Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce (43785 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by LockDown69(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can vividly remember his wedding day on nairaland, all joyful, this marriage thingy sha...
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Raychee(f): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Suspect33:
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.

That's all men like you know how to do. Blame everybody but yourself for your infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by writeprof(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
nifemi25:
Celebrities with divorce

Equals yeyebrities grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by drmuchin: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
When agbero carry posh, na motor mixture be dat
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Jpblessed(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
After all that he has put you through, you still love him, seriously what gbola cannot do to some women does not exist.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by teelady(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Or better, or are you saying men are condemn species with no hope of getting any with tiny little bit of common sense?
Flier:
Believe it or not, cheating is one of natural traits exhibited by men,her next man might even be far worse Than this one
If you leave your man because of cheating or
Not closing Walldrobe or
Wanting Ac 24/7
Or not cooking
Or doesn’t like to apologize,you are doing yourself because your next man might be far worse.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by OvertheTop(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

If you love yourself it will be extremely/very difficult for you to go into any relationship. That's because you love yourself, love your company, are comfortable with your own company etc. and any intrusion is seen as a disturbance. It will take the grace of God to look for someone else. I believe men and women were meant to be by themselves.

So.....
Are You are Virgin?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why is she acting surprised that he's violent and a cheat? Just look at him. He looks violent and ugly. Really, women are coping with very undesirable men. Just look at him.

Once a man looks like that, he's bound to be a womanizer and batterer.

The other day we saw the face of a man who murdered his wife on the front page, and it was a wonder she didn't see it coming.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
See the yeye ugly man she even wasted 6 years on. Nigerian ladies no dey try at all. I believe most are suffering from low self esteem.

Really, he is quite undesirable. He's like Churchill. Kpokogri.

All considerably ugly men with a lot of ego.

Some women settle for so much less. She can't say she didn't see all his traits in him. Men like that wear it like a badge of honor.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by baralatie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
LockDown69:
I can vividly remember his wedding day on nairaland, all joyful, this marriage thingy sha...
You forgot he left his first love who suffered with him to limelight was left in the rut

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Suspect33:
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.
Say something new and true.

Did it ever occur to you that women treasure fidelity just as men do, and that money cannot buy everything and everyone? There's no gender built to tolerate infidelity and excesses of the other.

Once women refuse to tolerate men's excesses, they always claim it's because they're broke. If they report a man for rape, it's because she wants to destroy his career. Logical gender indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Basiljoe: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
IamMobisola:

All this epistle only to make no sense.
“What’s apparent to the unplugged seems like blaspheme to the plugged in.” - Rational Male

Besides, your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Suspect33(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Say something new and true.

Did it ever occur to you that women treasure fidelity just as men do, and that money cannot buy everything and everyone? There's no gender built to tolerate infidelity and excesses of the other.

Once women refuse to tolerate men's excesses, they always claim it's because they're broke. If they report a man for rape, it's because she wants to destroy his career. Logical gender indeed.

You're always seen on threads that discuss divorce and marital challenges, encouraging women to ditch their men and become miserable just like you grin. You can't seem to find a man that would commit to you i.e marriage, so you hate on marriage, and encourage married women to leave their marriages because that makes you feel like you're not alone and helps you cope with the fact that men have rejected you grin.. indeed misery loves company.

Hating on men as a way of coping with their rejection of you won't help my dear grin

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Stanweezy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ms Fash is new in the game so make she go pay her tithes
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Parisian: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm convinced that the number of Nigerian men wey get sense no pass 3.
godofuck231:
No marry ashawoe una no de hear , after using your name to climb to status, they will jump to the next man above you in status , no feeling ,its just business

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Parisian: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Come back and type this when a woman cheats on her husband on their matrimonial bed. . Hypocrite.
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
are you married to start with? All these teens who knows nothing about marriage will be misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Parisian:
Come back and type this when a woman cheats on her husband on their matrimonial bed. . Hypocrite.
go and cheat na, e concern me?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by marshmonii: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Saintmary(f): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mryacks:
These things are not rocket science...women see a man that is not good for them even while dating, but still chuk their head in marriage. It's so sad. There are lots of responsbile gentlemen but women prefer the 'adrenalin rush' kinda fellows. But the fire quenches after just a little while then there is no susbtance to hold forth...

How many responsible men will be enough for all women, who told you women want cheating husbands, when 90% of you are cheating, how do you expect women to stay single and share the remaining 10%?

A woman is saying she can no longer bear the nonsense her husband is doing, you are blaming her.

