Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public (18091 Views)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / BREAKING: Shock As Peter Obi Releases Phone And Email Contacts, Full Profile / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by pelmart: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good
Pls dey should not come one hour after d offenders left woo

Btw vote Pandora OBITUARY and yusless dirty for a hopeless nigeria grin

Oponu ���
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Karlosorji(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good
Pls dey should not come one hour after d offenders left woo

Btw vote Pandora OBITUARY and yusless dirty for a hopeless nigeria grin
please make yourself useful and stop causing nuisance everywhere. Your too dull
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by BJanta: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Debangis20(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good development! Lets be VIGILANTE.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
TERRO IS ABOUT FEAR AND FAKE NEWS. STOP SPREADING FEAR AND FAKE NEWS. angry
INFORMATION IS D KEY THAT CONQUERS TERROR,SO BE VIGILANT.FEW CRIMINALS CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF CITIZENS.
GOD IS WITH US,MUDERERS WILL FALL AND FAIL IN THEIR EVIL PLOTS IFSHA!
,BE WISE AND ACT WISELY WITH FACTS AND NOT SENTIMENTS. angry
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by 99thEnemy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
jospepper:
NONSENSE.

2014 was the first time I and a friend went into a Police station to report a man who was suspiciously loitering around our area, It was the day I also swore never to volunteer information to any security outfit in Najeriya including the Military.

They are not trustworthy.

Na B division you been go abi na State CID for near CBN side? grin

Angbian wam grin
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by jospepper(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

Na B division you been go abi na State CID for near CBN side? grin

Angbian wam grin
Wan ngom na B Division o. The Man came back and confronted us, we denied it, then he told us hoha that the Policeman at the counter told him everything. I weak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by 99thEnemy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
jospepper:
Wan ngom na B Division o. The Man came back and confronted us, we denied it, then he told us hoha that the Policeman at the counter told him everything. I weak.
There is one I.P.O named Terfa at state C.I.D.

If you hear him name abeg run my brother.

No jokes, abeg run.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by 99thEnemy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
jospepper:
A Policeman can never be my friend angry

#Criminals angry
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by jospepper(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
99thEnemy:

There is one I.P.O named Terfa at state C.I.D.

If you hear him name abeg run my brother.

No jokes, abeg run.
May God not allow anything to join us and him Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by 99thEnemy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
jospepper:
May God not allow anything to join us and him Amen.
Amen

BIG AMEN!!! .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: Turning Ekiti Into A Huge Construction Site. / Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.