Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. (2508 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2022
A Nigerian dad says he has advised his son not to date any girl from a poor background.
In a tweet posted on his handle, the man said from his own dating experience, he has come to understand that most of them don't
believe in love.

''I told my son yesterday to avoid dating a girl from a poor background. In my dating experience, most of them don't believe in love, [b]they just want to escape their unfortunate conditions. More so, they're the saviors their families are banking on to lift them out of poverty.
They don't appreciate little things; they believe you can do more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Classickj:
A Nigerian dad says he has advised his son not to date any girl from a poor background.
In a tweet posted on his handle, the man said from his own dating experience, he has come to understand that most of them don't
believe in love.

''I told my son yesterday to avoid dating a girl from a poor background. In my dating experience, most of them don't believe in love, [b]they just want to escape their unfortunate
conditions
. More so, they're the saviors their families are banking on to lift them out of poverty.
They don't appreciate little things; they believe you can do more.''[/b]

Divay22 is a typical example...the village babe say she will break my head wit stone simply becuz i said gooood mornin. she not used to people sayin goood mornin ..(shakin my head with disbelif) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Divay22(f): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Divay22 is a typical example...the village babe say she will break my head wit stone simply becuz i said gooood mornin. she not used to people sayin goood mornin ..(shakin my head with disbelif) undecided
Lol
Alright.. Lemme allow
You win! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Divay22:

Lol
Alright.. Lemme allow
You win! grin

ok..gimmmme puccccccccccci (only one round) & then we call in even....deal?? smiley
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by virginprincess(f): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Must you derail every thread with your stupidityundecided,what is wrong with you sefangry angry.
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2022
What do I know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Tit4Tat1(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol, my ex once told me that her senior sister's boyfriend spends more on her family than i do..... Since then the feelings i had for her dropped drastically and had to break up with her... I no dey do competition with anybody...

Funny thing is, this is someone I've always come through for, but she wanted more and feels what i do isn't always enough grin cheesy

Guys for ur own sanity don't date a lady from a poor background they're never contented and feels entitled... Though, there are few exceptional ones...

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala... This is fp worthy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Boogyman557: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool ASHAWOO no cost, na u just one spend money on lekki girls way de manage one room selfcon wit 17 girls living inside...

WEDDING no cost, na u just one feed ur COMMUNITY.

WEED no cost, na u just one buy am inside CUBANA CLUB..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by advanceDNA: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Its only them that will be broke, cant pay their bills yet have the guts to insult others for being broke or even average and not giving them money

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2022
na true sha...na hunger cause ham lols

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by greenermodels: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2022
The widespread poverty in Nigeria is also the reason most Nigerian girls don't care about love.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Divay22:

Lol
Alright.. Lemme allow
You win! grin
Why would you allow him to win just like that
cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
Lol, my ex once told me that her senior sister's boyfriend spends more on her family than i do..... Since then the feelings i had for her dropped drastically and had to break up with her... I no dey do competition with anybody...

Funny thing is, this is someone I've always come through for, but she wanted more and feels what i do isn't always enough grin cheesy

Guys for ur own sanity don't date a lady from a poor background they're never contented and feels entitled... Though there are few that are exceptional...

They always want more
Meaning she didn't appreciate the little you were doing for her...

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by blinking001(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
This has always been my position since time immemorial. I advice my close male friends and relatives to dissociate themselves from women who come from poor backgrounds. This are my reasons.

1) Suffering brings out the worst survival instincts in humans more reason street touts embrace the use of weapons at the slightest provocation they face. Suffering has a way of reconfiguring our personal perspective to life. For example. A girl that sells clothes and shoes under the sun has known and tasted suffering. Preaching love to this group of women is a waste of one's time and efforts because they view life from the prism of survival. They treat every situation they encounter like a do or die affair.

2)
poverty increases the chances of promiscuity in women. A woman who has no food to eat can do anything to survive even if it entails loosing thier self worth for a plate of porridge. 'Na virginity i wan chop' their popular slogan.

3) women from poor backgrounds are hyper materialistic.

4) they have pseudo masculine attributes which in itself is a major turn off to reasonable men.
5) most women from poor backgrounds have a fake personality. If nature smiles on them they'll radiate their true self.

I beg on all men to leave trenches women for trenches men. They can handle themselves better.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
Its only them that will be broke, cant pay their bills yet have the guts to insult others for being broke and not giving them money
It very annoying

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
na true sha...na hunger cause ham lols
It more than hunger

1 Like

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Sammy101111(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
%40 percent true

And
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
greenermodels:
The widespread poverty in Nigeria is also the reason most Nigerian girls don't care about love.
make them look for work, na lie... Na already made man them day look for...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Classickj(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
%40 percent true
60% true
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Sammy101111(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Not all girls some are even the bride winner of there family .
Some girls are been trained to be corny from childhood so it affect them
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by benqo01(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
This guy is 100% right omo the entitlement mentality is top notch

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Divay22(f): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Classickj:

Why would you allow him to win just like that
cheesy cheesy
I don't do much talk and wahala
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by theophorus(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
What's His definition of 'Poor'?
How would you describe 'Poor'?
What's the context of 'Poor' being referred to?

Cos me no say all Ladies like Money, nobody like Rubbish. Ever wonder why Politicians marry their fellow Politician?

Amongst all the Ladies wen Ooni dey marry, any of them Poor?

Abeg leave matter for Matthias, Either She from Poor or Rich Background he no matter na Her Personality be the Koko.

You marry person from "Rich" family ordinary Child care she no sabi not to talk of Kitchen activities etc...
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by greenermodels: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Classickj:
make them look for work, na lie... Na already made man them day look for...!!!
Most Nigerian girls are physically, mentally and intellectually lazy, their main aim in life is to end up with a wealthy husband that would provide all their financial needs and wants. Make money as a man, manage it well and never lose guard. Take this as wisdom from an older player. It's valid.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Softmirror: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Guys for ur own sanity don't date a lady from a poor background they're never contented and feels entitled... Though there are few that are exceptional...

YOU CAN'T SATISFY A WOMAN, EITHER FROM A VERY, VERY POOR FAMILY OR A VERY, VERY RICH FAMILY. NO MAN CAN SATISFY ANY WOMAN. THEY ARE ALL, CREATED TO BE SELFISH, UNGRATEFUL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by marlow1962(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by marlow1962(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
greenermodels:
Most Nigerian girls are physically, mentally and intellectually lazy, their main aim in life is to end up with a wealthy husband that would provide all their financial needs and wants. Make money as a man, manage it well and never lose guard. Take this as wisdom from an older player. It's valid.
Lazy, dy want to be taken care of every time.
Kudos to the ones wer still dy do petty things ( fixing and selling of dem gals stuffs ) at least them dy try ( but deep down I knw say dem hate wertin dem dy do, dats why olosho na side work)
Anyways, what do I know.

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by jeromestarks: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
True to some extent.
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by saintopus(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Classickj:
believe in love.

''I told my son yesterday to avoid dating a girl from a poor background. In my dating experience, most of them don't believe in love, [b]they just want to escape their unfortunate conditions. More so, they're the saviors their families are banking on to lift them out of poverty.
They don't appreciate little things; they believe you can do more.

The Man is right 100%
Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Slynation(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
The problem is that they all looking clean and classy until you put head, you will now realize you just encountered a packaged broke girl looking good in Dior...

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. by Sammy101111(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Slynation:
The problem is that they all looking clean and classy until you put head, you will now realize you just encountered a packaged broke girl looking good in Dior...

You got it right

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge / Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness / How Exactly Did I Offend My Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.