Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) (44643 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
The love for this guy
This hope on this guy
In just a short time.
It's time for Nigeria to break the curse.
The curse of bad leadership
The curse of underdevelopment
The curse of uñchecked corruption
The curse of APC and PDP

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by PrincessAA(f): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Divay2:
Please can someone give me the real name and picture of this super mod they call Dominique, i want to give to Mermaid Spirits to treat her fuckup embarassed

very urgent embarassed
Just tell them to mention Dominique 21 times and she will appear in the mirror undecided
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Yobuwa: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku the Unifier

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Ddokie: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Abu06:
Please OP show the full field I wanna check something..�

You no sabi road wey dey go lafia make you see the full field? Otondo.

Atiku had to rent people from all the neighboring states to Akwa Ibom, as well as school children to half fill a stadium in akwa ibom. Tinubu forces market women to attend rallies and pays for the remaining attendees usually leading to fisticuffs after the rallies.

Yet you want Obi to fill an open field in nassarawa without paying anybody.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ifihearam: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
LOl these people nor reach 2,000 and most were paid oooo

Indeed I am convinced Atiku has no rival, he is contesting against himself.

we the masses has chosen him, international bodies have recognized him..We just cant wait for him to be sworn in May 29 2023.

By then, both pandora and agbado's political carers are dead..say Amen.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sophe:
Impressive... Considering that this is not his region
You can say that again. Lagos campaign will tear TBS apart with crowd . Watch out

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Stanislause94: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Don't allow anyone deceive you. The rally was a flop. I witnessed it live. Obi and labor really need to try harder. Who the hell handles publicity for labor party? It was only just yesterday and this morning that 5 hired Siena and 1 keke all with speakers blasting went round announcing obis visit. The turnout was too poor.
Labour party souvenirs did not sell. Food sellers were disappointed. The rally was a disaster!!! The absolutely terrible sound system they hired was just a shame. Obi had to be shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. Haba!
Let's leave social media noise aside o! Campaign has started and if labour continues like this Obi should forget winning this thing. Simple.
Labour needs to do better.
then why is there so much crowd in the video? Or my eye Dey pain me?

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Menclothing: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Febuary should come and go
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ACCURETE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1586363026529058816?t=QzDPHViFlbhvmp5mFDDsdg&s=19
good turnout for them well I don't use crowd to judge election we all saw what happan in last general during rallies but when results start come from state we endup seeing 1 million from a state they all pull crowd
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wow so obi have this type of supporters in nassarawa?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Aiel123: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ddokie:

You no sabi road wey dey go lafia make you see the full field? Otondo.

Atiku had to rent people from all the neighboring states to Akwa Ibom, as well as school children to half fill a stadium in akwa ibom. Tinubu forces market women to attend rallies and pays for the remaining attendees usually leading to fisticuffs after the rallies.

Yet you want Obi to fill an open field in nassarawa without paying anybody.
Now you know the venue wasn't filled up.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Donangelo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
I am an Igbo man from Imo state. Obi is going to win the Presidency but I and some reasonable Igbos are not comfortable with it. Obi has an agreement with Fulani and Britain. He is not fighting our course.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
MrRichmond:

you are really a shameless person.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Blazebond(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Impressive crowd,though na Igbo people go full there pass sha.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi is loved and this turnout is a big plus
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Tflex01: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mitsurugi:
I will say it and what I'm saying includes Nairaland resident urchins......... no other party can gather this crowd without cash down. Even in Festac, APC threw come and chop and still gave her attendees "thanks for coming". This election period is so wonderful. It is good to see those that have hitherto been masquerading as patriots who are nothing more than a danger to this nation. Las las everyone from ngene to the vulture griller are after their stomach
Asiwaju is the extant ATM dispensing at the moment

All parties pay money to rally organisers... No party can pay all the crowd in a rally.

If you think LP did not pay anything to organise rally or believe Tinubu/Atiku pay all the mammoth crowd that attend their rallies I leave you to your ignorance. grin
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Juniorangel(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Do you want to know a campaign rally that's organic and not rented crowd?

Look at the Labour Party. No inter house sport uniform just the people coming to listen to their incoming president speak to them.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Divay2(f): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
PrincessAA:
Just tell them to mention Dominique 21 times and she will appear in the mirror undecided
I Know she is from Yoruba, just tell me her Yoruba name, that's all embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Don't allow anyone deceive you. The rally was a flop. I witnessed it live. Obi and labor really need to try harder. Who the hell handles publicity for labor party? It was only just yesterday and this morning that 5 hired Siena and 1 keke all with speakers blasting went round announcing obis visit. The turnout was too poor.
Labour party souvenirs did not sell. Food sellers were disappointed. The rally was a disaster!!! The absolutely terrible sound system they hired was just a shame. Obi had to be shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. Haba!
Let's leave social media noise aside o! Campaign has started and if labour continues like this Obi should forget winning this thing. Simple.
Thanks for the epistle. If you're saying a campaign that pulled such a mammoth crowd was a flop, you must be joking. Keep the advice to yourself and support whoever you want.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TonyNavas(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:
They are organic supporters too
Obi is a God sent.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Crebirth: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Not impressed, Labour Party need to work harder please. sad

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Giovanni93: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Coming where?
To make your life as a Nigerian better wink
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Peterosky(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
.I don't understand you. So the pictures and the videos are gotten from where? Because considering that Labour party didn't give wide publicity according to you even in APC supposed strong hold but came up with this massive crowd, the word "Flop" should not even be mentioned.Please throw more light on your position. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
then why is there so much crowd in the video? Or my eye Dey pain me?
Don't mind him. He's one of the pained urchin grin
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by onuman: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1586363026529058816?t=QzDPHViFlbhvmp5mFDDsdg&s=19
Insecurity from Islamic extremist terrorist groups shall be eradicated from Nigeria through Obi/Datti presidency.
Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan.
Atiku Abubakar was super VP when unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws were adopted by his far north 12 states. He had the powers to stop Sani Yerima the then governor of Zamfara state who brought sharia criminal laws into Nigeria. But Atiku looked the other way and acquesced to use of Sharia criminal laws in a country of multi religious society.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by general111(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
ifihearam:

Where you there? who told you? why do you kids always think others are paid only your crook isnt?
It is common knowlege that apc and pdp are paying people to come out for rallies.
My peter obi is not paying shi shi, and peter obi is not a crook.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by PrincessAA(f): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Divay2:
I Know she is from Yoruba, just tell me her Yoruba name, that's all embarassed
i don't know her
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Hardebaryor(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Who can lend me 50k without interest?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by AreaGovo: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:

I want to believe they must've taken necessary flaws into consideration and will do better from next campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by VenumX: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
I just pity nizoorians and Africans in general.

Pathetic bunch.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by bobby007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
general111:
E go shock them..
Nobody paid anybody or threatened anybody to come out..
This is how it should be, very soon even the north east will be obidient
see as campaign be like my street carnival
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
general111:
E go shock them..
Nobody paid anybody or threatened anybody to come out..
This is how it should be, very soon even the north east will be obidient
omo this is not very encouraging o truth be told. Are u people watching the video or imagining things....alot of work needs to be done.too much energy on social media. Well do better in kwara State I believe. The people wey dey here no reach 5000 o

Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures)