Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More (868 Views)

#COVID19: Man Gets Married Amidst Lock-down, Kisses His Wife With Nose Mask / See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Clique1788: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tho I have been seeing it in a movies from other parts of the country. Either culture or traditions, But now the rate at which guys wear this stuffs now is so irritating. How do you feel seeing guys with such

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Michelle70(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok, rings on the ears looks sexy for boys.

But nose ring? are u gay?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Hesssi: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
There is nothing wrong in wearing nose, tongue, & earrings as a guy. I wear them all the time. I also wear leg chain.

We are too religious in this country and I don't like it. Live and let live.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by longetivity(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hate that SH*T with passion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by doggedfighter(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
I like ear rings on guys.

I feel nothing but admiration.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by ValCon888: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Our culture has taught us to see these things as irresponsible.

It's impossible for a guy to wear these things in many professions here in naija.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by detectivejones: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
That nose ring on male or female make them look like a cow

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Michelle70(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hesssi:
There is nothing wrong in wearing nose, tongue, & earrings as a guy. I wear them all the time. I also wear leg chain.

ur sickness is not curable.

I bet, u wear g-string too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by PerfectStranger(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Michelle70:

Guy free am abeg, everybody cannot be the same grin

Most girls wanna fvck those classes of guys while they pray for a responsible man.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by YoungLionken(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Africans are gradually losing it in the name of "freedom"..

Freedom is an hogwash, a mirage that does not mix with reality...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by siofra(f): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
I mind my business.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Nemesis0147(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Michelle70:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Daniel7543: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hesssi:

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Nonexisting1: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Not my business. Everybody has one madness or the other association with him now.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Earrings is common but the rest, really? I don't feel anything, I see the rest of 'em as strange.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Jeon(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
I love them.

They look beautiful.

Are you struggling with your health?
#Ovariancyst?
#Menstrual disorder?
Or hormonal issue?
Look no further, Female care solution is here for you.

Package :600mg *50s
Usage :4 capsules � once,twice daily.

Health Benefits
Lowers abdominal pain.
Controls abnormal uterine bleeding
Relieves menstrual abdominal pain
Relieves vaginitis .
Treat infections
Promote blood circulation and regulates menstruation.

Dm is always open.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Exxxgeee: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2022
There this dude i usually see on my way to work... Has it on his eye brow, nose and a couple on his ear plus his lower lips. 1st time i saw him, i thought he was faggoted..
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Danielwu: 3:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Hesssi:

what is religious here .... U re sick up and down.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More by Ebukaboss(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Na fashion for their side

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Attracting Beggars? / Clubs Or Bars To Watch Live Fuckin / 10 Bad Habits That Can Destroy A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.