Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,898 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) (36977 Views)

Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run / Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If them call you now to come explain this thing wey you talk now for council of elders you go dey cry crocodile tears....resist the urge to shalaye

No be wetin been happen? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No be wetin been happen? undecided

How you take know and wetin concern you

Try dey close mouth abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by blazingblender(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by blazingblender(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mumu, don't let that boy drown.

I can't forget how Dbanj made his son drown. Deadbeat and careless fathers.
The most useless post of the weekend.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Cpraxis1: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good one.

We sell Women Wears, bags, shoes, glasses etc.
Luxury heels (N20700)

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by omlueh(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thanks So Much @ Righteousness2.
You Really Hit The Nail On Point.
Life Without Jesus Christ Is Worthless.
Life With Jesus Christ Is Meaningful and Worth Living.
God Blesses You Brother.
Righteousness2:
It is Great to have time with family.
It is awesome to give your kid the best you can.
It is beautiful to teach your kid how to do things.

But amongst all, the Greatest gift you can gift to your kid is to teach him/ her the way of the Lord and teach them to Know JESUS Christ.
This is the Greatest assest you can bequeath to your offspring.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
His calling his child daddy, wait till d child grows up
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
his a better father than wiskid
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
So na news be this because i won't blame the op na this mod wey allow this kind thing dey front page. if na better thing wey person post he won't approve
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by VenumX: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Unlike that poverty stricken goat that broke his 2 months old baby's arm. angry
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nicepoker:

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

How you take know and wetin concern you

Try dey close mouth abeg grin

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Tfx1: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:38am On Oct 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Easy sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Bolingua1: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2022
It is well with Davido and his family.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by aieromon(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by kellynoah: 4:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Sad u just said it 2 days ago an it's happening now, I'm just so sad. Rest in peace little boy
UyaiIncomparabl:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2022
kellynoah:
Sad u just said it 2 days ago an it's happening now, I'm just so sad. Rest in peace little boy

Mehn, words fail me. I had a strong premonition about it.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Nathan2016: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

DAMN.

This comment was made before the drowning.

These guys dont take kids and water serious

4 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by OgundeleT(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Nicepoker:
The post is now useful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Haymus007(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Unfortunately it has happened cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Haymus007(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Slynation:
Risk master...I just hope he doesn't go to swim alone one day
And he eventually did, so sad cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by AhmVihn73: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny enough,your words came true.. He f..king drowned. May he rest in perfect peace! God knows best.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2022
OgundeleT:

The post is now useful
Can you elaborate pls. What is wrong in teaching a toddler how to swim.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by FullBlastLight: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
WibusJaga:

This na temptation for Village people o.

Mehn, it has happened, finally!

Check d news 2day, at d front page, Nairaland, November 1, 2023, d boy don drown!

Really so pathetic!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Nathan2016:

DAMN.

This comment was made before the drowning.

These guys dont take kids and water serious

It's so sad. Parents need to be more intentional about parenting.

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Slynation:
Risk master...I just hope he doesn't go to swim alone one day
Hmmm. You were indeed right. May God comfort and console the family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by fatytoy333(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

As if you were a prophet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video) / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.