How many men around you are faithful and responsible? Now use the same statistics for a wider portion of the society, can you see now that we are dealing with a pandemic of adultery?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Saintmary(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:
"Monogamy (as we know it) is really a tool for low SMV men to socially ensure reproduction and paternity (at least in theory)." - Rational Male

"Monogamy is a byproduct, not a goal. One of the biggest obstacles guys have with Plate Theory is breaking themselves of this ‘LTR-as-Goal’ mentality." - Book 1, RM

"Spin plates for as long as possible, because once you do commit to an LTR, even with the tightest of Game you will lose a measure of the competitive anxiety that made your attentions valuable to any one woman." - Book 1, RM

Like I said before, most Nigerian men don't understand what's going on or even get what "game" is all about.

So far as men keep neglecting their innate hard-wired evolutionary mating strategy: which is to spread their seeds to as much sexual partners as available, they will keep running into problems stemming from oneitis, monogamy-as-a-goal and the soul mate myth.

You don't just make a single woman the sole source of your intimacy, her ego will show you shege.

More men should expect divorce. Cause women fundamentally cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make. Sacrifices to facilitate her reality.

Frame is everything. I doubt the frame Oritse femi set for her was healthy enough for a LTR.

You can spread your seeds as much as you want, but as long as contraceptives are available, you are only wasting your sperm.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Saintmary(f): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kajaard:
What's with the endless divorce cases in the country these days undecided

I still remember how this Oritsefemi's multi million naira wedding was the talk of the town years ago. It was in all the popular blogs and websites. All those money down the drain just to keep up with the Joneses.

Meanwhile those that had quiet modest weddings are still basking in their marital pleasure.

Food for thought.

It's not about publicity, or wedding day happiness, it's about him sleeping around and bringing them to his house to insult his wife, any woman who accepts that and stays us definitely planning something for the man.

She is a honest woman.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Suspect33:
You're always seen on threads that discuss divorce and marital challenges, encouraging women to ditch their men and become miserable just like you grin. You can't seem to find a man that would commit to you i.e marriage, so you hate on marriage, and encourage married women to leave their marriages because that makes you feel like you're not alone and helps you cope with the fact that men have rejected you grin.. indeed misery loves company.

Hating on men as a way of coping with their rejection of you won't help my dear grin

Where did I encourage women to ditch their men? Please, show all the posts.

I'm on such threads to dispel stupid misogynist posts when I can. As for rejection and marriage, that ship sailed long ago. Are you happily married, young man? Or what does your anti-women posting seek to evoke? Or are you single and trying to drum up dislike for women?

Let's not call your posts misery that's searching for company. Women!! Indeed.

Don't forget, you posted the aforementioned brand of misogynist posts that we're all tired of reading. Address that and stop looking for the marital status of online people to divert from your post. Put your logic where your gender is, and stop playing sentimental games.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Mryacks: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Saintmary:

How many responsible men will be enough for all women, who told you women want cheating husbands, when 90% of you are cheating, how do you expect women to stay single and share the remaining 10%?

A woman is saying she can no longer bear the nonsense her husband is doing, you are blaming her.

How many men around you are faithful and responsible? Now use the same statistics for a wider portion of the society, can you see now that we are dealing with a pandemic of adultery?

I understand the points you made. But as per ur second paragraph, I think u misunderstood cos I was not blaming the woman.

I just made a point with reference to 'the handwriting of someone's character" been on obvious when people are dating but still go ahead to end up marrying that same person while expecting a blissful home. Women tend to be mostly at the wrong end of the stick...
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Parisian:
na only mad man de claim to de ok
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Parisian:
na only mad man de claim to de ok
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Emmanuel909090: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Really?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Basiljoe: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Saintmary:

You can spread your seeds as much as you want, but as long as contraceptives are available, you are only wasting your sperm.
This is how you spot a Bad/Damaged Woman.

I'm even surprised you didn't mention abortion, una regular fail-safe method for bad reproductive choices.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Saintmary(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

This is how you spot a Bad/Damaged Woman.

I'm even surprised you didn't mention abortion, una regular fail-safe method for bad reproductive choices.

It's obvious you're ignorant, contraceptives are to be used by all women of reproductive age, especially to protect them against primitive, animalistic, irresponsible sperm bags like you.

You can't feed yourself, yet you want to drag innocent women into your eternal poverty.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Saintmary(f): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mryacks:

I understand the points you made. But as per ur second paragraph, I think u misunderstood cos I was not blaming the woman.

I just made a point with reference to 'the handwriting of someone's character" been on obvious when people are dating but still go ahead to end up marrying that same person while expecting a blissful home. Women tend to be mostly at the wrong end of the stick...

I don't think she's at the wrong end of the stick here, she doesn't have a child with him yet, so, she doesn't have to remember him.

She still has her job, so she won't go hungry, so how can she be at the wrong end when she can move on fast.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Basiljoe: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Saintmary:

It's obvious you're ignorant, contraceptives are to be used by all women of reproductive age, especially to protect them against primitive, animalistic, irresponsible sperm bags like you.

You can't feed yourself, yet you want to drag innocent women into your eternal poverty.

Nonsense.
*Yawns*

Is that the best you can do?

All these bitter evening Newspapers self with no womb. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.