Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: (2370 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by mikkymoi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Met this girl in a boutique, she came to buy girls stuff I also came to shop,
we started talkn and xchanged numbers, shes nice and cool, she promised to call in the night
(night call) I said no probs exactly 12:35am she called, we got talkn,

Mehn, I started tripping for this gurl, shes so pretty and down to earth,
Am lost, same time am happy,

So surprise, dat same night I asked her out and she agreed, things just working fine for us,
Hope am doing the right thing, I know girlz to be very tough in thins like this, but this one is quite different,

Am alwaz luchy wen it comes to girlz, If all girls are same, I ll be glad,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
~Op so u mean u wish all ladies shld be as cheap as d gurl u jst meant huh?.dnt b so ful of ur self coz it myt b dat she only wonna use u 2 fill up a space,may b her bwoi frnd jst dumped nd she intend using u as a make do!.mark ma words it jst a matter of tym,
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 190smh: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yemmyc:

~Op so u mean u wish all ladies shld be as cheap as d gurl u jst meant huh?.dnt b so ful of your self coz it myt b dat she only wonna use u 2 fill up a space,may b her bwoi frnd jst dumped nd she intend using u as a make do!.mark ma words it jst a matter of tym,

angry angry angry
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
Watzup wif ma comment
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 190smh: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 190smh: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
kiss kiss
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by mikkymoi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
@Yemmyc, I dnt think so, I knw true love wen I see one,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
If all girls reason this way,I'd rather not be a girl
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
U are taking the fast lane and that is very risky, asking a girl out over the phone is not a great idea for me, especially since its not a phone or e-relationship, don't be surprised if she calls off the relationship over the phone too,

All the same, i wish u all the best.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
mikkymoi:

@Yemmyc, I dnt think so, I knw true love wen I see one,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
bt i knw so.well if dat b d case. . . .gudluck on dis one
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Roland17:

[size=16pt]U are taking the fast lane and that is very risky, asking a girl out over the phone is not a great idea for me, especially since its not a phone or e-relationship, don't be surprised if she calls off the relationship over the phone too,
[/size]
EMBOLDENED FOR BETTER AND LOUDER EMPHASIS! cheesy
OP! This is just the BITTER EZIOKWU! Any other CONTRIBUTION to this THREAD is NULL & VOID! cool
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yemmyc:

~Op so u mean u wish all ladies shld be as cheap as d gurl u jst meant huh?.dnt b so ful of your self coz it myt b dat she only wonna use u 2 fill up a space,may b her bwoi frnd jst dumped nd she intend using u as a make do!.mark ma words it jst a matter of tym,

I beg to differ. What makes the girl cheap? because she accepted a guy's proposal at face value? or cos she didn't play silly games like a lot of girls do?
That is a girl who knows what she wanted and went for it.  Not playing some silly games so that guys might be fooled into thinking they are something they are not.
Girl don't be hating. you think everyone is like you that wants to use a man for his money or whatever things you do. There are actually good ladies out there.

OP, take your time and enjoy your relationship. Remember its takes a lot of work to make a relationship work.

1 Like

Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
Roland17:

U are taking the fast lane and that is very risky, asking a girl out over the phone is not a great idea for me, especially since its not a phone or e-relationship, don't be surprised if she calls off the relationship over the phone too,

Dude, different strokes for different folks. The fact that it takes you a year to muster the courage to ask a girl out only for the relationship to last 2 weeks does not mean it has to be that way. Things can be wrapped up within minutes or days. Its just a case of having the courage to follow your guts.
Do you think the fact that you wait an eternity before you start dating a lady means that you know the girl well enough or things will work out? NOPE. Lets face it, any relationship has a high degree of risk.

Using a phone, or email or old fashioned hand written letters don't matter. As long as your intent is communicated clearly and understood by both parties, whats the big deal. Even people who have proposed a relationship to a girl in person have been dumped by phones and stick it notes before so whats new there?

