Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard (37408 Views)

10 Silly Nigerian's Beliefs You've Heard/Belive / World’s Second-longest Ruling Monarch Is Nigerian / Funny/Silly Superstitious Beliefs You've Heard/Believe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by EEspeed: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
abasianammkponomiyendiotonminatietiekeofonimeobong    sometimes shortened Ofonime

50 letters, God has done good for me and my family at his time.
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
ABIMIFUNOLAOLUWA
NW THATS IS 16 SEBI? UNA GO FEAR FEAR
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by egbesegbe: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
oyenchukwumnoryeni, Igbanke meaning AN ORDAINED CHILD
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
Wait till you hear my full names grin
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by whobemumu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
ishan name

onojimesikelemesikeleonowajimesikelemesuolefia, meaning he who lets me come near him i will come near him , he who does not let me come near him i will drive far

46 letters

beat that

and its a true name too of a good friend of mine , he justs writes the initials its has never entered any form ever !!!!
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by tlops(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
abomakaramatela--15 letters, Boma 4 short
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by damipaul(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
oluwadamilareofiarabaledaotamilebi- 34 letters
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by jackkyy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
alamiayeseigha
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by ariyebaba(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
OGHENERUKEVIEWE kiss kiss cry cry cry cry
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by AmeboAjela(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
shokolokobangoche, lol grin
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by eggo: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
atimikpangidang is d longest i av heard,
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Saipro(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
Oluwaseonteayomi

"The Lord has made my joy enduring". Or something like that
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
Oborakpororodietionyeogheneroro=31 meaning 'God thinks differently from the world'. Its the O. in my initials.
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by LesbianBoy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
oghenefiokpokpoweumuokorodafe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by akx(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Anuoluwapopupopupolorimi - 24 letters
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by blackboi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
Aanuoluwapoloriayemiotaibafikobokoesupadestinimi hmm! (48 noni)
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by deadie(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
Come, why una no dey write real names?
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by software(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
oluwakilishimititan (god my kilishi don finish!)
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by BabaEleko(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
My friends name: Gudugudumejeyayamefa. 7 gudugudu 6 yaya. grin
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by jakesund(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
oluwaseyifunmitanmodupemoyinoluwafunountosefunmijesuniolugbalamatojuomonadaadaa undecided wink
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by kokoye(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
LOL

are these names real  
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by whobemumu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ dont know about some of these jokers but the one i put is real
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Anvaller: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
kokoye:

LOL

are these names real  

Dont mind them, most of those names are not real. Some are even writing that has absolutely no meaning and its spoiling the game. It would have been more interetsing if ppl are coming up with real names.

The is the longest that I know

Oluwasheunfunmibabara =20 I remember the lady used to call herself Barbara. We made many jokes out of it and she didn't like it.
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by marcus1234: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2011
alameiyesighapereotumeisigha  .some one from ijaw should help me out. heard it while serving in bayelsa 6 yrs ago
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by SIlknSteel(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
IHEAPUZOAJUNULOBUNWA. 20 letters ryt, Lolz. That was my late grandma's and it wasn't funny spelling it correctly to the printers ha ha. It means: What is first asked for in a house is the child
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Tzulu(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
Sasaeniyannifenilawujoiseterutomoninfenitowobanbelowoeni. (shortened form- SASAENIYAN meaning Only few people show affection when you are poor, but everyone loves a rich person). This is the name of a former military administrator of Oyo state – colonel Sasaeniyan Adedeji Oresanya.
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
tlops:

abomakaramatela--15 letters, Boma 4 short
^sounds like a name for casting a magic spell.
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by geolabious(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
ade
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by kokoye(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
valacious:

^sounds like a name for casting a magic spell.

lol
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Thatdave(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
igbo language:
mnyugodinsin'ajimogbasaghigi meaning even if i shit for ma nikka, my brother e no concern you
Re: The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard by Dblank(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
Bosewunoluwalonseolare.22 letters
Names dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Race Of The Ancient Egyptians / Is English Our Native Language In Nigeria / Oba Adewale Akanbi Drives His G-wagon In Canada. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.