Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria? (1061 Views)

Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria? by Ecos(m): 2:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Quintopia:

This debate is not for mkpurumiri school dropout IPOB drug addicts, with no reasoning capacity or logical sense.

Kindly disappear from here.

This is not your level.

Understood?
Shut up let him school you because you know nothing ode. Useless agbado muncher
Re: Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria? by Apophenia24k: 3:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Quintopia:
I AM VERY SUSPICIOUS OF WHO IS PUSHING THIS GUY remotely..

Western intelligence agencies are known to use 'popular' candidates whom they sponsor remotely, to achieve their agenda in target countries. Obama was one such person. Trump was another.

The USA has been wanting to establish a military base in Nigeria for decades, and Nigerian leaders have refused 100% on account of the need to protect Nigeria's sovereignty and independence.

Peter Obi should be asked if he intends to allow the establishment of a US military base in Nigeria.

If he even hesitates before answering, he should be barred from contesting these elections.

You claimed to be intelligent but think who ever have contrary views than yours is IPOB or traitor.
Anyone who support Obi is an IPOB etc.

To your question.
The presidential debate is coming up please forward it to the appropriate person and don't forget we have 4 major contenders.
NB I no be IPOB might even be your brother.
Re: Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria? by Quintopia: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Apophenia24k:

You claimed to be intelligent but think who ever have contrary views than yours is IPOB or traitor.
Anyone who support Obi is an IPOB etc.

To your question.
The presidential debate is coming up please forward it to the appropriate person and don't forget we have 4 major contenders.
NB I no be IPOB might even be your brother.

Oh it is VERY EASY to tell the Igbos from normal human beings.

Their words are filled with vitriol and hate for Nigeria, being the traitors they are.

So I respond to them according to how they come at me.

IT IS VERY EASY TO SPOT THEM.

MORE THAN EASY.
Re: Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria? by techWriter3: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2022
I will gladly want themFrankly apc donald quite alot of damage so yes i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Inventor Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe Attack Soludo Over Obi / Emefiele Must Go Protests Storm CBN Headquarters / I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.