What works for you don't have to work for everyone else.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
deniyor:

you think everyone is like you that wants to use a man for his money or whatever things you do. There are actually good ladies out there.
heellloo! I fink u've taken dis 2 personal,i only said wat was on ma mind,i aint speaking 4 everyone.den u wnt ahead blabbing me,u gt no sense of humour(no offiense),i fink u xd 2 dev ur readin skill coz i didnt mentn anyfin concernin Money!.who says they aint no gud gurl out there.hatin who?sum one i dnt knw.u dnt knw me so dnt judge me. . .AM A GUD GURL.LOOL. . .AM A GUD GURL.LOOL
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Even me gan i dislike time waster girls, my current girlfriend whom am in a relationship now 4 over 6months accepted my proposal 3days after approaching her, she told me plainly in our rltnship dat she's not like the other girls who need to "form" 4 what they actually like in their mind & they'll later say Yes to even though it takes 'em 4months or more since they still like it so why not now? why the pretense? why beating around the bush like a prep sch kid? Look T, accepting your proposal doesn't make me cheap at al but i just know wat i want if not i would've let u know never ever to come ova and disturb me again.

^^With that word i really respect her 4 that and the 3rd day b4 accepting my proposal, she says i should let her see my phone & wat name did i use to save her number as a friend? "Her real name" then she said i should change dat name again to whatever i want, as a badt & smart guy, i change am to My Sweet Heart in her presence and she smiles & say mmm! dats good till date we're still together cos she's matured.

S/N: to al 9ja Guys, una get cavemen mentalities, if una no dey see girls who accept ur proposal few days as cheap, dem sef no go dey too form so naija men are to blame jare!
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
Deniyor cool down jor!
What are you saying? You meet someone today and a few hours later you ask her out over a MIDNIGHT CALL? shocked Less than 24 hrs after you MET HER? FACE FACTS!
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yemmyc:

heellloo! I fink u've taken dis 2 personal,i only said wat was on ma mind,i aint speaking 4 everyone.den u wnt ahead blabbing me,u gt no sense of humour(no offiense),i fink u xd 2 dev your readin skill coz i didnt mentn anyfin concernin Money!.who says they aint no gud gurl out there.hatin who?sum one i dnt knw.u dnt knw me so dnt judge me. . .AM A GUD GURL.LOOL. . .AM A GUD GURL.LOOL

Hence the part where I said money or "whatever"
Good girl my azz. I should not judge you but you are quick to judge some girl based on what the OP said?
And yes you are right, my sense of humour isn't around yet grin
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
OP, you mean you wish all girls were the same as that boutique girl right? Oh well, your wish is whack. Why? It will  only make Kidnapper's job easier.  grin

@ YemmyC, nawa for Una o. The girl is cheap because she knows what she wants when she sees "it"? She's cheap because she doesn't front?

And the babes that front are not cheap right?

Diff. strokes for diiff. folks fam. Some girls are very assertive, hence they don't like wasting time. While the rest like to front and use to guyz to pull swagger small.

Plus, being assertive doesn't mean she's gonna sleep with him the first time they meet (It's just a date). Even if she does, what's the difference between her and the girl that fronts and still ends up sleeping with the dude?

Same na ni.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
Moreover, the funny part of it is that, some girls i approach b4 gf are now hating whenever they see me and my girl walking by lol, i no even send dem o! cos if i approach girl once and i find out dat there's no greenlight in the first place, never would i go back to that same girl again cos no time my brother LOL

Poster, abeg don't let some NL kids discourage you cos that same girl might hv most qualities you want in a lady. Some girls here uses the way they act to men who approach them to speak for another lady and thats lame.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

What are you saying? You meet someone today and a few hours later you ask her out over a MIDNIGHT CALL? shocked Less than 24 hrs after you MET HER? FACE FACTS!

