Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. (114 Views)

BREAKING: APC, Bashir, Keyamo, FFK, Reno In Big Shame After Spreading Fake News / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. by 2023overandout: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2022
In life, it is wise to always take lessons from the mistakes and misfortune of others.
Don't just laugh and mock at the errors of others, but LEARN from them.

LESSON:
Never make your position known (especially in writing) of issues or of people in Public domain.

We as humans beings usually have a change of opinion or decisions on certain issues.

I.e I once loved ladies with Big Big Booties but now I despise them, why? because of prevalenc of the BBL. And like with everything that is over available tend to lose value.
Imagine how hypocritical id appear, to be seen with slim thick ladies that you can tuss and turn around. But guess what? My Position on Big Ass ladies changed. Ok I digressed but you get the point

However, fact remains that once your position is known to the public you will have no room to manoeuvre. Hence, you end up eroding all your integrity like those two unfortunate Individuals mentioned above. Either of them would forever remain irrelevant even if any of their candidate emerges as the winner.

Moral of this disposition is, NEVER reduce in writing your position on certain public issues.

(1) (Reply)

CISLAC Trains Law Enforcement Officers On ‘ethics And Integrity’ / Every Nigerian Is Inclusive / APC And PDP Supporters Are Party To INEC Fraudulent Voters Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.