.

All the broken marriage and damaged relationship news just dey make me dey fear. Abi make i postpone my own marriage this year ni.
May God protect me from whatever it is I'm about to get myself into!
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:

Perhaps if women start holding their husbands accountable these men will ease on cheating

Kick his cheating ass out for another man that will still cheat on her .... that's if any man ever takes her seriously again

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by FreeStuffsNG: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
TheGistDay:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/562106-oritsefemis-wife-files-for-divorce-after-five-years-of-marriage.html
Same Oritsefemi they play his song at weddings because of his counsel in that song is now the same person who can not keep his own marriage.smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4yd1ZDDd0

Talk is cheap. Boys do not marry, only men do.
check my signarure for free stuffs!
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by voltron14: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Hope no be say money don finish sha?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Williams150(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Naso ajegunle boy they do always cheat, Pele ms fash jare. I thank God 4 your life...

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Obakoolex(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2022
No do social wedding Una no go hear
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Sometimes I wonder what women want.

Give them love, they will ask of money.
Give them money, they will ask of your time.
Give them your time, they will ask of your life and no man is willing to give his life.

You can't have man all alone.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BloomingDale(f): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2022
See the yeye ugly man she even wasted 6 years on. Nigerian ladies no dey try at all. I believe most are suffering from low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Oduduwa707: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Dem dey use bleaching cream dey compete, ba?

Agbero jam Olosho... cool
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BloomingDale(f): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Kick his cheating ass out for another man that will still cheat on her .... that's if any man ever takes her seriously again

If you love yourself it will be extremely/very difficult for you to go into any relationship. That's because you love yourself, love your company, are comfortable with your own company etc. and any intrusion is seen as a disturbance. It will take the grace of God to look for someone else. I believe men and women were meant to be by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Brushstrokes20: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Some ladies deserves what they get cos they ignore the glaring red flags from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by skj1377(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Irresponsible behaviour will. Lead to brokenness. Besides those girls sleeping with him are doing it for his money which will gradually drain him physically and spiritually
Suspect33:
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Flier: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:

Believe it or not, cheating is one of natural traits exhibited by men,her next man might even be far worse Than this one
If you leave your man because of cheating or
Not closing Walldrobe or
Wanting Ac 24/7
Or not cooking
Or doesn’t like to apologize,you are doing yourself because your next man might be far worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.