Caveman! I knew some of you Java men were still living among modern-day humans. I knew yall were not fully extinct.  grin
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by seedord247(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
Tosinville:

Moreover, the funny part of it is that, some girls i approach b4 gf are now hating whenever they see me and my girl walking by lol, i no even send dem o! cos if i approach girl once and i find out dat there's no greenlight in the first place, never would i go back to that same girl again cos no time my brother LOL

why girl go gree for you like that . . . . . shey you fine??
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Deniyor cool down jor!

grin grin Okay I don cool down

It doesn't matter whether its couple of hours or less than a day. Do you consider time when you do one night stands? And some one night stands like to serious relationships. Keyword some.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
mikkymoi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Met this girl in a boutique, she came to buy girls stuff I also came to shop,
we started talkn and xchanged numbers, shes nice and cool, she promised to call in the night
(night call) I said no probs exactly 12:35am she called, we got talkn,

Mehn, I started tripping for this gurl, shes so pretty and down to earth,
Am lost, same time am happy,

So surprise, dat same night I asked her out and she agreed, things just working fine for us,
Hope am doing the right thing, I know girlz to be very tough in thins like this, but this one is quite different,

Am alwaz luchy wen it comes to girlz, If all girls are same, I ll be glad,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Don't even think about it. All girls are not the same.

You are lucky you even got her number. Don't get overconfident,  next time you may get a slap.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Seedord247

Lmao! me i be one handsome guy no doubt, if i upload another pic of me na you go start hatin on NL thats why i remove it to put the king of tha south.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

@ YemmyC, [color=#000099]nawa for Una o. The girl is cheap because she knows what she wants when she sees "it"? She's cheap because she doesn't front?

And the babes that front are not cheap right?

Diff. strokes for diiff. folks fam. Some girls are very assertive, hence they don't like wasting time. While the rest like to front and use to guyz to pull swagger small.

Plus, being assertive doesn't mean she's gonna sleep with him the first time they meet (It's just a date). Even if she does, what's the difference between her and the girl that fronts and still ends up sleeping with the dude?

Same na ni.

lol@babe plz dnt gt me wrong coz wen i say CHEAP.nt 2 bed bt 2 get.well lyk u said dif strokes 4 dif folks innit. . . .
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2011
deniyor:

Hence the part where I said money or "whatever"
Good girl my azz. I should not judge you but you are quick to judge some girl based on what the OP said?
And yes you are right, my sense of humour isn't around yet grin
wat eva! We dnt always av 2 agree,we jst always av 2 respect each other differences in opinions
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yemmyc:

lol@babe plz dnt gt me wrong coz wen i say CHEAP.nt 2 bed bt 2 get.well lyk u said dif strokes 4 dif folks innit. . . .

Come back here, I'm not done wit you!  grin  

Cheap to get uhn? You want him to buy you a Lamborghini, before you tell him your real name right?

If the babe doesn't like the guy and he's chasing after her, then That's another case. But, if she likes what she sees and she's forming for too long, another babe that's sharp, fronts-less and even more attractive then her, will carry the guy comot. #Truetalk.

Don't reply me.  grin
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!
Thanks for those reply to yemisi o! thats why i always admired you on NL maybe na you i go marry at last sef i never know. Maybe living in Nigeria all their life is like cage to some ppl, idk thats why some need to tour out to this country to know whats happen in other side of the world.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 9jafetish(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
Tosinville:

Poster, abeg don't let some NL kids discourage you cos that same girl might hv most qualities you want in a lady. Some girls here uses the way they act to men who approach them to speak for another lady and thats lame.  

buddy the reason y girls are not up to saying yes right away, is because we are not too sure if u really like us because of lust aka one night stand aka sex mate.

guys have tricks too, and we have to make sure you work inorder to see if u really[b] really[/b] like us for who we are. not for whats under our clothes, just face it no one likes to be used.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
I jst did! Jeez 2 mch sentiments in hr.who is talkin abt cars
BABE! lina=topic=740662.msg8970097#msg8970097 date=1313865987:

Come back here, I'm not done wit you!  grin  

Cheap to get uhn? You want him to buy you a Lamborghini, before you tell him your real name right?

If the babe doesn't like the guy and he's chasing after her, then That's another case. But, if she likes what she sees and she's forming for too long, another babe that's sharp, fronts-less and even more attractive then her, will carry the guy comot. #Truetalk.

Don't reply me.  grin

Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 9jafetish(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
i use to be cheap myself.

but i  got date raped for trusting a guy way to fast.

now i am very careful with men, i must know u for atleast a month before i go anywhere alone with you.

i don't want to get raped again embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Baby Dumped Into Faeces Rescued By Good Samaritan / My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. / Am In A Huge Dilemma,pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.