Stats: 3,165,278 members, 7,860,644 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) (44642 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by LCling: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
National project. Across divide. Hunger knows no tribe
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by bobby007(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
mooremoney:
Mr Peter Obi president of federal republic of Nigeria 2023-2031
Igbo joy of d moment, just that February is coming too fast
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Najdorf: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Don't allow anyone deceive you. The rally was a flop. I witnessed it live. Obi and labor really need to try harder. Who the hell handles publicity for labor party? It was only just yesterday and this morning that 5 hired Siena and 1 keke all with speakers blasting went round announcing obis visit. The turnout was too poor.
Labour party souvenirs did not sell. Food sellers were disappointed. The rally was a disaster!!! The absolutely terrible sound system they hired was just a shame. Obi had to be shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. Haba!
Let's leave social media noise aside o! Campaign has started and if labour continues like this Obi should forget winning this thing. Simple.
Labour needs to do better.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Divay2(f): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
PrincessAA:
i don't know her
I will inbox you, let's have a deal, no jokes
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Don't allow anyone deceive you. The rally was a flop. I witnessed it live. Obi and labor really need to try harder. Who the hell handles publicity for labor party? It was only just yesterday and this morning that 5 hired Siena and 1 keke all with speakers blasting went round announcing obis visit. The turnout was too poor.
Labour party souvenirs did not sell. Food sellers were disappointed. The rally was a disaster!!! The absolutely terrible sound system they hired was just a shame. Obi had to be shouting at the top of his voice to be heard. Haba!
Let's leave social media noise aside o! Campaign has started and if labour continues like this Obi should forget winning this thing. Simple.
na money now,when we were saying labour party needs money one idiot wey I fit born dey insult me.they better sit up if they're serious about this election. It's like Peter obi sef is getting carried away with social media. This looks like a local church crusade to be honest

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by PrincessAA(f): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Divay2:
I will inbox you, let's have a deal, no jokes
waiting
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by babaijesha: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
general111:
E go shock them..
Nobody paid anybody or threatened anybody to come out..
This is how it should be, very soon even the north east will be obidient

Una eyes don dey clear small small...
Almajiris for Lafia still dey among dis crowd....
Dem just hear ....come look....oooo
Na the same North Central wey Obedient dey brag on top be dis..ooo
I just dey laugh in Greek!

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Incoming president
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by trantayo: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Very scanty
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by PDPGuy: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi is cumin!
Make him wear condom o grin

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by heysquare(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
This ObiDati reminds me of Super Eagles in US 94 world cup. The defeat was like end of the world.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by MrRichmond: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.

Rule 19

NLPoliceWoman is also Mannabbq

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by danngnews: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
post=117970361:

[b][/b]
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
Season of Cumming anyhow cool

President of Upper Iweka you mean?! tongue

Igbo hater, we go shock una.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
This just lightened my mood.....

God bless all Obidients who have determined to salvage what is remaining of this country.... That is true patriotism, not for your personal interest.

God bless OBI-DATTI

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by izubext007: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
The north east are OBIDIENT in thier � heart
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi is only campaigning for himself

The next President of shaka shuku republic of Congo and Cameroon

grin grin E pain you and e dey sweet me. I can't stop laughing at you urchins.

E go do una like film grin grin

Abeg help me hit your head for wall. Yes that wall wey dey near you. grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ddokie:

You no sabi road wey dey go lafia make you see the full field? Otondo.

Atiku had to rent people from all the neighboring states to Akwa Ibom, as well as school children to half fill a stadium in akwa ibom. Tinubu forces market women to attend rallies and pays for the remaining attendees usually leading to fisticuffs after the rallies.

Yet you want Obi to fill an open field in nassarawa without paying anybody.

For that Atiku's rally in Akwa Ibom, they ended up singing "Obi kererenke, Obi" grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by CSTRR: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
These are organic supporters.
They were not bribed.

Many people will not go to rallies if they were not bribed or threatened.
It's stressful.

It doesn't mean that if they don't come they don't know who they will vote for.

Election day will tell.

Not every Peter Obi supporter will attend rallies.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by openmine(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
For him to pull this sort of crowd in a predominantly known apc state despite being alleged to have been deprived a stadium for the rally shows that he must be taken seriously!
Anyone discarding his popularity might need to think again!
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ChukM: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
na money now,when we were saying labour party needs money one idiot wey I fit born dey insult me.they better sit up if they're serious about this election. It's like Peter obi sef is getting carried away with social media. This looks like a local church crusade to be honest
hi

Mr Oga,
You need to understand what went down.The incubent government tried to frustrate the rally but the couldn't.

Yes Labour might not have funds to throw around but when a movement is organic you can't stop it..

Obama didn't have all the funds but the American people were ready for a change.

The obidatti movement didn't start today.It started years back by the powers that be..Obi is just an instrument.

He is playing to some script.Ask OBj ,ask Buhari,ask Danjuma,ask IBB,ask Dangorte and Jim Ovia including Elumelu.

You all need to see well.No be today.

To me ..this Rally was a success.

My tots

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by benqo01(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
PO The Man of The People 2023 is Certain
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by bimtek: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi the man .
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by trutht828: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
handsomeyinka:
MR Lamba of Africa..

They were not paid or threatened to attend rallies.

Can we say the sams thing about those attending Tinubu's rallies? No?

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by trutht828: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Coming where?

Coming to destroy the structure of corruption with which APC and Tinubu has put Nigerians in bondage
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by proprince(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
We are getting there
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by trutht828: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
post=117970361:

[b][/b]
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
Season of Cumming anyhow cool

President of Upper Iweka you mean?! tongue

, alias nlpolicewoman, will do anything to defend corruption.

A man pretending to be a woman can never be responsible

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:
They are organic supporters too

Video clip

Organic abi Igbo traders gathering.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is it. Even na 2 persons, this is truthfulness at its peak. Nobody was paid to come out.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Yugoos: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Eskelebebetioolebe.
Neck pressing part one
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by tinsel: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
then why is there so much crowd in the video? Or my eye Dey pain me?
You call this crowd?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) by plaindealer: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Even APC women leader and APC LG chairman dey pull larger crowd..

Poor Pandora..this is nothing but local Okada riders ipob congregation... grin

Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos)